CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Creed song to be released? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9109)

Bridge of Clay 05-13-2005 08:38 PM

New Creed song to be released?

Frankie, from P.B.F. , found something quite interesting. I'll quote it below:

Quote:

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp...&cae=196474035

Don't anybody get excited...just posting this...because I found it "interesting"

Every once in awhile I check BMI...to see if any new songs have been added to Scott's repertoire...
When I checked today...the number had jumped from 37 to 42...kinda got excited thinking maybe some new song titles were there...
4 of them are just WWE(wrestling) things...with no BMI work number

38. WWE EXPERIENCE-BG CUES
39. WWE SMACKDOWN-BG CUES
40. WWE SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT-BG CUES
41. WWE VELOCITY-BG CUES

But there is a song
UNKNOWN (Legal Title) BMI Work #7503305
Credited to Scott and mark both...so it has to be a Creed song. I wonder why it's listed since they don't list every song they've ever written...just those that have been put on albums. And "Unknown" has a higher work number than Relearn Love which means it's more recent.

Sooo...looks like there is an unknown Creed song somewhere...with the title Unknown.

I got the crazy idea that wind-up...trying to create more excitement and sales for the Fantastic Four soundtrack...might have dug "Unknown" out of mothballs.
I can't believe mark would ever agree to that...feeling the way he does about his Creed past...
I know...CRAZY...but I'm putting it in writing in case it comes true

Remember I said NOT to get excited

Seems reasonable... I'd kill for new Creed songs!!! I bet Mark's best Creed riffs weren't released yet.

scrit 05-13-2005 09:44 PM

Wow, that WOULD be great, but I'm not so sure if I believe it. It doesnt seem likely to me that they would release another creed song on a soundtrack given the way 3/4ths of creed feels. But, I hope they release it!!!

rabidgopher04 05-14-2005 12:44 AM

man, I wish we could hear some new/old unreleased Creed stuff. Ahhh...the good old days. :)

tremonti4life04 05-14-2005 03:15 AM

I would like to hear some stuff from before the My Own Prison days, that would rock. That was when they were at their best as a whole, after that they seemed to want to be more pop radio friendly with a lot of their stuff. I like the more vintage sounds of old creed, before the mesa boogies, PRS Tremonti, and all the modern equipment. Thats why im dying to hear some of the blue collar cd released stuff.

Ivan_Creed 05-14-2005 03:53 AM

Conspiracy.

GregS 05-14-2005 07:53 AM

Man that would be so sweet. Tho i dont think it will happen.. Now 3/4 of creed are alter bridge so why would they wanna release unreleased creed material ? We will jus have to wait and see

Higher_Desire 05-14-2005 03:36 PM

It'd be cool to hear something new, but there's quite a few "Untitled" songs that have "surfaced" of theirs. I doubt it's anything important.

H-D :pimp:

RMadd 05-14-2005 03:57 PM

remember, she (?) said NOT to get excited.

titan9 05-14-2005 10:17 PM

Well, if this is true, and we are going to hear a new unreleased song, that's awesome. I'm not going to hold my breath, though.

Ana4Stapp 05-15-2005 01:39 PM

Well...I dont know...actually it seems so delirious to me... ;)

The Lithium 05-15-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I bet Mark's best Creed riffs weren't released yet.

What makes you think that?

Bridge of Clay 05-15-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
What makes you think that?

the fact Mark said his best solo is in "Nothing".

Jester 05-16-2005 02:49 AM

just checking that out I am doubtful but it would be cool if it were true

Agent D 06-02-2005 01:22 PM

Well it's not gonna be on the FF soundtrack like this poster at PBF thought, although they did put Shed My Skin on there.