CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 10-14-2008 06:29 AM

Re: Daily Bread

October 14th

"Who’s watching us?"

James, the half-brother of Jesus, challenged believers to put the love of Christ into practice. The example of Christ and the words of Scripture inspire us to care for our hurting world. Who’s watching us? Our world is watching. And so is our Lord!

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

James 1:27

Heaven

:pimp:

HeavenBesideYou 10-15-2008 06:30 AM

October 15th

"Holy, Righteous, and Only Living God."

"I am Yahweh, who saved you out of Egypt. You must never have any other god but me!" The Lord God Almighty said at the beginning of the Ten Commandments. What else is there to say?

How great you are, O Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.

2 Samuel 7:22

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 10-15-2008 11:58 PM

Praise Jesus

NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD BUT THE GOD OF THE LIVING AND THE ALL COUNSOMING FIRE HE SPOKE TO MOSES IN A BUSH OF FIRE HE FOLLOWED THE HEBREW CHILDREN IN FIRE , :bounce: An ALL COSUMING FIRE Praise Jesus I,ve Done This Message So Many Times David But I Love It 1 kings 18,20,24 OH WHAT A WAY TO GO, HALLALULLIA And Elijah Came Unto All The People And Said HOW LONG ? HALT YE BETWEEN 2 OPIONS IF THE LORD BE GOD THEN FOLLOW HIM BUT IF BAAL THEN FOLLOW HIM They Answered Not A Word THEN SAID ELIAJAH Unto The People I EVEN I ONLY REMAIN A prophet Of The Lord But Baal,s Prophets Are Four Hundred And Fifty Men Let Theme Therefore Give Us 2 Bullocks And Let Theme Choose One Bullock For Themeselves And Cut Into Pieces And Lay It On Wood And Put No Fire Under AND CALL YE ON THE NAME OF THE LORD AND THAT ANSWERETH BY FIRE LET HIM BE GOD and you know what happend brother On Down In Verse 38 PRAISE JESUS THAT FIRE COUNSOUMED :) THE SACRAFICE AND THE WOOD AND THE STONES AND THE PEOPLE SAW IT AND FELL RIGHT ON THEIR FACES AND SAID THE LORD HE IS THE GOD BLESSINGS PEACE AND STRENGETH KATS

HeavenBesideYou 10-16-2008 07:03 AM

October 16th

"Start the day fresh."

God does so much for us, He is the strength and promise that undergirds our lives. He is the one who has saved us from sin and death. Our worship comes from our gratitude for what he has done and recognition of who he is. But worship can never be compartmentalized and fit into church places or quiet times. Worship involves every aspect of life. That is why it is so important for us to tune the words of our mouths and the motives of our hearts to God's will and work. Then private worship, whether alone in quiet or in a group of Christians, becomes the tuning time for our hearts and lives so that our public worship, our lives lived out in the world, will play the song of God to a world who has not yet really heard it.

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 19:14

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 10-17-2008 06:29 AM

October 17th

"I am high on God!"

This is the statement a customer at my wife's store strongly announced yesterday, positioned in a defensive stance with his arms crossed after she told him she was high on life. God shakes His head in disbelief at the contempt we hold for others who don't quite agree with us. We live a country where there are almost three hundred different denominations, all claiming to have a special understanding of the Christian Gospel. What is more important than any point of faith is that we love one another, and that we treat one another accordingly. Each of us has enough to keep us busy with his own faith. When we start pointing fingers at others, that's when we prove positively that our own faith is in serious need of help.

Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.

Psalm 123:3

Heaven

eusebioCBR 10-18-2008 04:05 AM

^ well said:D

HeavenBesideYou 10-18-2008 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
^ well said:D

That one reminds me of things Jesus himself taught, that many so-called Christians are so quick to overlook his instructions, wanting instead to judge, blame and accuse. He taught us to love God, love our neighbors, love our enemies. Contempt is running rampant in the world today. God, help us all to learn love, learn your ways and will be done, not our little selfish ways.

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 10-18-2008 09:12 AM

October 18th

"We're not from here."

Our true home is with God in heaven. When the reality around us gets too intense and hard to handle, we should turn our thoughts to God. We can be liberated from the carnal traps if we will only call upon the Lord. God offers us a way to escape the harshness of our earthly life by entering into quiet time with H im. Reach out. His peace awaits.

Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are expected.

Psalm 124:7

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 10-19-2008 09:08 AM

October 19th

"Looks can be deceiving."

Jesus said that appearances can deceive people into thinking that they are spiritually healthy. After the Pharisees accused Him and His followers of breaking religious traditions by not washing their hands before they ate, Jesus said that the Pharisees had laid aside commands of God for man-made, religious traditions. He reminded them that kingdom righteousness was not an outside-in job but an inside-out, transforming work of God. Jesus said that they looked impressive spiritually, but their hearts were diseased and distant. Their talk never matched their walk!

These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.

Matthew 15:8

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 10-19-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
September 18th

"Rightly dividing the Word."

The phrase “rightly dividing” is a metaphor derived from the stonemason’s craft of cutting stones straight to fit into their proper place in a building. Precision with words is essential to an accurate interpretation of God’s Word. Let’s be people who care deeply about what the Bible says and what it means, distorting the Word to benefit an agenda is hardly faithful.

Be diligent... rightly dividing the Word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN IN THE BEGING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD BECAME FLESH, PRAISE JESUS, i felt like bring back your post David JESUS SAID I,am The Truth The Way And The Life AND NOBODY CAN REACH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME, ONLY HE COULD SURVIVE THE TRIALS BY FIRE AND EVEN TILL DEATH brother the question Is FOR THE WORDS SAKE Luke 16,14,17, And The Pharisses Also who were covetous heared all these things and they derided him and he said unto theme, YE ARE THEY WHICH JUSTIFY YOURSELVES BEFORE MEN BUT GOD KNOWETH YOUR HEARTS FOR THAT WHICH IS HIGHLY ESTEEMED AMONG MEN IS AN ABONATION IN THE SIGHT OF GOD, PRAISE JESUS We MAY HAVE TRIAL AFTER TRIAL BUT THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE CAN NEVER FAIL US NO MORE THAN THE WORD OF GOD CAN FAIL US Reading On Down To 16 THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS Were UNTILL JOHN SINCE THAT TIME THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS PREACHED AND EVERY MAN PRESSETH INTO IT AND IT IS EASIER FOR HEAVEN AND EARTH TO PASS THAN JUST ONE TITTLE OF THE LAW TO FAIL US WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS GLORY Matt 26 52, And 54 I Love Those Scriptures WHY BECAUSE ITS JESUS PHI 2 5,11, LET This Mind Be In You Which Was Also In Jesus PRAISE JESUS Who Being In The Form Of God Though It Not Robbery To Be Equal With God But Made Himself OF NO REPUTATION And Took On upon him The Form Of A servant Which He Was Made In The Likeness Of Men He Was Humble BECAME OBEDIENT UNTO DEATH EVEN THE DEATH OF THE CROSS WHEREFORE GOD HATH HIGHLY EXTALTED HIM AND GIVEN HIM A NAME WHICH IS ABOVE EVERY NAME THAT AT HIS NAME EVERY KNEE SHOPULD BOW OF THINGS IN HEAVEN AND THINGS IN EARTH AND THAT EVERY TOUNGE SHOULD CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD THE GLORY OF GOD OUR FATHER ya know in our times OF NEED We Often Need To Here The Glorfying Wonders Praise Jesus Which Is Our Conflict We Often Need The Rich Wisdom Of God And The Mercy Of Our Saviour Blessings And Streneth Kats And Ya Know What Im Praying For Everybodys Peace In Their Struggles And In Their Blessings Through Out The Week David Post On :hugs:

HeavenBesideYou 10-20-2008 06:33 AM

October 20th

"Prayer for them, The ruin of the wicked."

We like to be around people who make us feel good. We all need to be affirmed and supported. We look to the Lord for approval, because we want more than anything for Him to be proud of us. He is. When we try to live upright and holy lives, we are doing that which makes Him happiest. He will continually bless those who do good, for to them belongs the Kingdom of God.

Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.

Psalm 125:4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 10-21-2008 06:40 AM

October 21st

"When we do what is right, we gain the Lord's approval."

