CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Special Guest Appearance? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11962)

aNeedForCreed 02-27-2008 12:19 AM

Special Guest Appearance?

So has anybody else heard about Stapp's special guest appearance on Sesame Street?

I hear he's doing a special piece with The Count...sort of like an excerpt from Are You Ready. I bet it's going to be awesome!

creedmarine81 02-27-2008 10:51 AM

Re: Special Guest Appearance?

wheredidyouhearthatshiiiit?how da hell is that awesome.. i dont watch damn sesame street.......

TrulyAmazing 02-27-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedmarine81
wheredidyouhearthatshiiiit?how da hell is that awesome.. i dont watch damn sesame street.......

i can tell ya dont you got a probleam wit da happy little street where i got most my education we can take it outside sounds like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the trash can ;) if you got a probleam with stapp being on the show dont take it personal with my friends :) C IS FOR COOKIE COOKIE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME,

Stappishot 02-27-2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aNeedForCreed
So has anybody else heard about Stapp's special guest appearance on Sesame Street?

I hear he's doing a special piece with The Count...sort of like an excerpt from Are You Ready. I bet it's going to be awesome!

LMAO, well he needs some kind of work, he's been in hiding for 2 long. I hope he does something be4 the album comes out 8.8.08. Way to long for anyone not to do an appearance for any show. Cud better his fan base as well. Scott is starting to bore me now. I really hope he does something.

nagpo 02-28-2008 03:44 PM

so goddamned stupid...why people...

TrulyAmazing 02-28-2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
so goddamned stupid...why people...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you can have a penny for my thoughts later,

creedmarine81 02-29-2008 10:35 AM

yah damn stapp where ya at man.... you got to get this fan base something to be excited about...... something real.. something positive... damnit stappy rock on man rock on... im starting to drain out here........

Redeemer 03-13-2008 03:18 AM

Some pretty ace people have had guest spots on Sesame Street, don't hate.

creedmarine81 03-13-2008 05:05 PM

he needs to do some shiznick.... hes out of the loop...... people say hes just fat with short hair now.....common stappy prove em wrong for once please damit common stappy rock us out........ dont die out on us man..........