CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 01-01-2005 04:11 AM

Has anyone ever cut the skin underneath their thumbnail? For such a small cut it kind of stings.

hayley 01-01-2005 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Hmmmm, cant remember the exact amount, somewhere around 120. But I had a quite a few drinks so it was a good night. Doesnt really bother me how much I lose, I think the most I've lost is around 290. That was one unlucky night :o

Ouch, 290! :eek: And yeah, lucky you did have a few drinks, you probably didn't care as much. :laugh: Still a shame though, it's never good when you loose money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Don called us just before midnight our time (it was almost 8:00 in Kuwait) and we all brought in the new year together. Hope everyone has a great night.

Oh Teri, that is really awesome that you got to talk to him right on New Years! Cool! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
although I am stingey prick lol.

:laugh: You shouldn't be, the way your PIMP organisation is rolling along! ;)

Quote:

Has anyone ever cut the skin underneath their thumbnail? For such a small cut it kind of stings.

Awww .... :D
To be honest I don't think I have ever cut under my thumbnail but I have had a few paper cuts and they hurt so I guess it would be kind of the same ... all cuts suck lol

Dogstar 01-01-2005 04:36 AM

Quote:

If you mean the skin at the base of the nail, yes..with a knife. I almost ended up in the hospital because it wouldn't stop bleeding. So much blood with such a small cut!

aussiecreeder 01-01-2005 04:39 AM

no i mean right under the end of my nail although i must admit they are a touch long. it was bleeding right at the end of the nail where my thumb ends after i knocked my thumb on my steering wheel. it hurt for such a small cut lol.......

Dogstar 01-01-2005 04:41 AM

Ewww, those hurt, too, hide. Hope it feels better soon!

aussiecreeder 01-01-2005 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Ewww, those hurt, too, hide. Hope it feels better soon!

Oh its fine now but at the time it stung. It was annoying cause it hurt to drive with that but I don't normally steet with my left hand and there is all this blood under my nail but I washed it out and its all good now.

Dogstar 01-01-2005 04:46 AM

Well, that's better then!

aussiecreeder 01-01-2005 04:48 AM

Why am I making such a big deal out of this tiny cut? Oh well that is what the random thoughts thread is for lol.

Higher_Desire 01-01-2005 05:06 PM

I learned how to drive a stick-shift yesterday. I've been driving automatics for like 5 years.

H-D :pimp:

Anna1011 01-01-2005 05:51 PM

im wearing spiderman pyjamas they kick ass!!
:D :D :D

Dogstar 01-01-2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

Why am I making such a big deal out of this tiny cut? Oh well that is what the random thoughts thread is for lol.

Hehehe.

aussiecreeder 01-01-2005 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I learned how to drive a stick-shift yesterday. I've been driving automatics for like 5 years.

H-D :pimp:

stick shift is manual i would presume. what is the name for automatic cars that have the gear change near the steering wheel? they are a little bit annoying i must say.

Dogstar 01-01-2005 11:39 PM

I used to drive one of those, as it was the family car. It was a 78 Nova, I believe. We just called it shift on the wheel :D

aussiecreeder 01-01-2005 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I used to drive one of those, as it was the family car. It was a 78 Nova, I believe. We just called it shift on the wheel :D

There must be a name for it. I have driven this fairly recent South Korean car with it which is bizarre considering it is so new.

Dogstar 01-01-2005 11:43 PM

Yeah, you don't see those around in the U.S. too much anymore. I prefer a stick on the floor. I hate automatics.