CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   a random fact about your self (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10703)

metalchris25 05-07-2006 05:00 PM

Re: a random fact about your self

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
today i broke my very first guitar string......... and ive been playing for over an year know............ but it felt good....... the string just vanished inbetween the bend....................

You'll quickly learn how much that sux.

metalchris25 05-07-2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rawker
Ahh heres my problem then,
i dont believe in god,
so he wont have put anyone here for me.

You don't have to believe in God for Him to believe in you, bro.

bilal 05-09-2006 01:46 PM

from Myles to MARk in 15 minutes..........thats what i felt today in the barber shop..............damn.... the guy there brought a Witness and made me say that i wanted to shorten my hairs that much in front of him.....so that i wont sue him latter onn..... poor guy was feelin more sad on my hair cutt....rather than me......hehe

Rocketqueen 05-10-2006 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
You don't have to believe in God for Him to believe in you, bro.

yes thats what i tell,em he dont give a damn if you believe or not he created his unbelivers for himself as well....

bobben 05-10-2006 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
I love Ultimate frisbee.

:eek: Me too!!!!

metalchris25 05-11-2006 11:34 AM

I hate rap.

cept bone and pac

bilal 05-11-2006 02:48 PM

Once, i was shot in the head.....i felt the skull cracking a hole, i saw my own pink-mist, the blood that ran down the hole in my forehead passed over my specs instead of my eyes........and the veiw turned pink due to this...but that was only over my right eye specs......the left was clear....... i was laying on the floor...my head supported with some garbage can in the street..............and i was smilling for some un-known reason........... and so was the shooter....... his long rain coat and hat were all greyish brown...so was his mostache....... hehe......... we exchanged the smiles....and he turned to make it to the main street and diappear from my sight........that is , if any of my sight was left...............................

then i woke up.......

metalchris25 05-11-2006 10:40 PM

that musta sucked^

I love orcs

Rocketqueen 05-12-2006 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Once, i was shot in the head.....i felt the skull cracking a hole, i saw my own pink-mist, the blood that ran down the hole in my forehead passed over my specs instead of my eyes........and the veiw turned pink due to this...but that was only over my right eye specs......the left was clear....... i was laying on the floor...my head supported with some garbage can in the street..............and i was smilling for some un-known reason........... and so was the shooter....... his long rain coat and hat were all greyish brown...so was his mostache....... hehe......... we exchanged the smiles....and he turned to make it to the main street and diappear from my sight........that is , if any of my sight was left...............................

then i woke up.......

:) .....awsome story im sure glad ya lived through that shot in the head where would i be with out ya.......... i was the reason haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO

Rocketqueen 05-12-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobben
:eek: Me too!!!!

i despise those wicked things ...i got my lip cut with one last sunday right across the lips on that lit senstive bead thingy on the top of your lip and then when i started to sweat it started to sting i simply despise outdoor activitys i alwas get injured

bilal 05-13-2006 05:10 PM

the password of my PC is "dvd55" :)

Ana4Stapp 05-13-2006 08:29 PM

I have lots of passwords in every site Im registered: CF,PBF, Myspace, orkut,MSN, AOL...and most of the times I forget them...grrr!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!

metalchris25 05-13-2006 08:36 PM

I always use the same one: poohead

bilal 05-13-2006 08:45 PM

^ same here....i also have the same password for all website and e-mails and all......and only my little sisters knows it apart from me

Ana4Stapp 05-13-2006 09:43 PM

Well it used to be only one: stapp...(lol) but I had to change it cuz someone discovered and read all my emails...(grr!!!) and after that some (passwords) are still stapp, but others are...tremonti (lol)