While James E. Rogan was a US Representative from a district in California, he was faced with a crucial decision. He had been elected by the slimmest of margins in an area that usually voted for the other party. An extremely important public issue with immense moral implications was being considered. If he followed his conscience, it would cost him re-election. If he followed political expediency, he could be certain of another term. The congressman went with his convictions and voted for what he knew in his heart to be right. He was not re-elected.

Afterward, he said, "It hurt to lose. But I'll never regret my vote... It is easy for elected officials to succumb to the illusion that the greater good is served by their self-perpetuation in office. But something larger gets lost... the ability to lead."

As followers of Christ, we are commanded to live by the principles of the Bible. At times, that will cost us popularity or success. Truth may cost more than a lie; conviction more than convenience; honesty more than cheating.

He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday.

Psalm 37:6

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 10-21-2008 12:05 PM

To Live By Amen And Amen

THE PRINCIPLES OF THE BIBLE AT ALL TIMES, Amen GLORY TO GOD David im press for time But Loved Your Mornings Post :bounce: AND THAT ARMOUR PRAISE JESUS Its Jungle Out There For Us All Today i was setting behind :) this is kinda funny i was filling out paper work and so forth behind 3 young boys 18 20 in that age range They Were Athesits And Freaking Debating AND ACKNOWLGING All Their Ways Of How Christ No Way Excist i was setting there Wanting To Use The Chair I was Setting In So Bad To Crack It Over The Heads but i was into a postion where i had to my mind my own thoughts and bussiness ONLY HE THAT DWELLS IN ME David Knew How It Was To Keep My Peace BUT PEACE CAME UNTO ME with the asuring words you,ll get,em later PRAISE GOD WE Must Acknowlge Brother His Ways FORGIVNESS AND MERCY BELONGS TO HIM Without He That Said Forgive Theme Father For They Know Not What They Do IS GREATER The Word Was Furfilled IN HIM AND NO ONE BEFORE HIM David Dont Know James E Rogan BUT KNOW THE HIGHER POWER ABOVE HIM WHO GOVENERS THE NATIONS GLORY TO GOD BUT HE IS ONLY ABLE TO SET UP KINGS AND BRING THEME DOWN PRAISE JESUS, He Did,nt Live By Bread Alone But Every Word THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD And Gave Us That Example THAT WE WILL NEED HIS TRUTH IN THESE DAYS AND NO OTHER, B/c Why ? None Greater Was Ever Before Him And None Greater Will Be After Him Proverbs 3 5 8 TRUST IN THE LORD Thy GOD With All Thine Heart For This Was One As We Know WAS One Of The Greatest Commandments AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDESTANDING IN ALL WAYS ACKNOWLEGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT ALL THY PATHS Be Not Wise In Thine Own Eyes THE EYE If Its Not Open Spitrually Or Im Going Say Even If It Is But Not Enough In A Split Second Of The Day :) AMEN Sometimes Brother You Cant Live What Your Doing i,ve gotta Get Home And meditate On This AMEN WE HAVE TO TRUST HIM FULLY FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL Because Daily We Our Tested sometimes Evil IS FEAR WE FEAR NOT EVIL BUT WE FEAR HIM THAT MADE THE DAY OF THE WICKED FOR HIMSELF AND HE THAT EXACTLED JESUS OUR KING Taught Us Of Love And Forgivness AND HE IS A GOOD GOD How Do We Know PRAISE JESUS WHEN WE OVERCOME ALL THESE TEST WE KNOW DEEPER HE IS GOOD GOD WE FEEEL WHY IS HEAVEN IS HIGHER AND HE CALLED WONDERFULL HIS CALLED MARCALIOUS MIGHTY AND WONDERFULL AND WE CANT MAGNIFY HOW ALL THE PRAISES HE IS WORTHY OF TODAY PRAISE JESUS, REV, 21 Verse 7 HE THAT OVER COMETH SHALL INHERIT ALL THINGS AND IT WAS HIS WORDS WE LIVE BY THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS :jam:

Xterminator27 10-21-2008 05:49 PM

I am impressed that you actually have been doing this every day lol

HeavenBesideYou 10-21-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
I am impressed that you actually have been doing this every day lol

Thanks Xterminator27... I'm grateful you take the time to read my writings and start your day in a positive way.

:)

Heaven