CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

JulieCitySlicker 10-11-2006 10:43 AM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Thats so unfair!
I will pray that you dont have to loose your job for no good reason, and if it is time to leave, God will prepare another position for u elsewhere.

I honestly don't care if I get fired Donna,I'll just move back home;) I'm just mad that they are doing this:mad: Can't they be sued for this?

Rocketqueen 10-11-2006 10:48 AM

THANK YOU, i gotta Get To Mine Before Im Late I Love Ya,s :hugs:

Sincirr 10-11-2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I honestly don't care if I get fired Donna,I'll just move back home;) I'm just mad that they are doing this:mad: Can't they be sued for this?

i am sure they have heaps, as we call them, shonky excuses so that they can get away with it. Jerks!:mad1:

JulieCitySlicker 10-11-2006 11:11 AM

I'll tell you what though,I'm never working at a hotel again with foreign people:mad: They are to freaken idiotic:wtf:

No offense to anyone here who is foreign:)

JulieCitySlicker 10-11-2006 10:25 PM

I just got another update at work. I guess yesterday $300.00 came up missing from the safe in the office and now the owners are really mad and are saying that they are going to fire everybody and have his relatives come there and work.

The general manager just put in her 2 weeks notice as well. With my boss and the gen. manager leaving that place is going to fall apart fast! This will make it a much more unstable work environment that even before:eek: I think I may put in my 2 weeks notice,if I'm not fired on Friday already!

My Aunt already told me that she would come and get me and my sister is going to come down and help get some stuff donme around the house so we can get it sold faster.

Ana4Stapp 10-12-2006 12:02 AM

sleepy :goodnight

eusebioCBR 10-12-2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

I just got another update at work. I guess yesterday $300.00 came up missing from the safe in the office and now the owners are really mad and are saying that they are going to fire everybody and have his relatives come there and work.

The general manager just put in her 2 weeks notice as well. With my boss and the gen. manager leaving that place is going to fall apart fast! This will make it a much more unstable work environment that even before:eek: I think I may put in my 2 weeks notice,if I'm not fired on Friday already!

My Aunt already told me that she would come and get me and my sister is going to come down and help get some stuff donme around the house so we can get it sold faster.

OUCH!, your work situation sounds awful.

Rocketqueen 10-12-2006 12:40 AM

dat my julie girl situtions** I loves her eusebioCBR dude you got a name b/c your user name i found dificult to type , i,ll just call ya Bob k if you dont mind, Julie I got Stuck In the Porta potty in a bad sitution, now im sleepy

Sincirr 10-12-2006 09:13 AM

Quote:

they are full of shit julie! no 300bucks got stolen, they are just using it for an excuse. Assholes!

Point is if they are that as we say in OZ, shonky, the place is gonna go down hill in no time flat anyways so i say get the hell outta there. Im even pissed off about this now!

Not feeling good cos my dog just died. Complications after the anasthetic for a minor opperation!!!!!:crying:

Ana4Stapp 10-12-2006 11:16 AM

:(

JulieCitySlicker 10-12-2006 12:04 PM

Quote:

they are full of shit julie! no 300bucks got stolen, they are just using it for an excuse. Assholes!

Point is if they are that as we say in OZ, shonky, the place is gonna go down hill in no time flat anyways so i say get the hell outta there. Im even pissed off about this now!

Not feeling good cos my dog just died. Complications after the anasthetic for a minor opperation!!!!!:crying:

Aww! Donna I'm sorry about your dog:(

I'm putting in my 2 weeks notice this weekend;)

Rocketqueen 10-13-2006 01:37 AM

Quote:

Oh Da Goodness Dont Cry SIS GO GET YA ANOTHER ONE , when you said you missed your dog i thought you meant me or being da sarcastic or something all dogs go to da heaven , sis must retire for the night yawns***:goodnight

bilal 10-13-2006 02:24 PM

tranquailized.......

Sincirr 10-13-2006 02:35 PM

hmmmm...what have u been up to :suave:

Ana4Stapp 10-13-2006 04:59 PM

hummm....better....talked to someone today...:wub: