CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Worst Metal Album Covers of All Time! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12338)

badisabella 05-16-2009 09:35 AM

The Worst Metal Album Covers of All Time!

This is truly funny stuff. I laughed my butt off. And no, Creed didn't make the list, thank goodness.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guita...y-metal-207047

nagpo 05-16-2009 01:46 PM

Re: The Worst Metal Album Covers of All Time!

Seeing as how creed is not metal....

austin. 05-16-2009 01:58 PM

I don't really think this thread should be in the Creed forum....
________
Toyota innova

badisabella 05-18-2009 09:22 PM

Creed are definitely metal, and there's nothing wrong with that. They should let their heavy metal flags fly!!!

badisabella 05-18-2009 09:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In fact, Creed are so metal, they could have an album cover like this and it would sell big-time. I'm not kidding in the least.

TrulyAmazing 05-19-2009 12:30 PM

Cant Think Of The Worst One Right Now Ya,alls oh i sure ya i will get back with 2 cents BUT I Can Tell Ya The Worst Song Ever Recorded Of All Time, And The Mose Lamest Mother IS, WHO NEEDS YOU I,ve GOT MEXICO

TrulyAmazing 05-19-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Seeing as how creed is not metal....

Alternative Rock of course nagpo Alternative Rock i must say though that the collbaration Of Melody In Human Clay Though Kept Jimi Hendrix And Morrison From ROLLING Over In The Freaking Grave :laugh: if that makes ya feel any better nagpo

TrulyAmazing 05-19-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin.
I don't really think this thread should be in the Creed forum....

you is right it needs to go in the music matters but thats ok steve will fix it one or 2 out of place threads does not bother me and its no bid deal but fact is we cant get to many out of place threads in the wrong place thanks for noticing

TrulyAmazing 05-19-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badisabella
In fact, Creed are so metal, they could have an album cover like this and it would sell big-time. I'm not kidding in the least.

as crazy as it is i agree 100 percent thank for posting your tribtue badisabella leaving all jokes aside kinda reminds me of theme of motleys too fast for love cover Stick A Crotch On It It Will Sale :laugh:

eusebioCBR 05-19-2009 04:20 PM

I think the thread is funny, just laugh:laugh: or be humorless. It's all good good,or bad:confused:

TrulyAmazing 05-25-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I think the thread is funny, just laugh:laugh: or be humorless. It's all good good,or bad:confused:

Lord Have Mercy Up On Us :laugh: yeah its like really it is funny b/c just taking a quick glance i thought this was thread for THE WORST METAL COVER SONG OF ALL TIME Not Album Cover :confused: :hugs: you made me feel better yeah really thats another thing as well im looking foward to the new creed album cover cant wait its all good brother all good just whatever whatever all good from where i,ve been just the most words wise words ever is whatever

DuoMaxwell 07-27-2009 06:05 PM

I didn't look at the list, but I know some pretty bad album covers, even by bands I like. Nothing off the top of my head though.