CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   help me keep creed!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=834)

hobojones 12-10-2002 04:24 PM

help me keep creed!!

everyone!

I live in central illinois, and my station is having some stupid contest to get songs voted OFF the radio. this seems so lame!

please go to www.1071theplanet.com and vote for the red hot valentines (they are the closest to creed) because i dont want to lose creed on my station!!!

thanks!!

Shoebird 12-10-2002 04:29 PM

What kind of crap is this? Who could get tired of WTLF?!?! Oh well, at least I'm not in Illinois ;) .

I voted, too, just for the record.

marlsy 12-10-2002 04:33 PM

I voted for the red hot valentines, I hope it helps!! I can't believe Creed is losing to all of those!!

hotforscott 12-10-2002 04:37 PM

i voted also.
i cannot beleive they would try to get wtlf off the radio. what station plays it enough for ANYONE to get tired of it. I never hear that song on my local station. i could never get tired of any creed song and cannot imagine someone else being tired of it. why isn't there one of those really annoying songs like, "can't get you out of my head" or "she f'n hates me"!!!!!!!!

hobojones 12-10-2002 04:54 PM

yeah

and i actually dont mind the red hot valentines song.. but how on earth can they say WTLF is over played? I haven't heard it in years it seems like

this station blows. the only reason i say vote for red hot valentines is because they are closest. i think this contest is lame, i mean can we vote at the FCC to have their station removed from the dial, no.

but i wont lose creed!!

hotforscott 12-10-2002 05:05 PM

i am sure you won't lose 'em..................they rock!

creedfan47a 12-10-2002 05:12 PM

It's probably all those stupid Creed bashers out there that are voting to get WTLF off - because there certainly is nothing wrong with the song itself!

creed_affair 12-10-2002 05:58 PM

unbelievable!! I can't believe Creed has most votes. I voted for you. Hope it helps!

TeriB19 12-10-2002 06:08 PM

I voted just now. Creed has 58 votes, the Valentines song has 48. Let's go, we can't let this happen.:mad: We won't go down without a fight!!!!!!

Xterminator27 12-10-2002 06:13 PM

WTF SHIT STATION IS THAT?! You know what??? as Soo nas WTLF Gets voted off call their station like a billion times and request that song. I think thats the GAYEST idea EVER. I mean WTF, Vote a song off forEVER?? Thats REATRDED.

So as soon as its voted out Request it like a billion times, just keep callen em and saying, Id like to hear WTLF, Can you play WTLF? Id liek to dedicate WTLF for my friend... and do that OVER AND OVER just to piss em off.

What a gay station

creed_affair 12-10-2002 06:14 PM

I'll vote again from work-for the Red Hot Valentines!

Xterminator27 12-10-2002 06:21 PM

lol, i just e-mailed a request for Creed whats this life for.

This is what i wrote

Creed- Whats thsi life for

I cant belive your gona get rid of that song... Sheeesh

Hmmm i didnt want to ge ttoo offencove cuz there a station and the ymay bomb my house but oh well

creedchick02 12-10-2002 06:24 PM

If this was my area and they try to get CREED of my radio I would get every CREED fan and flood the station with calls + e-mails:dancing: I also voted to stop the insanity some people will just not get it:mad:

creedfan47a 12-10-2002 06:27 PM

I just emailed the station to request Creed WTLF too.... and I live in Australia and have never heard of this radio station!! :lol: I wonder if they will take me seriously... :D

Xterminator27 12-10-2002 06:28 PM

lol i live in canada and never even heard of it lo