CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Don't Forget to Support the Band! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12573)

tplier 08-25-2009 08:21 AM

Don't Forget to Support the Band!

Don't forget to officially buy your copy of Overcome today and support the band!

I've already got mine from Amazon.com!

TrulyAmazing 08-25-2009 09:53 AM

Re: Don't Forget to Support the Band!

Thats A Def :rockon:

nagpo 08-25-2009 04:19 PM

Yup, on it.

Steve 08-25-2009 07:37 PM

Support CreedFeed in the process... use the link at the top of the forums to buy the single :)

rabidgopher04 08-25-2009 10:41 PM

Not to be a downer, but I'll just play it for free on the website and then buy the album when it comes out.

Agent D 08-26-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04
Not to be a downer, but I'll just play it for free on the website and then buy the album when it comes out.

Yeah, a buck fifty is a little steep for one song and no physical cd.

Steve 08-26-2009 01:24 PM

It's only $0.99 at amazon?

colbymercury 08-26-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tplier
Don't forget to officially buy your copy of Overcome today and support the band!

I've already got mine from Amazon.com!

Support the band my eye. They will survive if I just wait for the cd.

Agent D 08-26-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve

iTunes has it for 1.29 and I don't think Amazon's music downloads are compatible with iPods.

Steve 08-26-2009 07:59 PM

^ They are.

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-26-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colbymercury
Support the band my eye. They will survive if I just wait for the cd.

Ya because you only support KISS, why are you even on this board?

Agent D 08-26-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

^ They are.

I didn't think they were, but if it is then I guess I'm good. Still would like some b-sides though.

TrulyAmazing 08-26-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

those would make great stocking stuffers i gotta get over to amazon soon

colbymercury 08-26-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
Ya because you only support KISS, why are you even on this board?

You forgot to smile today at Mcdonalds when I saw you working. You also forgot to ask if I would like fries with that. Go back to school and do something with yourself. Take off the eyeliner, baggy black pants and Slipknot shirt.. It really doesn't look good.

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-26-2009 11:14 PM

ya cause I work at mcdonalds and where slipknot t-shirts! So did you order a triple meat and cheese with your greasy fries FATTY! Go crawl back in your hole you live in..

King Oropher 08-26-2009 11:25 PM

lol

Agent D 08-27-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
lol

This is extremely entertaining, isn't it?

tplier 08-27-2009 12:18 PM

Just an FYI. Amazon.com music downloads are MP3s... Last I checked iPods support MP3.

:-)

nagpo 08-27-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
lol

I agree with this statement.

Krisoz26 08-27-2009 07:01 PM

:mad: Well thanks to those dickheads at Windup I was forced to download overcome for free. No where did those arses write that you couldn't buy outside of US. I met some guys from uk the other night they had the same problem getting the single.

Poor form Windup. I just sent them an abusive e-mail over this matter. I wont to support the guys in their return and a poor organized record company is holding the boys back.

TheGreatDivide 08-27-2009 10:23 PM

KISS trifecta complete i believe this is the third time I've seen KISS mentioned on this board. Not that I'm complaining highly entertaining but remember this Creedfeed.com not KISSThis.com

rabidgopher04 08-27-2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krisoz26
:mad: Well thanks to those dickheads at Windup I was forced to download overcome for free.

I highly doubt you were "forced" to download it for free. :headbang:

If you feel that bad then write out a check for $0.99 and send it to the band.

Krisoz26 08-27-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

I highly doubt you were "forced" to download it for free. :headbang:

If you feel that bad then write out a check for $0.99 and send it to the band.

They did. I want creed to kick ass with this reunion and if all us internation fans can't buy the single we are forced to get it free and it doesn't count on record sales. I will still buy it and the album when they come out but some people wont.

BTW what are the 42 US states that can buy it about? on Amazon I used my hotel in NYC as a zip at first on amazon it said sorry it's not on the list of 42 states that can get it. Not only can't internation but 8 US states can't What is going on Wind up?

Chris98GT 08-28-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Agreed. I'll just be buying the album.

nagpo 08-28-2009 11:21 PM

I bought the single. I just had to.

BeastIceCowboy 08-29-2009 09:33 AM

Speaking of supporting the band....why are there no Creed songs on Guitar Hero or Rock Band? I know some people think those games are crap, but a lot of people discover and buy music through those games. And i'll admit, I'd love to see Creed's back catalog and new stuff on these games....I'd buy it. Is this a wind up thing that it isn't happening? Every popular band of the last 20 years is in those games, and Creed was one of the biggest in the late 90's and early 2000's.

nagpo 08-29-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeastIceCowboy
Speaking of supporting the band....why are there no Creed songs on Guitar Hero or Rock Band? I know some people think those games are crap, but a lot of people discover and buy music through those games. And i'll admit, I'd love to see Creed's back catalog and new stuff on these games....I'd buy it. Is this a wind up thing that it isn't happening? Every popular band of the last 20 years is in those games, and Creed was one of the biggest in the late 90's and early 2000's.

