CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Brian Marshall? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5129)

TeriB19 12-08-2003 10:30 PM

Too much drama and bickering here. Starting to feel like the Pit.

Kim V. 12-08-2003 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19

Got that right! Why does everyone need the sarcasm (sp.?) We all used to get along just fine here at the Feed......what happened people? :(

facelessman 12-08-2003 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim V.
what happened people? :(

nothing happened. we all love each other

Jooji_2 12-09-2003 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
I quoted your post coz of the Audioslave remark... never intended to quote YOU...

anyway, get to know me, newbie, before you judge me, coz you seem to miss when I'm being sarcastic and when I'm not.

they never explicited the songs Mark wrote: we know he did Torn, most of Hide... collaboration, you know.

I think I get your sarcasm just fine. And the name is Jooji......not lil Stapp widow, stapp mamma or Joomanji. Okay...thanks for filling me in.....Torn, Hide....some of My Sacrifice and some of MOP.

hayley 12-09-2003 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim V.
We all used to get along just fine here at the Feed......what happened people? :(

We still get along, but it's just all of the crap that's going on with the band at the moment, it's pretty intense. (As if you haven't noticed). It's alot to handle. I have tried to steer clear of the posts on The Band, because it get's too heated up for me.

Creed Feed and the people haven't changed.

Jooji_2 12-09-2003 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
We still get along, but it's just all of the crap that's going on with the band at the moment, it's pretty intense. (As if you haven't noticed). It's alot to handle. I have tried to steer clear of the posts on The Band, because it get's too heated up for me.

Creed Feed and the people haven't changed.

I get along fine with people who respect that I have an opinion, even if they don't agree with it......and people who don't talk down to me. That's my problem with this dude.

facelessman 12-09-2003 12:37 PM

meh

mamm1234 12-09-2003 06:12 PM

Teri.
You took the words out of my mouth. As I was reading (and being reprimanded by someone from the pit) I thought OMG, not here too.

Sistah Sami...I know EXACTLY who Brian and Brett are.

You may not have noticed that my post was directed at a specific person who I happen to know from another board. He and I have been involved in a number of threads about the subject of Brett way before this happened...months ago in fact.

Musicmind has a terrific knowledge of music and musicians and I respect his opinion. When I saw him here I was honestly asking for his thoughts. We have exchanged thoughts on various issues.

Of course. everyone can respond, this is a public board, but I didn't expect to be treated like an idiot at CREEDFEED.

BTW, didn't I see a number of threads on the Pit over the months about Brett and ppl hoping he would be part of the band and wondering what role he would play in Creed's future. I'm sure you set them straight too.

I agree Teri, we don't need this stuff here for crying out loud. This is a peaceful board.

Bridge of Clay 12-09-2003 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
I get along fine with people who respect that I have an opinion, even if they don't agree with it......and people who don't talk down to me. That's my problem with this dude.

Dear human being!!!!!!! How long will it take until you reckon I wasn't talking to you????????????????????

ahhhhhhh... you keep seeking for a "polite" reply of me... talk to my hand.

musicmind226 12-09-2003 09:54 PM

Brian Marshall

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamm1234
musicmind...are you rocker

I have thought of you since this all happened and wondered what you though particularly about Brett apparently not being included and Brian taking his place?

Why yes I am, great to be here I tell you. However, ....hmmm.....well.....I actully viewd brett as some what of a member of creed.

DangerousDan85 12-09-2003 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19

yeah

johellion 12-10-2003 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
So, besides the new singer for the project, Is brian Going to be in this band? I hope so. Perhaps this could be a new begining for creed and turn into a permanent deal. Kinda like an audioslave deal.

It has been told, by a good source(Mike, Marks brother)....that he is in the band....and I know from my source...he is in the band. Brian also has his own band Head Heavy....He will be doing both projects....Check out the website HeadHeavy.com. It is not complete, but you can read about the band...The music is awesome!!! :D

hayley 12-10-2003 05:51 PM

Damn I can't listen to the music because I don't have speakers. :( Oh well.

So he will be doing both? That's alot to handle, wonder if he will be able to hold it all

johellion 12-10-2003 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Damn I can't listen to the music because I don't have speakers. :( Oh well.

So he will be doing both? That's alot to handle, wonder if he will be able to hold it all

Yes...he can do both....he lives in the same town (well very close)....and he has his own recording studio in his home...His band has been working together for a very long time, and almost have there CD ready.(it still maybe a few months)..working on artwork for there cd cover....

hayley 12-10-2003 08:19 PM

But still, I mean dealing with 2 bands at once is alot to deal with. I'm not saying that he can't, I'm just saying it will be hard, that's all.