CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the creedfeed elections (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10346)

Anna1011 01-19-2006 11:24 AM

Re: the creedfeed elections

im 6 months away from being classed as a woman does that mean that all of a sudden ill prefer chase?

Trimontana 01-19-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Lets make a deal, right? Litihium is for teenagers here and Chase is for the women ...lol ;)

Done :D

Trimontana 01-19-2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
im 6 months away from being classed as a woman does that mean that all of a sudden ill prefer chase?

I dont think someone whith your age is considered a woman yet. At least not on my opinion and i am saying that with no ofense at all, but it's what i think.

Ana4Stapp 01-19-2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Done :D

LOLLLL!!!!!!!! I hope they agree to this ... ;)

The Lithium 01-19-2006 11:29 AM

Quote:

oh jealousy, Lith??? just because he has more votes than you? :rolleyes:

but yeah.. theres a 'good 'reason... but of course you cant see it --your'e a guy...lol

Hey, I'm not that close minded! :D I was kinda making a joke.

Quote:

Who called ya that, Lit?. I didnt read it...most probably i missed that golden moment.

It actually happened over MSN. So if that person wanna step up and say it theirself, let it be so. Otherwise... The person remains unknown. *Dam-dam-daaaam*... (Dramatic music).

Quote:

Lets make a deal, right? Litihium is for teenagers here and Chase is for the women ...lol ;)

Ladies, ladies... You don't have to fight over me, I'm here for all of... (Well actually not, my girlfriend would be maah-áad at me...) :D

The Lithium 01-19-2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

LOLLLL!!!!!!!! I hope they agree to this ... ;)

I have no problem with it... Chase can have all of you oldies, while I'm hanging out with all the cool girls... Grandma... (Hah look, I did it again :D)

Anna1011 01-19-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

I dont think someone whith your age is considered a woman yet. At least not on my opinion and i am saying that with no ofense at all, but it's what i think.

at 18 you are officially classed as a woman over here

Trimontana 01-19-2006 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I have no problem with it... Chase can have all of you oldies, while I'm hanging out with all the cool girls... Grandma... (Hah look, I did it again :D)

I am very proud to be a Grandma too....NEW SLOGAN: "The grandma's section at Creedfeed...Join it!!!". Be younger doesnt mean to be cooler....you need to learn a lot still :rolleyes:

Ana4Stapp 01-19-2006 11:39 AM

Quote:

Sorry Anna, but me and Gabi are talking about woman 25/30+ -- but your age doesnt mean you are mature...you can be mature at 17 years old...and you can act immature even if you are 40 (I do know people in this situation!)

I was joking about that deal (humm.. well Im not sure..lol)... but if you prefer Lith is okay...if you think hes hotter than Chase, right. But I cant agree with that...because I do prefer Chase...:D

Ana4Stapp 01-19-2006 11:40 AM

Geez...a lot of posts to decide whos the hottest guy : Chase or Lith? Are we going to start a poll to decide it? :D

Trimontana 01-19-2006 11:40 AM

Quote:

at 18 you are officially classed as a woman over here

i thought you were younger, maybe you just look way younger than you really are. over here? well, thats depend who you are talking about. of course, at your age you are gonna consider yourself a grow up woman, for me you are not.

Anna1011 01-19-2006 11:52 AM

i dont consider myself a grown up at all im still an 11 year old at heart.

but as im almost old enough to drink, get a tattoo, drive etc ill be classed as an adult and a woman

Ana4Stapp 01-19-2006 11:52 AM

Quote:

I am very proud to be a Grandma too....NEW SLOGAN: "The grandma's section at Creedfeed...Join it!!!". Be younger doesnt mean to be cooler....you need to learn a lot still :rolleyes:

Im going to join this section !!!!!!!!!! lol

Quote:

It actually happened over MSN. So if that person wanna step up and say it theirself, let it be so. Otherwise... The person remains unknown. *Dam-dam-daaaam*... (Dramatic music).

Did that person say you were the most mature here or that you were a mature guy ???? Just for curiosity...:D

The Lithium 01-19-2006 12:05 PM

I actually think the person said I was one of the most mature guys... Darn it...

Chase 01-19-2006 01:48 PM

In all honesty, I will gladly take the women :D