CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   So... it's the day after Christmas.. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5352)

hayley 12-29-2003 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
:p A mailbox isn't that bad Teri. One of my teachers told our class that last Christmas her husband gave her a can opener as a gift. Now that is worse!

Guys really DO suck at getting their girlfriends/husbands presents :wtf: :eek:

PaulMcCoygirl 12-29-2003 03:11 PM

:p Well, not all the time. My dad gave my mom a diamond ring this year. :wiggle:

Bridge of Clay 12-29-2003 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Clarification on the mailbox:

We have needed a mailbox since we moved into this house more than 9 years ago. A mailbox, in and of itself, is a nice thing. However, when given as a Christmas gift from a husband to a wife, it is very very very unpersonal. I don't think very much thought went into this gift. I think my husband was thinking more along the lines of: "We really need this mailbox and I can't think of anything else to get Teri". NOTE TO MARCOS: YES I was being sarcastic. Do NOT get your future woman a mailbox as a Christmas gift unless you want to sleep on the couch for a week or two.

oh, boy... that's BAD! lol! 9 years is too much... that would be something you give on mother's day! hehehe j/k
I thought that maybe he had given to you a mailbox that, like when you go to the mall or whatever and sees a mailbox and say: Look, hunny, that's sweet and he remembered! Some kind of special mailbox...

BUT in his defense... I say it's very hard to buy gifts to women, when you wish to give something different from flowers/chocolate group. Jewelry as well, but since it's more expensive, I'm not including...

GoodGodGirl23 12-29-2003 08:03 PM

:wtf: I think girls are easy to buy for, there are so many pretty girly things out there.. candles, perfumes, inexpensive jew..larry, the list can go on and on, and on....lacy thingys.. like duh already..... :wtf: I guess, I'm just easy to buy for..... :) ;) :D

GoodGodGirl23 12-29-2003 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
:p Well, not all the time. My dad gave my mom a diamond ring this year. :wiggle:

:clap: :clap: :bow:

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-29-2003 08:48 PM

Hey, I don't go for the prissy things! Yeah, candles and that kinda stuff is cool though! LOL My grandma got me an electric blanket for christmas, I like warm things, so that was actually pretty cool! Probably the best Christmas present a person can get me is either a cool CREED CD, Default CD, some other awesome band's cd, or like I got this year, A COOL 5 DISC CHANGE STEREO! IT'S AWESOME! (The only problem is my parents won't let me turn it up real loud! Hmm, I'm staying home alone tomorrow, I guess I can turn it up a loud as I want! :rockout:

GoodGodGirl23 12-29-2003 10:56 PM

I like the prissy, girly, lacey, smelly, pretty, stuff.. hehehe! I have plenty of music on my puter... tons ofit!! :eek: :eek:

PaulMcCoygirl 12-29-2003 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
:clap: :clap: :bow:

That's exactly what my mom said! When she opened the box she started crying. My dad said it was an anniversary/Christmas present. :)

PaulMcCoygirl 12-29-2003 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Hey, I don't go for the prissy things! Yeah, candles and that kinda stuff is cool though! LOL My grandma got me an electric blanket for christmas, I like warm things, so that was actually pretty cool! Probably the best Christmas present a person can get me is either a cool CREED CD, Default CD, some other awesome band's cd, or like I got this year, A COOL 5 DISC CHANGE STEREO! IT'S AWESOME! (The only problem is my parents won't let me turn it up real loud! Hmm, I'm staying home alone tomorrow, I guess I can turn it up a loud as I want! :rockout:

oooo! A 5 disc change stereo is always a good present! Just make sure you don't blow yourself out of the house! :p I'm basically like you, just get me some music for Christmas and I'm one happy camper!

Mulletman 12-30-2003 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
:wtf: I think girls are easy to buy for, there are so many pretty girly things out there.. candles, perfumes, inexpensive jew..larry, the list can go on and on, and on....lacy thingys.. like duh already..... :wtf: I guess, I'm just easy to buy for..... :) ;) :D

easy to buy for my ass!

if i bring home the wrong lacy thing, ill be the ONLY one that will wear it. you all think we're smart enough to remember, we're really not.

PaulMcCoygirl 12-30-2003 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
easy to buy for my ass!

if i bring home the wrong lacy thing, ill be the ONLY one that will wear it.

:laugh:

JenRN 12-30-2003 09:05 AM

Teri a mailbox!!! Oh boy what did you say? :roll:

PaulMcCoygirl 12-30-2003 04:51 PM

:laugh:

njcreedite 12-30-2003 06:29 PM

I'm very easy to buy for. I always give my husband a sheet or two of paper...with PICTURES of what I want on them. Also included...where to find such items, and size/color if necessary. Then he can choose what to buy from that list. It's still I surprise, because I don't know which items he'll pick. Works for us. :D

TeriB19 12-30-2003 10:16 PM

Not much, Jen, we're not talking too much right now. I'm mad that he didn't put any thought into this Christmas for me, and he's mad that I'm mad at him. Been a very quiet couple of days.