CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 02-19-2007 05:44 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

What posessed Britney Spears to shave her head :wtf: Now she looks even more hideous than she did before :D

Sincirr 02-20-2007 04:29 AM

My internet connection is real fricken slow today!

^Well if it was for the cancer thing I hope she got alotta money! But supposedly she got a tattoo as well so maybe she is going through a 'im sick of having to look perfect and pretty' stage! If thats the reason, kutos to her hahhaaa!

JulieCitySlicker 02-20-2007 02:16 PM

Sale Of Our House In St. Louis Closes TODAY!!! :balloons: :party2: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bigjump:

eusebioCBR 02-20-2007 10:11 PM

^congrats!

JulieCitySlicker 02-20-2007 10:52 PM

bilal 02-21-2007 11:22 AM

hey guys... today happens to be exactly one year since i joined this place.... although you have bear with me all this long... but still, thank you all for being so kind and helping and well, c you guys around :)

bilal 02-21-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^ Poor thing:(

Random Thought: Ya know what, I have to admit...today, I was actually finding myself jealous of Jaclyn. Scotts a hottie:jam:

something i read somewhere about stapp that i am quoting here...prety much defines my share affection for stapp

Quote:

At the heart of this was a doe-eyed, corn-fed Christian dope named Scott Stapp, a man who wanted nothing more than to earnestly express his internal struggle with faith in the most serious terms possible. For those of us who can't relate to him, to look upon him is to despise him. He is greasy, he is sweaty, he has a bad haircut, and he has a tendency to strike ridiculous messianic poses in billowing shirts. For people familiar with music or with basic human decency, hearing him isn't such a treat either, since he relies on a gravelly, grunge-inspired baritone croon and belts out lines like "I close my eyes / Begin to pray / And tears of joy / Stream down my face."

JulieCitySlicker 02-21-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
hey guys... today happens to be exactly one year since i joined this place.... although you have bear with me all this long... but still, thank you all for being so kind and helping and well, c you guys around :)

Rock on, bilal:D Its been great having you here, you fit right in;)

Sincirr 02-22-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:

Quote: At the heart of this was a doe-eyed, corn-fed Christian dope named Scott Stapp, a man who wanted nothing more than to earnestly express his internal struggle with faith in the most serious terms possible. For those of us who can't relate to him, to look upon him is to despise him. He is greasy, he is sweaty, he has a bad haircut, and he has a tendency to strike ridiculous messianic poses in billowing shirts. For people familiar with music or with basic human decency, hearing him isn't such a treat either, since he relies on a gravelly, grunge-inspired baritone croon and belts out lines like "I close my eyes / Begin to pray / And tears of joy / Stream down my face."

how rude! But thanks for that encouragement Bilal hehe.
It still stands though...I love his grunge-inspired baritone so-called crooning, so-called greasy, so-called-sweaty, so-called-messianic posing ASS OFF!

OFF I TELLYOU~!!!
:D

bilal 02-22-2007 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Rock on, bilal:D Its been great having you here, you fit right in;)

:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr

OFF I TELLYOU~!!![/b]:D

haha...... :naughty:

JulieCitySlicker 02-22-2007 02:30 PM

Its windy as crap outside today:eek:

HeavensOnFire 02-22-2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

:thumbsup:

haha...... :naughty:

:roll: :roll: *** HAAAAAAAAA, IF YOU,RE READY IM WILLING AND ABLE HELP ME LAY MY CARDS OUT ON THE TABLE YOU,RE MINE AND IM YOURS FOR THE TAKEN RIGHT NOW THE RULES WE MADE ARE MEANT FOR BREAKING WHAT YOU GET AINT ALWAYS WHAT YOU SEE BUT SATISFACTION,S IS GURANTEED THEY SAY WHAT YOU GIVE IS ALWAYS WHAT YOU NEED SO IF YOU WANT ME TO LAY MY HANDS ON YOU , LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME , IM A FIGHTER IM A POET IM A PREACHER I,VE BEEN TO SCHOOL BABY I,VE BEEN THE THE TEACHER IF YOU SHOW HOW TO GET UP OFF THE GROUND I CAN SHOW HOW TO FLY AND NEVER EVER COME BACK DOWN EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS WHAT I NEED BUT THE RIDE DONT EVER COME FOR FREE IF YOU WANT ME TO LAY MY HANDS ON YOU, LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME,

HeavensOnFire 02-22-2007 11:48 PM

Haaaaaaaaaa,

You Guys Crack Me Up, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :roll: :roll: IM KEEPING MINE TO MYSELF, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, hehe

HeavensOnFire 02-22-2007 11:55 PM

Quote:

yes man its been awsome having ya***Your One Of Us ,:hugs: :hugs: ....therefore i can greet you my brother with a holy kiss, ~~peace Be With You)))~~

Sincirr 02-24-2007 04:20 AM

^and ALSO laying your HANDS on him it seems!!!!
:roll::roll: