CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 02-06-2005 09:41 PM

Going to bed now ;) Gotta get up at the buttcrack a dawn for work. My rides coming right at 7am,so I have to be up by 6am :thud:

Anna1011 02-07-2005 06:50 AM

im off to have a clear out of my clothes seem to have too many that i dont wear.

JulieCitySlicker 02-07-2005 07:08 PM

I think I'm gonna start my . cuz I've been real bitchy lately :eek: :) :smokin:

Anna1011 02-08-2005 10:22 AM

i found £40 today, think its going towards some new rocks or a ticket for leeds festival. i kinda feel bad coz its not mine but what can i do, if id left it someone else would have picked it up.

scrit 02-08-2005 03:31 PM

I spent all last night watching the superbowl again. I LOVE TIVO!

Higher_Desire 02-08-2005 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrit
I spent all last night watching the superbowl again. I LOVE TIVO!

Why would you want to watch that again? Eagles lost. :crying: I guess I understand if you wanted to watch the commercials again, but the game? Weird.

I just bought a new cell phone. I really hated my other one.

H-D :pimp:

aussiecreeder 02-08-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i found £40 today, think its going towards some new rocks or a ticket for leeds festival. i kinda feel bad coz its not mine but what can i do, if id left it someone else would have picked it up.

Well unless it was in a wallet or purse (with ID) then you don't know who's it is. About the superbowl people what is with such a keen interest in the commecials? How good can an ad be?

Higher_Desire 02-08-2005 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011

I say keep it. £40 is what, like 75 bucks American??? That's pretty sweet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
About the superbowl people what is with such a keen interest in the commecials? How good can an ad be?

They're just super funny commercials that debut during the SuperBowl. They're probably more entertaining than the game itself.

Anna1011 02-09-2005 06:21 AM

ive decided what im spending it on now :D if it had bin like a wallet then i would have handed it in but it was just laying in the middle of the road. couldnt believe my luck

aussiecreeder 02-09-2005 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I say keep it. £40 is what, like 75 bucks American??? That's pretty sweet.

They're just super funny commercials that debut during the SuperBowl. They're probably more entertaining than the game itself.

So how much does it cost for Coca-Cola for example to get 30 seconds during the superbowl? About the dough Anna there is no way you can find the owner so good luck for you! :) So what are you going to spend it on?
Do the car-owners notice that there are always little things going wrong with your car? I had a power-window that needed fixing and that gets fixed. I go to my mechanic to grab a globe for a headlight and the other one goes right there and then. :rolleyes: Anyhow back at Uni in a couple of weeks but for now I've worked something like the last 12 days straight.

fluttergirl 02-09-2005 07:29 PM

i hate doubts
i hate lies
i wish everyone just could always tell the whole truth, all the time, always

Anna1011 02-10-2005 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
So how much does it cost for Coca-Cola for example to get 30 seconds during the superbowl? About the dough Anna there is no way you can find the owner so good luck for you! :) So what are you going to spend it on?
Do the car-owners notice that there are always little things going wrong with your car? I had a power-window that needed fixing and that gets fixed. I go to my mechanic to grab a globe for a headlight and the other one goes right there and then. :rolleyes: Anyhow back at Uni in a couple of weeks but for now I've worked something like the last 12 days straight.

im thinging about putting it towards a pair of new rock boots, have seen the ones i like there bout £130. :D

Sincirr 02-10-2005 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I think I'm gonna start my . cuz I've been real bitchy lately :eek: :) :smokin:

heheheheeee...

I am sick! waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!:crying:I have to work tomorrow night aaaaahhh!!!

DangerousDan85 02-10-2005 02:44 PM

I got a day off, YAYE!!!

Trimontana 02-10-2005 04:12 PM

Tomorrow i am gonna to see Fozzy in concert.....Rock on!!!