CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A Perfect Circle (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6633)

Dogstar 05-28-2004 09:18 PM

:D. I can't help it. It's true.

SCOTTSMYMAN 05-31-2004 09:32 PM

Hi, my name is Kris and I'm a TOOL/APC addict!

Kerri, totally understand the obsession!! Welcome to TOOL/APC anonymous!!
:laugh:

Dogstar 05-31-2004 10:55 PM

LMFAO, Kris... I listened to two boots to and from the Phillies game today. Their music is like a drug for me lately. I can't explain it.

aussiecreeder 06-01-2004 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Hi, my name is Kris and I'm a TOOL/APC addict!

Kerri, totally understand the obsession!! Welcome to TOOL/APC anonymous!!
:laugh:

admitting your addiction is the first step, congrats! :D

Dogstar 06-01-2004 12:19 AM

Hehehehehe :D

aussiecreeder 06-01-2004 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hehehehehe :D

lol when is howerde's album expected?

Dogstar 06-01-2004 12:56 AM

Dunno. I haven't seen a specific date associated with talk of his CD, but I'm hoping it will be in 2005 at least! I'm REALLY curious about it, that's for sure. I just love his guitar playing. And live, he's really mesmerizing. He's sooooooo into it.

SCOTTSMYMAN 06-01-2004 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
admitting your addiction is the first step, congrats! :D

Proud to admit it and would never deny it!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Dunno. I haven't seen a specific date associated with talk of his CD, but I'm hoping it will be in 2005 at least! I'm REALLY curious about it, that's for sure. I just love his guitar playing. And live, he's really mesmerizing. He's sooooooo into it.

The sooner the better I say! Billy has my attention lately and like you say when he plays live, it's unbelieveable!!! The man is a ROCK GOD in my book, but that's just one person's opinion!! :D

aussiecreeder 06-01-2004 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Proud to admit it and would never deny it!!!

The sooner the better I say! Billy has my attention lately and like you say when he plays live, it's unbelieveable!!! The man is a ROCK GOD in my book, but that's just one person's opinion!! :D

as a songwriter he is almost without peer but we haven't seen him rip it up much if at all with apc. hopefully he does that with his solo album, i guess mid 2005 or so.

Dogstar 06-01-2004 01:09 PM

I hope there is a mix of both, to be honest. He writes some haunting stuff. He really can create a mood and his music just takes me to another plane. I absolutely LOVE the crescendo in The Hollow, right before Maynard starts singing Feed me...And live...OMG!

Mulletman 06-01-2004 01:25 PM

you people have taken my thread and taken it off topic. there'll be no more of that here.

Dogstar 06-01-2004 01:45 PM

LOL, Ok, I finally watched the Bikini Bandits thingy. I had heard of them before, but I hadn't ever seen them. I'm not quite sure what to think :D. This has to be Maynard's idea, LOL...He's a twisted man, heheheheh.

aussiecreeder 06-01-2004 08:45 PM

hehe sorry mulletman so do you really have a mullet? time to send you to the hair hairdresser i think! :D

Kerri you are right hope its got the moody aspect of APC, but its also harder yet its something removed from APC and uniquely Billy.

Mulletman 06-01-2004 10:26 PM

lol no no, i have the boy band part in the middle hair style tho.

Dogstar 06-01-2004 10:44 PM

LMAO, Mulletman!