CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Brian Marshall? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5129)

hide 12-10-2003 08:24 PM

I think Brian will have no trouble handling both but I wonder how Mark and Scott Philips reconciled their issues with Brian and how they came to form their new band with him. Back to Brian having two bands that should be no problem I don't think Head Heavy are ever going to become a very big band and plenty of guys are in 2 or more bands.

hayley 12-10-2003 08:30 PM

Oh true. I don't know, I mean seeing that Creed have gone their seperate ways, there may be alot of tension between them all coming to terms with how they are going to cooperate and how they are going to produce their music.

But I know that Marshall is passionate, I hope he holds it all together, and I'm looking forward mostly for what's to come.

hide 12-10-2003 08:57 PM

Its not certain that Marshall will reunite with Creed though considering that it seems that Stapp and Marshall rub eachother the wrong way resulting in some fisty cuffs!

PaulMcCoygirl 12-10-2003 09:13 PM

It would be awesome if Brian Marshall could get get back with Creed again. He did an awesome job as a bassist on MOP and HC! But if they want to try something new without Stapp I'll support it. I'm just glad Brian Marshall came back into the music scene. :)

hayley 12-10-2003 09:27 PM

I love your avie, Alisha.

Yeah, I'll support them in whatever happens, whatever they decide to do, because I'm sure it will be great.

I'm really not sure how I feel about Marshall joining, in fear about what could happen, I guess. I just don't know, it could be awesome, and it could turn out not so good. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens! :)

johellion 12-10-2003 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp

Yeah, I'll support them in whatever happens, whatever they decide to do, because I'm sure it will be great.

I'm really not sure how I feel about Marshall joining, in fear about what could happen, I guess. I just don't know, it could be awesome, and it could turn out not so good. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens! :)

You should not feel that way!! Marshall is an orginal member..the guys always had chemistry.....It is gonna be fine ;)

facelessman 12-10-2003 11:17 PM

yeah

PaulMcCoygirl 12-11-2003 08:13 PM

Quote:

Thanks, I love it too! I could stare at it all day..... ;)

johellion 12-12-2003 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
Its not certain that Marshall will reunite with Creed though considering that it seems that Stapp and Marshall rub eachother the wrong way resulting in some fisty cuffs!

I can tell ya....NO, Brian will not play in any band with Stapp!!

Bridge of Clay 12-12-2003 05:39 PM

and you are? introduce yourself.

well...why not?

I believe time heals.It can seem impossible today, but who knows the future? Besides, if he's getting along with Mark and Flip, a lil pression on Stapp and Brian could make the peace.

musicmind226 12-12-2003 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
and you are? introduce yourself.

well...why not?

I believe time heals.It can seem impossible today, but who knows the future? Besides, if he's getting along with Mark and Flip, a lil pression on Stapp and Brian could make the peace.

God, one can only hope to think that brian and stapp would get along again or flip and tremo. If that happend, creed would be a complete band again, and not a bassless band. One thing I fault, creed and primarily stapp is not replacing marshall with a good bassist to fill the void that was left on weathered.

I know this is not just me, but when you see a creed video from my sacrifice to DSD, don't hey look just a tad bit odd with out bassist as to the videos of whats this life for to WAWO?

But, then we will have tremo, brian, flip and a new singer and just imagine what thats going to be.

hayley 12-12-2003 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
I believe time heals.It can seem impossible today, but who knows the future?

Very, very true. Anything can happen.

hayley 12-12-2003 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
I know this is not just me, but when you see a creed video from my sacrifice to DSD, don't hey look just a tad bit odd with out bassist as to the videos of whats this life for to WAWO?

No, not at all.

musicmind226 12-13-2003 01:13 PM

Quote:

No, not at all.

I'm glad to know somebody is in the same mindset as me. :)

Ann Allusion 12-13-2003 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
But, then we will have tremo, brian, flip and a new singer and just imagine what thats going to be.

It will be what it will be, won't know 'till it happens...but it still sounds like Creed without Stapp to me.

~ann~