Probably because they have been inactive for seven years and they are a love 'em or hate 'em band. Maybe the developers just hate creed. I do think its weird that Alter Bridge is going to be on one of those games before creed is. Then again, it doesn't really matter to me. I dont play those games

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-29-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeastIceCowboy

Creed disbanding was the worst thing they could have done as far as a marketing standpoint. Creed was on top of the rock world and if they stayed together that might even have their own Guitar hero or Rock band by now..As much as a hate to say it those pesky canadians Nickelback are king of the rock mountain right now and Creed needs to climb back up and knock them off!

nagpo 08-29-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Creed disbanding was the worst thing they could have done as far as a marketing standpoint. Creed was on top of the rock world and if they stayed together that might even have their own Guitar hero or Rock band by now..As much as a hate to say it those pesky canadians Nickelback are king of the rock mountain right now and Creed needs to climb back up and knock them off!

Yeah, I freaking hate nickelback. You can listen to their latest CD and then hear their first and it'll sound nearly identical.

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-29-2009 04:34 PM

Nickelback is horrible..I truely believe that thier success was due to they breakup of Creed..

Agent D 08-29-2009 07:20 PM

The developers of Rock Band and Guitar Hero can't just throw whatever songs they want on there though. There's a bunch of rights issues involved, with the label, the band, etc. I'm sure it's not just because the developers dislike Creed. Are any Wind-Up bands featured in any of these games?

BSC 08-30-2009 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Yeah, I freaking hate nickelback. You can listen to their latest CD and then hear their first and it'll sound nearly identical.

I'm sorry but you are talking absolute garbage.

Do you even know which CD is Nickelback's first? Go listen to Curb (which is post-grunge) and Dark Horse and then come back here.

You are entitled to your own opinion, i'm a huge Nickelback fan, and I hate Dark Horse, but that statement you made is completely untrue.

P.S To the guy above me Seether are featured on Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades with Remedy

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-30-2009 09:05 AM

^ I can see where he says Nickelback sounds the same today as to when they fiirst started. I can't believe I am admitting this but I have "The state", "Silver Side Up" and "All the Right Reasons" ( I was given the Cd's) and sampled "Dark Horse" and nothing has changed in any of their albums. One heavy rock song the rest of the album pop success..Nickelback can thank Creed for all thier success because I guaranty you you wouldnt be a "HUGE" Nickelback fan if Creed didnt break up.

BSC 08-30-2009 10:10 AM

Are you serious?

Dark Horse is filled with crap sell out stuff, On Curb, The State and Silver Side Up there were no ballads or soft songs which Nickelback are flooding their albums with today.

I came across Nickelback a long time before I came across Creed... So I don't understand your last statement.

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-30-2009 10:50 AM

I meant Nickelback didnt have nearly the success they have now when Creed was around. They took off because Creed stopped selling out arenas and millions of records..to this day Nicklback has put out more albums and hasnt sold as many records as Creed worldwide..You can be a fan of Nickelback thats fine, I just dont care much fot them..

Agent D 08-30-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
P.S To the guy above me Seether are featured on Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades with Remedy

Thanks. I obviously don't know what went into deciding to put that on there but maybe in a future Guitar Hero or Rockband, Wind-Up will push to have Creed featured. God knows they're gonna keep making those games for all of eternity.

colbymercury 08-30-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Get off the dope and out of your mom's basement or is it a van down by the river. This is just a money grab tour. Creed will be done after the tour and the album tanks. Wake up. They will never catch up with Nickelback

nagpo 08-30-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colbymercury
Get off the dope and out of your mom's basement or is it a van down by the river. This is just a money grab tour. Creed will be done after the tour and the album tanks. Wake up. They will never catch up with Nickelback

Oh god. You are the most annoying poster on this board. Please just leave. All you ever due is fight with XALTERBRIDGEX about the stupidest things. If you hate creed that much just leave. I am tired of hearing from you.

nagpo 08-30-2009 04:56 PM

Back on topic, I bought the single so I could support the band and have a new creed song on my ipod. I have over 40 creed songs now. Feels good ;)

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-30-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Oh god. You are the most annoying poster on this board. Please just leave. All you ever due is fight with XALTERBRIDGEX about the stupidest things. If you hate creed that much just leave. I am tired of hearing from you.

Ya sorry about that, Im not going to respond to he/she anymore, wate of my time..I got better things to do!