CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What's stapp up to? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11829)

guitardude1985 10-09-2007 08:11 PM

What's stapp up to?

I have not heard hide nor hair about stapp, so whats he up to these days? Is he still making music?

Frankie 10-09-2007 08:34 PM

Re: What's stapp up to?

Easiest thing to do is to check out Scott's MySpace page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=831 4533

He's posted a couple blogs and one video blog that will pretty much get you up to speed.

nagpo 10-25-2007 05:12 PM

From what i can tell, he's working on some demos and the next album should be out next year.

Scorpion King 10-25-2007 07:54 PM

I checked myspace, and he's going to be putting up another video blog tomorrow.

nagpo 10-25-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion King
I checked myspace, and he's going to be putting up another video blog tomorrow.

Cool, hopefully some news.

Stappishot 10-26-2007 12:26 AM

He's gonna call his blog "a day in the life". So I was thinking maybe we'll see the baby, Jagger and Jaclyn also, since it's "a day in the life" (of stapp). That'll be pretty cool! WOW Milan is alomst 10 months old! Time sure does fly!!!!! :)

Scorpion King 10-26-2007 10:53 AM

We might see the kids, but I thought that he and Jaclyn were separated?

nagpo 10-26-2007 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion King
We might see the kids, but I thought that he and Jaclyn were separated?

no, despite what happend.

nagpo 10-26-2007 07:57 PM

he hasnt posted anything yet

nagpo 10-27-2007 05:43 AM

okay, saw it. nothing special

Stappishot 10-27-2007 02:17 PM

I seen the video myself, It's cute! Milan is getting so big!!! WOW!!! But I must say, Scott reminds me of that dr jekyll story...he's so sweet one min, then he can turn into this mean person the next, lol! Sometimes u just wanna kiss him the next u wanna smack him, lol! But it was nice seeing them together. I also thought they separated myself, but I guess they're trying to work things out for the kids, I guess. I think he's doing this, posting all this great video just to say sorry to the fans again, trying to show us so many good things that are going on in his life, it's hard to take this and go with it, cause what's gonna happen next week or next month or next yr. I wanna see him as the old stapp, but it's just hard for me.

nagpo 10-27-2007 02:23 PM

i don't like his wife, she seems like she has an atitude. but that's just me lol.

Stappishot 10-27-2007 02:28 PM

I'm really not to fond of her 2. But he loves her, it's just something her, I just can't grasp, I could be wrong. But, again, he's happy, I think. :confused:

nagpo 10-27-2007 02:33 PM

she just seems shallow. the type, "i'm better than you cause i have more money and am better looking". thats how she comes off to me as. i dunno. stapp picked the wrong girl before, hope he didint do it again.

Stappishot 10-27-2007 02:37 PM

Yea, I agree, I hope he didn't pick the wrong one either, scott seems so happy with her, at times, as u know what happen be4, but anywayz, lol. They seem happy in public, they seem like they get along, but who really knows. I think they will last for a long time, everyone that I talk to seems to disagree. But the only thing that still bothers me alittle is how they rushed into to there life together. Another thing, I don't know y, but that whole video just looked staged. I don't know it cud be me.