CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 09-26-2010 11:49 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Sdrawkcab .... is just backwards spelled backwards.

JulieCitySlicker 09-27-2010 11:01 AM

Been having allergies from HELL since Thursday night:eek: :wtf: :rolleyes: :chair: :banghead:

TrulyAmazing 09-27-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Sdrawkcab .... is just backwards spelled backwards.

......:laugh: having one of those momeants from brainstorms of the deep medatatier :) i can see why you would have that thought randomly, :hugs: comforting thoughts burden is easy and the yolk is light....:rockon:

TrulyAmazing 09-27-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Been having allergies from HELL since Thursday night:eek: :wtf: :rolleyes: :chair: :banghead:

.......its the weather i promise ya....first signs of a harvest moon have,nt saw one of those in a while, for those that have conditons that i cant name, such as allergies from hell seziures and so forth and sis,s fave PMS...:D a full moon and if it be a harvest moon, brings those condtions on worse, this is also A deep SCIENCE, fact your doc wont tell ya about, but is a fact most doctors will write it off as a opinon, :hugs: rejoice and peace be with you julie, :cool: tekel....

VJ Raven 09-27-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Allergies suck, big time. Big HUGS, Julie.

On VJ's mind today...

NEVER offer me dynamite, it's only instigating chaos... :D

bilal 09-28-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Been having allergies from HELL since Thursday night

Allergies from HELL ... sounds like a good movie title.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
.......its the weather i promise ya....first signs of a harvest moonthis is also A deep SCIENCE, fact your doc wont tell ya about,

Science is pretty cool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven

If you have dynamite, you are my new best friend.

TrulyAmazing 09-28-2010 03:00 PM

Hands Up Ya,alls, PRAISE JESUS, im clean no weapons, would ya,alls trust me With A SWORD, in my hand like WHITNEY H, In BodyGuard, Old Gal Needs Prayer Been In Out Of Rehab, i miss her, she was never on my fave list, but just a beautiful soulfull voice, love to see her back in the studio again IN JESUS NAME.... yes bilal it is man, for some of you that think im a mad ball of fire, Scientific facts, i never rule out, either which is why i posted THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM , those of you that have not checked it out do so... Trulys Angels :hugs: love theme so....:rockon:

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
Allergies suck, big time. Big HUGS, Julie.

On VJ's mind today...

LOL @ your dynamite comment!

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2010 08:35 PM

Haha bilal :lolsign:

TrulyAmazing 09-29-2010 01:01 AM

Quote:

LOL @ your dynamite comment!

good times good times :D ...out of it at the momeant, What Sucks ? my julie girl....catch sis up on what suckeths....

GeeK_2004 09-30-2010 10:56 AM

can't believe its been a year already since i seen creed....well almost... =/
I went to a creed concert.. oct. 14,2009

TrulyAmazing 09-30-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
can't believe its been a year already since i seen creed....well almost... =/
I went to a creed concert.. oct. 14,2009

(. i know it, .:frankie: :wub: :hugs: neverthless you feel pretty good, confusion will always be with you, :hugs: =/.............and thats also <<<;) indicates, that understanding will always be with you, 100 percent death 100 percent life, &^*&*&*& lets see thats rounds... to, 50/50 in total of Human years, In our years, that rounds to, 2000, add that 0 and borrow it, because u cant do that from 200, so got add another 0, which brings forth a misconception of a man, still , conclusion, still, conclusion, Praise Jesus If Ur Standing He Wont Leave Ya Nor Forsake Ya....sugarheart....carmel apple thoughts and vanilla brisks, whispers,

VJ Raven 09-30-2010 12:50 PM

bilal, you can blow something up with me anytime. :D

Today, I'm thinking that I am so evil that I scare myself sometimes... And that the pen is mightier than the sword...

Or in my case, my BLOG!!!

Heh. :flamer:

JulieCitySlicker 09-30-2010 07:45 PM

Ok! So my so thought "allergies" ended up being a sinus cold instead:rolleyes:

---Today's Thought---

Seeing all of these stories on the news today about high school bullying just really pisses me off! I think people who want to be bullies should have their own school where they can just be pricks towards eachother all day and leave everyone else ALONE!!!!

bilal 10-01-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ
Today, I'm thinking that I am so evil that I scare myself sometimes... And that the pen is mightier than the sword...

Or in my case, my BLOG!!!

Its good to know that there are people who still write blogs :) Twitter and facebook kind of screwed it all.