CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Plans for Philly (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=949)

Gunslinger 12-18-2002 12:04 AM

Plans for Philly

:dancing: Who is gonna be there?! Hope to meet some of you!

TeriB19 12-18-2002 09:06 AM

Hi and welcome to the bb Gunslinger. I will be there, so will Dogstar, Kboo925, KimV. Hiknman and we're trying to convince JenRN to ditch her job for the day. Also trying to bribe souldancer to come out with some Godiva chocolates and cabernet but so far, she's not budging. Hope to see you there!

JenRN 12-18-2002 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Hi and welcome to the bb Gunslinger. I will be there, so will Dogstar, Kboo925, KimV. Hiknman and we're trying to convince JenRN to ditch her job for the day. Also trying to bribe souldancer to come out with some Godiva chocolates and cabernet but so far, she's not budging. Hope to see you there!

Teri..... I want to go :crying: :crying: You need to help me with a plan, like you call me at work and say there is a disaster I need to go to for the Red Cross(I'm a volunteer) and i'll leave real quick and meet you all there! The disaster is me not going to this show! God knows I don't wish a disaster on anyone!

TeriB19 12-18-2002 09:23 AM

Jen if this were the Guns N'Roses non-concert from last week you'd have had a valid emergency. As it stands for Creed, I could stub my toe in the parking lot, I'm a big baby with a low threshhold for pain, so to me it would be a disaster. Will that work?

KBoo925 12-18-2002 11:29 AM

Can't you just say you're under the "weather"? heehee.
Hey Teri, I love your new avatar!!

JenRN 12-18-2002 01:42 PM

Yeah Teri cool avatar! Well you see everyone knows I want to go to this concert at work and no one was able to switch with me seeing it is NYE, sooooo I either have to have good luck in getting a fellow worker switch with me or I just can't go, calling in sick on a holiday is BAD News in that place, they literally check up on you, and if you are caught out etc... your ass is fired! Anyways I really don't know how I could get tickets now any ways!:( :( :crying: :crying:

TeriB19 12-18-2002 04:56 PM

Stubhub. And leave a really sick-sounding message on your answering machine a'la Ferris Buehler:

"Hello, (cough) you have reached Jen's house (blow nose), I'm very sorry I am not (belch) able to take your call, but in my weakened condition, I'm afraid that I may fall and further injure myself trying to get up to answer the phone (vomit noise). So if you'd be so kind as to leave a message, I'll get back to you after I have regained consciousness. BEEP"

Dogstar 12-18-2002 06:40 PM

LMFAO, Teri!!! And nice avatar!

souldancer 12-18-2002 07:12 PM

Quote:

Also trying to bribe souldancer to come out with some Godiva chocolates and cabernet but so far, she's not budging.

** sneaks in with envy, still lurking on the NY Eve threads...waiting for the right Loomis loot truck to hold up **

Welcome gunslinger - you will have a super time hanging with some crazed Creed folks! Rock into 2003!

Dogstar 12-18-2002 07:30 PM

I want SD and Jen to come, too.:crying:

JenRN 12-18-2002 07:33 PM

Quote:

<b>Stubhub. And leave a really sick-sounding message on your answering machine a'la Ferris Buehler:

"Hello, (cough) you have reached Jen's house (blow nose), I'm very sorry I am not (belch) able to take your call, but in my weakened condition, I'm afraid that I may fall and further injure myself trying to get up to answer the phone (vomit noise). So if you'd be so kind as to leave a message, I'll get back to you after I have regained consciousness. BEEP" </b>

LMAO Teri! You are too much! I know, you and Dogstar can kidnap me, through me in a nap sack in the back of a truck and just kidnap me! GOD I AM DESPERATE!;)

Dogstar 12-18-2002 07:35 PM

Ooooo, good plan, Jen. Consider it done!

TeriB19 12-19-2002 11:28 AM

I'll bring the nap sack, you drive, D!!

Dogstar 12-19-2002 12:27 PM

Have napsack, will drive......Am gasing up the car...

JenRN 12-19-2002 03:53 PM

Quote:

I'll bring the nap sack, you drive, D!!

LMAO! Your asses better be there at my hospital by 8am, not as many administrators there then!:D