CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Guess Who ruined their truck because of the stupid snow.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5227)

Wylde-Tremonti 12-13-2003 04:49 PM

Guess Who ruined their truck because of the stupid snow....

that would be me.
I was heading home from my friend/drummers house this mornin (at around 10:45) after sleeping at his house friday night... it had been snowin since the early mornin but hadn't been cleared yet. i was attempting to go up this big hill...when i slid off the road, hit/ramped off one of those big rails and into a ditch. the cab of my truck is bent in... the front left is smashed and the driver's side window was completely smashed...
I didn't have a scratch on me. not one.
For those who don't beleive there is a God out there... This is proof there is. I had 6 concrete blocks and 2 large tubs of sand in the cab. they flew out to the side of the truck... if they had flown forward... i'd be dead. if i hadn't haad my seat-belt on... i'd have flown out the front. God protected me from the broken window that was right by me.
Jah Loves.
I know he does.

hayley 12-13-2003 05:20 PM

Far out Matt you are lucky, thank goodness you had your saftey belt on. :eek:

Damn about your truck, that totally sucks. Would have been scary, I haven't been in a crash before.

I'm glad you are okay!

ryloz58 12-13-2003 06:10 PM

sorry to here that but glad you are okay. last night I took a friend home and when i pulled into his driveway i "bumped" his saint bernard. The dog was fine but the ground effects on my truck are ruined. damn dogs. lol Those damn saint bernards are HUGE. oh well, I'm glad the dog is ok.

TeriB19 12-13-2003 08:03 PM

Glad to hear you are ok, Matt. Sorry about your truck but better your truck than YOU!!

Dogstar 12-13-2003 08:17 PM

YIKES, Matt. I'm glad you were not hurt! Sorry about your truck, though, but that can always be replaced...You can't :).

whitebird 12-13-2003 08:40 PM

I'm thankful that you are alright. Snow is beautiful, but very dangerous to drive on as you personally experienced. Take care, and I hope that you do not have any pain, due to muscle strain. I'm glad that you were wearing your seatbelt.

GoodGodGirl23 12-13-2003 09:22 PM

:eek: Wow! Glad you are OK!!!!

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-13-2003 11:02 PM

Yeah, GOD is definantly out there! I'm glad you aren't hurt, like Teri said, better you than the truck!

JulieCitySlicker 12-13-2003 11:09 PM

Yes! God does watch over us :D
I'm so glad that your alright Matt :) That must have been scary :eek:

Mulletman 12-13-2003 11:15 PM

you are very fucking lucky man! sucks about your truck. but good thing that you are ok!

hayley 12-14-2003 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryloz58
sorry to here that but glad you are okay. last night I took a friend home and when i pulled into his driveway i "bumped" his saint bernard. The dog was fine but the ground effects on my truck are ruined. damn dogs. lol Those damn saint bernards are HUGE. oh well, I'm glad the dog is ok.

lol, yeah those dogs are big. The poor dog. Must have gotten a fright, lol.

Sucks about your truck also

Mulletman 12-14-2003 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryloz58

i havent seen a Saint Bernard in like ever... thats prolly because the houston weather would cause them to burt into flames..... anyway, i could never hit an animal they just look so innocent!! then again i have no problem smearing a 5 year old girl across the interstate... but thats another story for the authorities

JenRN 12-14-2003 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
i havent seen a Saint Bernard in like ever... thats prolly because the houston weather would cause them to burt into flames..... anyway, i could never hit an animal they just look so innocent!! then again i have no problem smearing a 5 year old girl across the interstate... but thats another story for the authorities

OMG Mullet......shall I call the "family" in on this?

Matt, I am glad you are ok, thank god you had your seatbelt on, it could of been disasterous. Snow is nice, but it can be really evil on the roads.

Mulletman 12-14-2003 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
OMG Mullet......shall I call the "family" in on this?

wouldnt want to aggrivate us

hayley 12-14-2003 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
i could never hit an animal they just look so innocent!! then again i have no problem smearing a 5 year old girl across the interstate...

Yeah if I drove I could never hit an animal ether. I feel more for animals than I do for humans, lol.