CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 05-30-2007 08:49 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
I've been feeling like crap lately and my mom was being a bitch the other day and she called me a hypochondriac because I was talking about how I have been feeling:mad: I guess she thinks that she is the only person who can feel crappy :rolleyes:

Dogstar 05-30-2007 11:28 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Aww, I'm sorry, Julie :(. I do hope you are feeling better soon, though.

JulieCitySlicker 05-31-2007 11:13 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Thank you Kerri :hugs:

Sincirr 05-31-2007 11:41 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I've been feeling like crap lately and my mom was being a bitch the other day and she called me a hypochondriac because I was talking about how I have been feeling:mad: I guess she thinks that she is the only person who can feel crappy :rolleyes:


There are some issues here and she needs to see a counsellor and sort through them cos you cop it and the poor cat cops it!

As long as you arent reading stuff or watching tv stuff about medical problems and thinking, "oh crap i have those symptoms! I must have TB!", I think you aren't really a hypocondriac. Anyways here, take this test

JulieCitySlicker 05-31-2007 12:54 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
There are some issues here and she needs to see a counsellor and sort through them cos you cop it and the poor cat cops it!

As long as you arent reading stuff or watching tv stuff about medical problems and thinking, "oh crap i have those symptoms! I must have TB!", I think you aren't really a hypocondriac. Anyways here, take this test



Here is what it said;)

You Are 16% Hypochondriac

While your physical health isn't always perfect, you don't freak out about it.
You know there's only so much you can do, and worrying doesn't change anything.

I'm going to put this poll on my myspace just to get my point accrossed.

Sincirr 05-31-2007 01:25 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
^:jam:

bilal 05-31-2007 05:31 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
^ :clap:


actually.. .that is a very cool website.... i found out the my Pimp name is "White Chocolate Dynamite" ...... " i have changed 36% in last 10 years" and that "I am Kind of Stupid"... and that I am an "Emo Rocker" :wtf:

eusebioCBR 06-03-2007 05:59 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
She haunts my thoughts;)

bilal 06-03-2007 06:53 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
the most damn prettiest girl i have ever seen, known and been with ...was a cold hard bitch!!! :mad1:

HeavensOnFire 06-03-2007 08:04 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
the most damn prettiest girl i have ever seen, known and been with ...was a cold hard bitch!!! :mad1:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i know it.....i cant see it in myself i promise :D as it reflects from time to time ...i do believe it because of my hard driving :D training in all for...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, pursssssssssssssssss....im sorry ur a really nice guy and dont deserve one of those old things, but i guess opposites attract

Sincirr 06-03-2007 11:21 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
She haunts my thoughts;)

Oh hey! U must be watching the same orchestral opera performance I am! Thats basically the words to this piece thats on now! haha! :roll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bil
actually.. .that is a very cool website.... i found out the my Pimp name is "White Chocolate Dynamite" ...... " i have changed 36% in last 10 years" and that "I am Kind of Stupid"... and that I am an "Emo Rocker"

No way youre stupid. Shows how retarded those things can be! They said in the "What kind of donut are you?" quiz that I was original glazed!:wtf: HORSESH*T!:banghead:

WHITE CHOCOLATE DYNAMITE! HAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!

Dogstar 06-03-2007 11:50 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
:laugh: I need to get my walk in before the rain comes. We're supposed to get a lot :eek:

bilal 06-07-2007 11:50 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
.....and let there be rock!

HeavensOnFire 06-08-2007 09:55 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Oh hey! U must be watching the same orchestral opera performance I am! Thats basically the words to this piece thats on now! haha! :roll:

No way youre stupid. Shows how retarded those things can be! They said in the "What kind of donut are you?" quiz that I was original glazed!:wtf: HORSESH*T!:banghead:

WHITE CHOCOLATE DYNAMITE! HAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!

DONNA LEE, turn off the tv, PLEASE!!! to much werid crap ya know to foucous on the world is crazy, it sounds lovley in all, but the way u complicant on something tv no good babe no good,

HeavensOnFire 06-08-2007 09:57 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
.....and let there be rock!

Oh GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.