CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 09-12-2005 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
heh thanks. I rarely get days off at work . . . not fair!!

You work seven days a week??? That sucks!

Muad'Dib 09-12-2005 07:42 PM

Oh!! nah nah only 5 ;) just meant I rarely get days off that arent weekend, misunderstood your post I think i did!

Dogstar 09-12-2005 07:51 PM

Quote:

Oh!! nah nah only 5 ;) just meant I rarely get days off that arent weekend, misunderstood your post I think i did!

LOL, yeah, my *weekend* is Monday/Tuesday :D

JulieCitySlicker 09-12-2005 08:04 PM

Woo Hoo! No freaken work till Friday :bigjump:

Dogstar 09-12-2005 08:38 PM

NICE, Julie!!! Enjoy your time off!!

JulieCitySlicker 09-12-2005 09:00 PM

Thanks Kerri,I'm gonna love it :)

Muad'Dib 09-13-2005 09:59 AM

My work is still shit, frustrating even more now :( Applying for night fill tommorrow yay . . . cant wait to work day AND night. :rolleyes: Need the cash though so yeah

aussiecreeder 09-13-2005 10:11 AM

my work is weird...the organisation itself is incredibly disorganised and i don't know how they somehow are the market leader. on the other the people are generally cool which is probably the main thing to worry about, plus they seem to like me which is always a good ego boost. my boss is a great guy although there is this young female kitchenhand we recently hired who is a total and utter snob lol. sometimes you say hello to her and she doesn't even acknowledge your presence. must be something about 15 year old girls i suppose...well some of them at least. so even though she's actually quite attractive i wouldn't care if her ass got fired....

Muad'Dib 09-13-2005 10:17 AM

Yeah i am in same situation. We are market leaders for fucking door furniture, like locks, handles etc . . . but 75% of people that work in the WA branch are probably the most laziest people ive ever met. Amount of offloading of work onto other people is amazing.

Dogstar 09-13-2005 11:15 AM

Quote:

Yeah i am in same situation. We are market leaders for fucking door furniture, like locks, handles etc . . . but 75% of people that work in the WA branch are probably the most laziest people ive ever met. Amount of offloading of work onto other people is amazing.

Heh, it matters not the business; it seems lazy people are everywhere. I so can relate to the offloading of work onto other people.

Anna1011 09-13-2005 03:39 PM

damn i hate college already they arent letting me do the psychology course i want to do which means less work but its the one i really wanted to do :(

Muad'Dib 09-13-2005 07:24 PM

Why wont they let you?

aussiecreeder 09-13-2005 08:47 PM

is it because you didn't meet the entry criteria?
getting into uni courses here is just insane as far as the criteria goes. if someone wants to study medicine or law (at a good uni) someone has to get subject stores 50/50 in every subject and take the hardest subjects. so they basically have to be a genius and a workaholic in one which is fair enough for medicine. that would get you the required entry score of 99.97 or so out of 100. i was lucky with my course. got in the first year it started....now the entry score is about 75.

Muad'Dib 09-14-2005 07:25 AM

I dont think I ever want to go to uni heh, too much studying etc. Prefered to work fulltime soon as i finished high school.

Anna1011 09-14-2005 02:11 PM

Quote:

Why wont they let you?

well i found out today that ita cause they dont have enough people doing that class so they arent running it anymore but ill be able to do it next year tho