CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 10-11-2006 10:22 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Thats why I stay single Ana;) I don't have to figure guys out that way,lol. To complicating for me,lol. Takes to much work as well:D

:jam:

I am so stressed! Big day tomorrow. Rehearsing 3 arrangements I have done for strings and flute and vocals and i havent met any of the musicians at all!!! what if they think i am a dickhead!:eek:

Rocketqueen 10-11-2006 10:40 AM

:jam: :jam: [quote=Sincirr]:jam:

I am so stressed! Big day tomorrow. Rehearsing 3 arrangements I have done for strings and flute and vocals and i havent met any of the musicians at all!!! what if they think i am a dickhead!:eek I,LL BE PRAYING FOR YA, You,ll do just fine So what if they think that, You Just Do Your Best In the Ways Of The Pro You Are, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO sis dont know about that FLUTE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA you may like need to practice Extra HARD, D You Talking Flutes In stuff,

bilal 10-11-2006 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
:jam:

I am so stressed! Big day tomorrow. Rehearsing 3 arrangements I have done for strings and flute and vocals and i havent met any of the musicians at all!!! what if they think i am a dickhead!:eek:

i read this thing somewhere in a book i was reading recently... a man was explaining to his 6 year old girl as to why he was doing a thing which only he thought was right and the whole town was against it....he said something like ..."before i can live with others, i have to learn to live with myownself first" .... althought a very ordinary thing to say, but it struck me in an special way cause sometimes i really aint sure about whats in my own head, or that i make decisions that i really dont belive in... and that thing almost always stirrs my confidence...... i just need to belive in myself and be postive and sure about it...... and THEY can just cry about it if they dont like it.....ALL THE BEST!!......

bilal 10-11-2006 11:02 AM

I am kinda worried as ANA4STAPP has'nt posted in a while now... i guess she was stressed over some situation last time she posted about...... i hope things are gettin better for her......

Rocketqueen 10-12-2006 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i read this thing somewhere in a book i was reading recently... a man was explaining to his 6 year old girl as to why he was doing a thing which only he thought was right and the whole town was against it....he said something like ..."before i can live with others, i have to learn to live with myownself first" .... althought a very ordinary thing to say, but it struck me in an special way cause sometimes i really aint sure about whats in my own head, or that i make decisions that i really dont belive in... and that thing almost always stirrs my confidence...... i just need to belive in myself and be postive and sure about it...... and THEY can just cry about it if they dont like it.....ALL THE BEST!!......

:) ....Stay True To Yourself ... miss perdi ..as of now is setting on my lap ....hers wants to go to bed ...:goodnight ***bial im not really sure whats inside dat head of yours most the time either haaaaa but i love it**~~~

Rocketqueen 10-12-2006 01:00 AM

Quote:

I am kinda worried as ANA4STAPP has'nt posted in a while now... i guess she was stressed over some situation last time she posted about...... i hope things are gettin better for her......

As Of Now***Are Precious ANA Is on line right now*** Night All,

eusebioCBR 10-12-2006 01:27 AM

I'll be 34 in about an hour and a half:)

eusebioCBR 10-12-2006 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
i have nothing more to say except that I lost !!!!! i cant believe i was so stupid with this guy...not sure why i said it....sorry

It's good to see you have something to say again.

Very profound;) (your sig)

Ana4Stapp 10-12-2006 08:54 AM

Quote:

well...my friend....I'm here ....

Ana4Stapp 10-12-2006 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Thats why I stay single Ana;) I don't have to figure guys out that way,lol. To complicating for me,lol. Takes to much work as well:D

I wish you better luck next time:hugs:

thanks, Julie!! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
everything right and you just got lost for words , which would make you feel stupid indeed, yet of course im not sure why you said it either but i dont care how perfect he is he needs you still its kinda ironic to believe that, s well as im repling back to your random throat my precious anna HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what can i say my girl LOST DONT WANT US AND FOUND THEY ARE AFRAID WE WILL TAKE OVER their false domains

thanks Sister! :)

love u all girls!!!

Ana4Stapp 10-12-2006 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
It's good to see you have something to say again.

Very profound;) (your sig)

as always ...thank you!!!! ;)

Ana4Stapp 10-12-2006 04:09 PM

hey finally good news: my youngest sister (Viviana) is pregnant after 02 years married..IM HAPPY FOR HER...and thought about sharing it with you all...;)

Rocketqueen 10-13-2006 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
hey finally good news: my youngest sister (Viviana) is pregnant after 02 years married..IM HAPPY FOR HER...and thought about sharing it with you all...;)

poor girl :( tell her im sorry and happy for her , thanks for sharing her happy and travail news , i love you ana, to sweet pea

bilal 10-13-2006 02:22 PM

i know i am sitting but it feels as if iam surfin and sailing...... seriene and tranquail......... POt, you did it again.......

Ana4Stapp 10-13-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

i know i am sitting but it feels as if iam surfin and sailing...... seriene and tranquail......... POt, you did it again.......

VERY COOL...LOVED THE IMAGE
I WISH I WAS FEELING THE SAME HERE...