CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed's Recording Sessions (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4805)

hide 11-02-2003 06:53 PM

Does a diary that details all of Creed's recording sessions exist? Says what songs were recorded, what was going on during that time etc: On a related note anyone know what Virgos is doing? That could give us a clue as to whether Brett will be on bass next record. If they are touring they I guess Mark will be handling the bass parts again.

facelessman 11-02-2003 08:29 PM

i would assume so :dunno:

hide 11-02-2003 08:31 PM

but you don't know where you can find it? anyone know what Virgos is up to?

CollectiveSoul 11-02-2003 08:53 PM

virgos broke awhile ago didnt they?

musicmind226 11-02-2003 09:34 PM

I'm not 100% sure the virgos are no more or not, but somebody said on the fuel board that they have deceiced.

BigBassDrummer 11-02-2003 10:28 PM

Virgos broke up earlier this year for sure... ww.virgos.cc does not exist anymore either. There was a big debate when they broke up about whether or not that meant Brett was one step closer to joining the band. The verdict is this: Mark said some time ago that they would see later on (about now) if Brett would be helping with writing the music and recording or not. So I think we just need to be patient and we will know soon enough. Quite frankly, I think Brett needs to be on there. He's an awesome bass player and fits into the band wonderfullly. Also (and this is no offense to Mark), but Mark sucks on bass. He's meant to be a guitar player. The major thing Weathered was lacking was a good strong bass line.

TeriB19 11-02-2003 10:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-BigBassDrummer+11-02-2003 10:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBassDrummer @ 11-02-2003 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Also (and this is no offense to Mark), but Mark sucks on bass. [/b][/quote]
No offense taken, I'm sure. ;)

facelessman 11-02-2003 11:35 PM

haha

hide 11-02-2003 11:43 PM

yeah no offense Mark but you simply suck as a bass player! LOL I think the bass lines were very clean and so they weren't as noticeable as Brian's. Mark didn't do any fancy stuff that Brian did but I think he could now with a bit more experinece. Hopefully Brett does join Creed for the reasons i've stated earlier.

I thought only Marchment had left Virgos and that they were going on without him. I could be wrong there, even if Brett does join Creed I would like him to continue with another group as well. That goes with all the members of Creed. So no Creed recording diary exists?

tremonti.net 11-03-2003 01:47 AM

http://www.virgosonline.com

I'm not sure if the site is the Official Virgos site...But I know that they hate Creed on that BB.
________
Vaporizer Wholesaler
________
Granny Sucking

RMadd 11-03-2003 03:31 PM

Yeah, they seem to resent Brett having toured and played w/ Creed. That's too bad.... maybe we should join and bash 'em 'bout how Creed's still together, but Virgos ain't... nah.....

facelessman 11-03-2003 06:06 PM

well, we know why they hate Creed

musicmind226 11-03-2003 07:52 PM

Exactly bigbassdrummer.

But, I wonder if creed ever reads this board?

hide 11-03-2003 07:55 PM

I think someone from Creed perhaps not the band themselves would read the board at least when important things are happening eg: lawsuit, new album etc: I know that Virgos fans don't like Creed but the bands themselves are great friends and so should the fans. I think Virgos is still going around with one less member.

Bridge of Clay 11-03-2003 08:18 PM

oh wait a minute!

Just watch "creed - studio tour part 2" from creed pager and dare to say Mark sucks on bass.

It's available on t.net, I think.