CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   dan update (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7055)

facelessman 07-11-2004 11:49 PM

dan update

dan leaves for the MTC on wednesday! can u believe it? :eek: he said he mioght be able to call me then! i dunno how but hopefully.oh yeah, im hannah the- used to be girlfriend but just a best friend now-. i got bumped down on the totem pole.. hahah. j/k well not much i have to say. he's gotten to met a lot of the general attorities and talks about how strong the spirit is there. he's got to learn french and its coming along really good. okay well ill give you guys another update soon.. buhbye :banana: --that one's for dan!

JulieCitySlicker 07-12-2004 02:26 PM

Aww! I'm sorry to hear that he broke up with you :( That stinks!

Thanks so much for the update :hugs:

facelessman 07-12-2004 02:34 PM

it wasnt really a break up. it was like. he's not dating because his a missionary and doing the Lord's work. but i am dating. so we thought it best to be best friends and just write to each other. which is what were doing anyways. .. im just a kid and life is a nightmare! haha...later! :banana:

JulieCitySlicker 07-12-2004 02:43 PM

Hopefully when he gets back, things could work out for ya to get back together :D I'll be thinkin of you both and sending prayers your way as well :dancing:

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-13-2004 07:54 PM

Ahh, I finaly found out, I knew that he was going to Africa, but I didn't know why, that's awesome that he is a missionary. Thanks for the update Hannah, let him know that we are sending him the best of luck, and praying for him. :)

facelessman 07-29-2004 08:44 AM

bumped down on the totem pole! never! but yeah, im a missionary, doin missionary stuff. its fun, most of the time, especially those times you almost get hit by cars, and get chased at by rabbid dogs. its a blast!! :banana:

JulieCitySlicker 07-29-2004 02:17 PM

Yikes!
That doesn't sound like much fun :eek: :D

GoodGodGirl23 07-30-2004 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Yikes!
That doesn't sound like much fun :eek: :D

True dat Julie!

Xterminator27 07-30-2004 04:52 PM

will someone please tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??

why are other people using faclessmans account WHO IS DAN? WHY ARNT I ADMIN YET?

facelessman 07-30-2004 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
will someone please tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??

why are other people using faclessmans account WHO IS DAN? WHY ARNT I ADMIN YET?

sorry for the confusion. i thought everyone pretty much knew. im hannah. dan's best friend. im the only other person using his account. just me and dan. that's it. he's is in africa right now and only gets to use a computer sometimes. its a really slow one too. like SUPER slow. so he asked me to keep you guy updated on him and just let you know whats going on. now does that explain it all? .. so are we good now?