CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Higher_Desire 12-19-2004 10:21 PM

I put up Christmas lights today. I'll finish tomorrow.

H-D :xmas:

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
You would have done the same thing ... so maybe it's a kangaroo thing? ;)

:laugh: I know what you're doing, trying to hide the fact that there are really thousands of bush women out in the native areas ... you know it's true. :zombie:

no australians have evolved at a faster rate due to a greater landmass than new zealanders so we wouldn't have tried that. do you have cars yet in new zealand? ;)

in the native areas? ummm should i go there........
anyhow everyone be jealous cause summer has arrived in aus and its all beaches, babes and bbq's until march! :D

fluttergirl 12-19-2004 11:52 PM

i hate it when your legs/feet fall asleep
which would probably happen less if i didnt sit on them
which i wouldnt have to do if i had longer legs
thats it
im taking some HGH.

hayley 12-20-2004 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
do you have cars yet in new zealand? ;)

Cars? What are cars? ;)

Quote:

in the native areas? ummm should i go there........

No. It's just too embarrasing. :D

Quote:

anyhow everyone be jealous cause summer has arrived in aus and its all beaches, babes and bbq's until march! :D

:crying: :crying:And by the way, you mean, hot guys. :razz:
God I hope we have a great summer this year, last year sucked I hardly got any sunbathing done, and one minute it would be nice and sunny and the next would be raining. NZ weather pisses me off, lol.

aussiecreeder 12-20-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

Cars? What are cars? ;)

No. It's just too embarrasing. :D

:crying: :crying:And by the way, you mean, hot guys. :razz:
God I hope we have a great summer this year, last year sucked I hardly got any sunbathing done, and one minute it would be nice and sunny and the next would be raining. NZ weather pisses me off, lol.

we should swap climates one year hehe. we can get a proper winter and perhaps we could borrow a proper mountain or two to ski on. you can have few days in the 30's in a row so you can get some sunbathing done. plenty of warm weather here and i'm still white as....doh.

hayley 12-22-2004 05:55 PM

Quote:

you can have few days in the 30's in a row so you can get some sunbathing done.

Sounds good to me :banana: I usually get some sunbathing done on Christmas day, but it doesn't look like that will be happening this Christmas! GRRR :mad:

Quote:

plenty of warm weather here and i'm still white as....doh.

:eek: Get out to the beach and fall asleep in the sun! :D

Higher_Desire 12-22-2004 08:50 PM

Dude. I haven't been on here in forever.

Anyway, my dad got my mom what could possibly the sweetest most kick-ass Christmas present EVER! Are you ready for this??? Comcast Digital Cable with On Demand!!! It's so freaking sweet. The dude came over and hooked it up on Monday. I've been playing with it ever since.

H-D :xmas:

aussiecreeder 12-22-2004 11:41 PM

Quote:

Sounds good to me :banana: I usually get some sunbathing done on Christmas day, but it doesn't look like that will be happening this Christmas! GRRR :mad:

:eek: Get out to the beach and fall asleep in the sun! :D

fall asleep in the sun? i'll wake up as red as a lobster and that will not be a good look. today is a great beach day and i don't have the time to go down there. that is murphy's law so i shouldn't be surprised....:).

hayley 12-23-2004 08:02 PM

Quote:

fall asleep in the sun? i'll wake up as red as a lobster and that will not be a good look.

Wouldn't feel too good either! :laugh:
LOL that just remined me of something quite random. Last summer my brother got really bad sunburn all over his back, and he tried to start a play fight with me by punching me in the arm, so I started slapping his sunburn really hard until he had tears in his eyes. MUAHAHA he never tried to fight with me again when he had sunburn. :D :D

Quote:

today is a great beach day and i don't have the time to go down there.

Lucky you, today is a great 'stay inside do nothing' day :rolleyes: Rain rain blah blah blah

hayley 12-23-2004 08:02 PM

It's my birthday tomorrow :D

JulieCitySlicker 12-23-2004 08:13 PM

Rock on Hayley :D

I hope my pizza gets here soon,I'm starving :cool: :eek: :bump:

creedsister 12-23-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:

It's my birthday tomorrow :D

awwwwwwwww a xmas eve baby how cool is that

hayley 12-23-2004 09:31 PM

Haha I'm actually a Christmas Day baby :p Remember New Zealand is one day ahead of you guys haha

aussiecreeder 12-23-2004 10:59 PM

Quote:

Wouldn't feel too good either! :laugh:
LOL that just remined me of something quite random. Last summer my brother got really bad sunburn all over his back, and he tried to start a play fight with me by punching me in the arm, so I started slapping his sunburn really hard until he had tears in his eyes. MUAHAHA he never tried to fight with me again when he had sunburn. :D :D

Lucky you, today is a great 'stay inside do nothing' day :rolleyes: Rain rain blah blah blah

no wouldn't feel too good at all. my mum when she was younger fell asleep in the sun and had sunstroke which wouldn't have being nice at all. you hit your brother until he had tears in his eyes? oh you really are bad.......;)

does anyone else feel that christmas is too mechanical and we just go and buy presents because we feel we have to? or is this just my inner scrooge speaking? lol

aussiecreeder 12-23-2004 11:00 PM

speaking of birthdays i'm born on hiroshima day.....2 points for the 1st person who can tell me the date and year of that event.