CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   a perfect circle bankrupt australian (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7329)

aussiecreeder 09-03-2004 04:58 AM

a perfect circle bankrupt australian

APC in November will release the following;

eMOTIVe a new album of mostly political material and covers including lennon's imagine and gaye's what's going on will be released on november the 2nd. on that day maynard will also be featured on a DVD/CD package of the axis of justice tour which will include his duet with chris cornell at lollapoolza where they performed peace, love and understanding.

on the 16th the band will release a DVD/remix CD package titled aMOTION so i am filing for the australian quivalent of chapter 11! :( ;)

send your tax deductible donation to [email protected].

aussiecreeder 09-14-2004 10:18 PM

no love for a perfect circle?

Dogstar 09-14-2004 11:59 PM

LMFAO, hide! I can't WAIT for all this stuff. APC are taking some guff over at a couple of the boards I go to because folks think they are getting too political and are just trying to finish their deal with Virgin Records so they can be done with them (selling out, LOL). I'm very curious to hear Maynard crooning What's Going On :D...I'm already saving my money for this, hehe. I'm even hoping I pick up some overtime at work so I can finance all these purchases! I'm really looking forward to the DVD. I so hope there is a lot of concert footage.

Hey hide, are you going to get the Axis of Justice DVD, too? I am!

aussiecreeder 09-18-2004 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LMFAO, hide! I can't WAIT for all this stuff. APC are taking some guff over at a couple of the boards I go to because folks think they are getting too political and are just trying to finish their deal with Virgin Records so they can be done with them (selling out, LOL). I'm very curious to hear Maynard crooning What's Going On :D...I'm already saving my money for this, hehe. I'm even hoping I pick up some overtime at work so I can finance all these purchases! I'm really looking forward to the DVD. I so hope there is a lot of concert footage.

Hey hide, are you going to get the Axis of Justice DVD, too? I am!

yeah i want to get all of this stuff. i primarily want the axis thing so i can have cornell and maynard's duet but the rest will be cool as well. i've went to the apc board and some are saying its to get out of the contract but who knows? all i know is that i wasen't expecting any apc material for a year or maybe two and now we have two albums and a DVD even if there is only one new song.

Dogstar 09-18-2004 02:46 AM

Exactly! Yeah, I think the Axis DVD will be wicked cool :thumbsup: I have to admit I'm dying for some new Tool, though. :D The sooner Maynard gets done with all the APC stuff, the sooner we'll have new Tool :D.

SCOTTSMYMAN 09-24-2004 03:21 PM

Hey, guys. haven't been on in a looonngg while. I just wanted to say I got to hear their version of
:note: Imagine :note: and it was AWESOME!!!!:cloud9: I loved listening to his voice sing that song. As well as both of you I am anxiously waiting for all these new APC releases. I will be broke after I'm done making all my purchases but it will be well worth it.

:hugs:
Dogstar, hey I hear what you're saying. The sooner he is done with APC maybe we can get some new TOOL material. That would be nice!!! :jam:

Dogstar 09-24-2004 04:36 PM

KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see you, girl!!!!!!!! I can't listen to streaming audio, so I'll have to wait to hear Imagine :(...I knew it would be good!

Dogstar 09-25-2004 07:57 PM

Well, I managed to hear it, even though it had to reload a couple of times. I LOVE IT! I love what they did with the harmonies. They gave it a darker feel, as well. I love the original, but this version is wicked cool. It's great when bands do something a little different with covers. :thumbsup:

aussiecreeder 09-26-2004 11:11 AM

its very different to the orignal and is very dark. i certainly prefer lennon's version but its like a whole different song save for the lyrics.