CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I got a job!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6849)

PaulMcCoygirl 06-10-2004 08:35 PM

I got a job!!

I went in today for an interview with Target and they hired me on the spot. :D They haven't given me my schedule yet because I have to go take a drug test tomorrow. :shit: I got a question, do they send the drug test result to the store that hired you or do you have to go pick them up? :confused: Just wondering.
Plus I got a B on my first college test in Algebra. :thankyou: :) Yay!

TeriB19 06-10-2004 10:07 PM

Alisha you won't have anything to do with the results. They'll be sent to a lab for testing (either a hair test or a pee test) and the lab will contact Target's HR with the results. If you pop positive, they'll let you go immediately.

Steve 06-10-2004 10:16 PM

You better lay off that dope!!! ;)

Higher_Desire 06-10-2004 10:22 PM

Congrats on the job. *cough, you suck, cough*. I still haven't gotten one yet, but have a line on another one that pays $981 every two weeks. When I had a drug test for a job, I just had to piss in a cup, then they did the testing there at the place with some test strip things, and the results were done in about 15 minutes.

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar 06-10-2004 10:43 PM

Way to go, Alisha!!!

Leader of Men 06-10-2004 11:54 PM

Great job! I hope you enjoy it :) Seems like they're quite impressed with you.

I have an interview there tomorrow. Hope it turns out as well as yours did.

Mulletman 06-11-2004 11:04 AM

Congrats on the job!

As for the drug test, last time I had a job I took the test there. Just dont do what I did. They game me a big cup to fill and then transfer the content into a small test tube. Well I was trying to be cute so after I filled up the test tube and threw away the rest of the waste I got a cup and filled it with water from the water cooler. When I handed the test tube to the lab tech I had the cup of water and said "what do I do the rest?" You should have seen the looks on thier faces, specially since I filled it to the top and it was slushing around. I would have taken a sip but even I couldnt do that.

hayley 06-12-2004 04:48 AM

It's so much easier for a guy to piss into a cup, they just stick it in and away they go, for us girls it's sit on it, aim, and hope that you don't pee over the side. :eek:

Congratulations on the job, Alisha, I hope it goes well, I hope I can get a job next year. :D

hayley 06-12-2004 04:51 AM

By the way, how did you approach them and what did you say exactly? (Advice for when I ask next year, please) :p

PaulMcCoygirl 06-12-2004 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
You better lay off that dope!!! ;)

Yeah, you know me Steve, I'm such a druggy! :smokin:

LOM, I hope your interview goes well. Good Luck! :)

Hayley: I'll PM you some of the things I said and some questions. It will be too long to post on here. :)

JulieCitySlicker 06-12-2004 05:29 PM

Congrats Alishe

Thats terrific girl:)

Sheila63 06-12-2004 11:23 PM

Alisha, Congratulations on the job and the algebra test!!! :dancing:

PaulMcCoygirl 06-12-2004 11:57 PM

Thanks guys! :)

Mulletman 06-13-2004 12:31 AM

Just watch out for the guys in the photo lab, specially after they're doped up on fumes! ;)

Bridge of Clay 06-13-2004 02:46 PM

ugh... that has to be one of the worst jobs ever: examining other people's peeps and poops! lol! no offense! but eww...

Congrats on the job, though!!!