CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Misunderstood Creed Lyrics Of Our Own (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6261)

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-06-2004 11:14 PM

Misunderstood Creed Lyrics Of Our Own

Okay, y'know that site where people posted what they misunderstood lyrics of songs as? Well, this is the same thing, except just Creed stuff. I'll start us off......

Once upon a long time ago, I was singing to "Inside Us All" in the car. And I was a youngin' and I didn't read those lyrics in the lyric books to be sure of what I was singing, and I didn't pay as much attention to the lyrics as I do now. Well anyway, I was singing along, and this is what I WAS saying....

"There's a beast inside your soul, Let it be your friend, There's a beast inside your soul.......................There's a beast, Theres a beast inside your soul, let it be, let it be your friend"

I still laugh about that. I assure you I don't sing it that way anymore! LOL That's just such the opposite of Creed, and it sounds really bad, but I wasn't really paying attention to those kind of things at the age I was at when I did that. I just thought I'd start something like this because it's kinda fun to look back a stupid little mistakes like that and make fun of yourself for being such an idiot!

facelessman 04-07-2004 12:39 AM

a beast...haha thats awesome

Mr. Prophet Man 04-07-2004 07:28 AM

i'll try that next time...

TeriB19 04-07-2004 11:26 AM

I honestly thought Scott said "Unlike folks who hide the truth I tell it like it is" in Freedom Fighter. My daughter used to sing "Uh, but all the others will flyyyy" in My Sacrifice. Not exciting, but that's my story.

Jez 04-07-2004 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I honestly thought Scott said "Unlike folks who hide the truth I tell it like it is" in Freedom Fighter. My daughter used to sing "Uh, but all the others will flyyyy" in My Sacrifice. Not exciting, but that's my story.

LOL Teri! That's not too far off though ;)

Mine is rather embarrasing.....
Back around '97 and '98 when I didn't know any better, I thought the line was, *Cause we all live under the reign...I said you know of the wolf king..wolf king...wolf king* LMAO

I must have been :smokin:

eta: I can't believe I actually admitted that!

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-07-2004 05:52 PM

LOL! This is the first time that story has even gotten out of my family! I just thought it would be kind of a fun post. I'm just glad no one heard me sing it that way except my mom!

Wolf King! haha, that's pretty good. I wonder what the Creed guys would think of us if they saw some of these things!

Sheila63 04-08-2004 11:58 AM

Quote:

I honestly thought Scott said "Unlike folks who hide the truth I tell it like it is" in Freedom Fighter.

I thought the same thing, Teri, LOL.

farmgirl 04-08-2004 12:50 PM

In "My Sacrifice", when I first heard it, I thought Scott said "above all the young girls, we'll fly"...lol.

Jez 04-08-2004 04:00 PM

My daughter was singing Higher and she was singing *to a place where blonde men see* :D

WeatheredWoman 04-08-2004 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl
In "My Sacrifice", when I first heard it, I thought Scott said "above all the young girls, we'll fly"...lol.

Ditto!!! :o

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-08-2004 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
My daughter was singing Higher and she was singing *to a place where blonde men see* :D

If you think about the dumb blonde stuff, that's really kinda funny! (but just some blondes are stupid, and that applies to other hair colors too :D )

facelessman 04-10-2004 12:53 AM

LMAO this thread is awesome!

Mr. Prophet Man 05-03-2004 10:10 PM

i think the reason people misinterpret the lyrics is cause scott has an accent when he sings... its kinda funny "i've created my own preeeeesuunnn" know what im saying? BTW i sing it like that

creedsister 05-03-2004 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
If you think about the dumb blonde stuff, that's really kinda funny! (but just some blondes are stupid, and that applies to other hair colors too :D )

hey saxon forgive me if im wrong but didnt you start this thread a while ago theres a beast inside us all :D please dont let it be its not your friend :D but it is funny btw :D

GeeK_2004 05-04-2004 10:35 AM

Quote:

isnt that what he says ...in the song...???