CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 10-30-2008 08:51 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Aw thanks heaps matey.

I did the interview today and it was so odd...ended up being heaps about the economy and culture trends which was kinda cool cos it wasnt all about me :D praise the good Lord! :bow:

TrulyAmazing 10-31-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Aw thanks heaps matey.

I did the interview today and it was so odd...ended up being heaps about the economy and culture trends which was kinda cool cos it wasnt all about me :D praise the good Lord! :bow:

Beautiful now you know Donna we dont hear enough about your fine self :hugs: :hugs: you just take it easy and rehearse your interview with opraha Loves Ya

JulieCitySlicker 10-31-2008 11:46 PM

wake me up when September ends....Oh wait its November :rolleyes

bilal 11-01-2008 10:33 AM

I thought if someday someone asks me 'Dude, you got some candles'... I would punch that bastard on the face.

eusebioCBR 11-01-2008 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
I thought if someday someone asks me 'Dude, you got some candles'... I would punch that bastard on the face.

Dude, you got some candles?

JulieCitySlicker 11-01-2008 01:23 PM

^lol

Dogstar 11-01-2008 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
wake me up when September ends....Oh wait its November :rolleyes

LOL! Holy crapoly, I haven't been here in a while. Sorry for the long absence, but real life sort of took over for a bit :D. Julie, how are you doing healthwise? Any relief?

bilal 11-02-2008 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
Dude, you got some candles?

Skadoosh!!!
:D .. the 'Wuxi Finger hold' ....

'Kung Fu Panda' is a real fun ..... any movie with Jack Black tends to be funnier......

"The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can get cut just by looking at - Ow! "

eusebioCBR 11-02-2008 04:17 AM

[quote=bilal]
Skadoosh!!!
:D .. the 'Wuxi Finger hold' ....

Uncle........ ,uncle!!!!!!!!! forgive me please!

Sincirr 11-02-2008 07:58 AM

You guys should SO start a kung foo fighting thread! Oh that would be funny as! Pleeeeze?

JulieCitySlicker 11-02-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LOL! Holy crapoly, I haven't been here in a while. Sorry for the long absence, but real life sort of took over for a bit :D. Julie, how are you doing healthwise? Any relief?

Hi8 Kerri:D I've been wondering where you went!
I have been seeing a different Dr now to try to get something done about the tumor. I started going to this new place on October 20th and I go back again tomorrow to discuss the results of the pelvic ultrasound and all of the other tests they did on me. We are also going to discuss options for removing the tumor as well. I'm praying that this place will actually remove the tumor wich was something that I couldn't get anyone to do at the last place that I went:rolleyes:

How are you doing girl :hugs:

Dogstar 11-02-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Hi8 Kerri:D I've been wondering where you went!
I have been seeing a different Dr now to try to get something done about the tumor. I started going to this new place on October 20th and I go back again tomorrow to discuss the results of the pelvic ultrasound and all of the other tests they did on me. We are also going to discuss options for removing the tumor as well. I'm praying that this place will actually remove the tumor wich was something that I couldn't get anyone to do at the last place that I went:rolleyes:

How are you doing girl :hugs:

I hope you get some relief soon. This has been going on far too long! I'm doing pretty well, considering the economic situation. I'm job-hunting, which is so not fun, but I hope to land something before they lay me off again, lol. We'll see. On the plus side, it's been a good year for concerts. I'm going to see Nine Inch Nail on Thursday, for the third time this year :D. I so love that band!

JulieCitySlicker 11-02-2008 09:57 PM

Its been a while since I've been to a concert. I've been on the job hunt to myself for over 6 weeks and your right....the economy sucks bung right now:wtf:
I hope that this Dr will get it in gear unlike the other ones I have had:rolleyes: They were pretty much lazy doctors, in my opinion.

TrulyAmazing 11-02-2008 10:20 PM

Quote:

Its been a while since I've been to a concert. I've been on the job hunt to myself for over 6 weeks and your right....the economy sucks bung right now:wtf:
I hope that this Dr will get it in gear unlike the other ones I have had:rolleyes: They were pretty much lazy doctors, in my opinion.

:hugs: :hugs: tell ya another true story doctors all done went crazy to they cant give ya a strait anwser any more you cant get a second opion because ya never got the first one right but you is in good hands with all state julie sending you those healing vibes :) Just Like Eltons Johns Healing Hands and i,ll wait on your updates sweet heart

eusebioCBR 11-03-2008 07:54 PM

Your message bin is FULL Ana!