CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Open Your Eyes" heard on WWE Raw (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7059)

DangerousDan85 07-12-2004 10:31 PM

"Open Your Eyes" heard on WWE Raw

I was watching Raw and they are doing some "WWE Diva Search" thing and one of the finalist came out to be interviewed (kinda like a Miss America type deal). When she came out they played "Open Your Eyes", it was kinda outta nowhere, i was like "what the heck". They also played it after the segment. While it didn't really fit what was going on, it was still cool to hear the song used by WWE (they've used Creed songs in the past). Just thought i'd pass it along.

- Dan

Shadow 07-13-2004 11:11 AM

Isn't the song going to be used on a WWE video game or something. I thought I read about that either here or on the AB site.

Mulletman 07-13-2004 12:04 PM

John Madden's NFL franchise game.

hayley 07-13-2004 09:48 PM

Wooo hooo!! That's awesome! Can't wait for that Raw to come on here :D

Higher_Desire 07-14-2004 01:38 AM

I already posted a thread about this yesterday when it happened! It's in the music forum.

Isn't it GREAT that Edge is the new intercontinental champ?! :D

H-D :pimp:

aussiecreeder 07-14-2004 05:47 AM

man i haven't seen the wrestling for a couple of years at least. is goldberg still around? cool that OYE is getting played there anyway.

Mr. Prophet Man 07-14-2004 09:58 AM

it's cool the WWE is helping to promote AB, but I like Smackdown better than Raw, 'cause that's where 'Taker is. Yes, pro-wrestling is still one of my guilty pleasures.

DangerousDan85 07-14-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I already posted a thread about this yesterday when it happened! It's in the music forum.

look at the date chief, Raw was still on when I made the thread.

Higher_Desire 07-14-2004 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
man i haven't seen the wrestling for a couple of years at least. is goldberg still around? cool that OYE is getting played there anyway.

He was around for a bit. He was in WWE for a short time, then had his last match at WrestleMania 20. I think he's in Japan doing some stuff right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
look at the date chief, Raw was still on when I made the thread.

Well it was on here when I made the thread. Where I am, it's on from 9-11 PM. When I'm in Idaho, it's on from 7-9 PM, which would be 6-8 PM here in Washington. So, in essence, we posted around the same time. And, my dear Danny boy, I looked in the forum before I posted it, and didn't see that there was one about it.

Mulletman 07-14-2004 06:19 PM

OH! thems fightin words!

DangerousDan85 07-15-2004 07:22 PM

Quote:

my dear Danny boy

H-D

NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY CALLS ME "DANNY BOY"!!!! THAT'S THE LAST STRAW

:mad1: :samurai: :flamer: :censored: :flame: :chair: :finger: :mad2: :grr: :cuss:

DangerousDan85 07-15-2004 07:26 PM

Quote:

then had his last match at WrestleMania 20

and what a great note to leave on, that was match of the year caliber ;)