CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Addictions (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5551)

JenRN 01-16-2004 10:49 AM

Addictions

OK you can take this REALLY serious or not. But what addictions do you all have? I am talking "light hearted things" like gum chewing, cracking of knuckles etc....

One thing I find wierd is I am addicted to buying CD's!!! I just can't seem to stop, there is ALWAYS some CD I want and go to get. It is ridiculous, I just bought 4 yesterday!!!! :help:

marlsy 01-16-2004 10:54 AM

I am addicted to coffee forsure! :coffee: I can't go a morning without it or I might die :D I also chew gum alot! I like to have fresh minty breath when I talk to people :D bad breath is the worst to me!! I'll have to think about somemore......

Jen the music industry loves you, your one of the few who actually buys cd's still!! I can't say that about myself... :o I am a winMx addict....... :eek:

JenRN 01-16-2004 10:58 AM

Yes I need to become familiar with Winmix and the others. I was at a friends house the other night and he was going through my CD's and was shocked, he said "I can't beleive you have all of these cd's, and all rock and metal to boot" He said I did not look like the rock metal kind, I guess it is the blonde hair and blue eyes hugh? :dunno:

TeriB19 01-16-2004 11:04 AM

I'm seriously starting to think I'm addicted to the internet. Seriously. I walk by the mess in the house and go straight to the computer just to see if I've got mail.
When I'm done with the computer I eventually get around to the house cleaning.

And flossing. LOVE to floss. :D

WeatheredWoman 01-16-2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Yes I need to become familiar with Winmix and the others

Is Winmix something like Kazaa?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I did not look like the rock metal kind, I guess it is the blonde hair and blue eyes hugh? :dunno:

Ditto here :D

When people learn to know me they always have 2 admitt later that at first sight they saw that little blonde angel... so sweet 'n lovely nice girl/woman. Awww (hate it)... and then they go WHATTTT????? That kinda music?? Must be from your sons ey...? But no.. Yo People ! I'm just a dirty filthy little ROCKB!TCH in disguise hehehe...

:angel: :jam: :angel:

Now back to that addicted-thing: MUSIC... yeah I'm really addicted to music!
And CREEDFEED is starting to become a nasty one ;)

Sheila63 01-16-2004 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I'm seriously starting to think I'm addicted to the internet. Seriously. I walk by the mess in the house and go straight to the computer just to see if I've got mail.
When I'm done with the computer I eventually get around to the house cleaning.

I do the same thing, Teri. :)

A few other addictions I have are chocolate, music and I buy my share of cds too. There's a couple I'm interested in picking up right now.

Mulletman 01-16-2004 12:38 PM

hmmm

Cola's
Coffee
Internet
Video Games
Downloading (i refuse to pay for anything as long as I can download it)
Technology (big stuff, the uber-geek kind of stuff you all prolly dont know about)
Sex (not too sure about this one, i thinks its prolly cause im just 20:))
Music
TV

Kim V. 01-16-2004 01:19 PM

I'm definitely addicted to Creed, here are some others:

Tea
Chocolate
Internet (especially a little site called CreedFeed) :)
Side note: Teri, I do the same thing!
Cracking my neck (to relieve tension)

JulieCitySlicker 01-16-2004 01:49 PM

I agree Teri :D
I'm an internet addict to ;)

Higher_Desire 01-16-2004 04:22 PM

I'm addicted to this dang board. It's so hard not to come here and post, and then I can't leave. Maybe that's not such a bad thing, but I am supposed to be doing other things.

Also, food (since I've been on a diet), soda pop, oatmeal raisin cookies, doughnuts, girlies, WWE, TV, movies (esp. Pirates of the Caribbean), and maybe other things I'll think of later.

H-D :hypno:

hayley 01-16-2004 04:40 PM

Music
Coffee
Cracking my fingers and toes :vomit:
Computer
Keeping EVERYTHING tidy. This includes my room, other people's rooms, things at school, my workbooks, you name it I'm a neat freak.

TeriB19 01-16-2004 04:57 PM

Thanks guys, so good to know I'm not alone in my mess. ;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-16-2004 05:03 PM

I'm a neat freak to Hayley :) Thats why its so hard for me living with my brother cuz he's a messy person :rolleyes:

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-16-2004 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Thanks guys, so good to know I'm not alone in my mess. ;)

I'm sooo addicted to this site it's not even funny! I can't even get on it as much as I'd like too! I'm always checking my mail! I never get enough so send me some guys!! :laugh:

I also have a new addiction COFFEE :coffee: I never drank coffee, I HATED it! Now I can't function in the morning without it!

marlsy 01-16-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Is Winmix something like Kazaa?

;)

Yes Winmx is like Kazaa, I just like winmx better.