CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 02-27-2009 11:20 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

I hear ya, sis. I was just feeling frustrated.
Hey, Julie, that cooking thing sounds very cool! Hope you had fun. What kinds of goodies did you get? I love kitchen gadgets and anything related to cooking, too.

JulieCitySlicker 02-27-2009 11:31 AM

Hi Everyone!

How are ya? Kathy(dad's g/f) and I went to a Taste Of Home cooking school last night in Maumee (from Taste Of Home magazine), and it was really fun. Everyone who went got a free little gift bag packed full of coupons for thing like Crisco olive oil, Galio wines, and some other things. The bags also had a Mc Cormick seasoning sample, an oven mit, chip bag clips, 3 Taste Of Home magazines, and alot of other stuff as well. They gave away alot of door prizes as well, such as a huge Mc Cormick spice rack full of different seasonings, bbq and grilling utensils, cook books, several gift baskets from Crisco that included all of their new olive oils,. They gave away so much stuff that I can't remember all of it,lol.

I won a huge gift bag from Ziplock that has several boxes of ziplock bags, and containers with lids, it has the zip n steam bags, and the vaccuum sealer for freezer bags in it as well.

The lady who was doing the cooking made 10 different things right in from of us, including mexican lasagna, greek turkey burgers, salmon with orzo, and a chicken dish with zuccinni. Everything smelled so good too! At the end of the show once she was done cooking, they drew 10 names and those people got to take one of the food dishes that she made home with them. I had a blast at this!!! It was like being at a Food Network show. Everyone got a free year subscription to Taste Of Home magazine to.

Well I just thought I would share my fun and awesome night with all of you!!

Dogstar 02-27-2009 06:46 PM

That's so cool, Julie. It sounds as if you got a lot of good stuff!

JulieCitySlicker 02-27-2009 08:24 PM

Oh Ya! It was a ton of fun, Kerri:D

eusebioCBR 03-01-2009 02:50 AM

There's no soda in my house:mad:

GeeK_2004 03-01-2009 12:02 PM

their isn't anything on TV...

JulieCitySlicker 03-01-2009 12:23 PM

We have my neices here and they have been here since Friday night. I'm so ready for them to go back home! Kids just aren't my thing,lol.

Dogstar 03-01-2009 05:23 PM

^^^ Lol, Julie.
I got so many meals out of one bag of dried chickpeas: I made falafel (seven patties), a pound and a half of hummus and I have enough left over to make chickpea salad. That bag only cost $1.09

TrulyAmazing 03-01-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
We have my neices here and they have been here since Friday night. I'm so ready for them to go back home! Kids just aren't my thing,lol.

:hugs: :hugs: i know it :laugh: :laugh: they just kids it helps to keep so photos of when they were cute as babys :mad1: when your about down to your last :laugh: :laugh: it really really works

eusebioCBR 03-17-2009 09:49 AM

bilal is here

TrulyAmazing 03-18-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
bilal is here

:cool: bilal is the best eusebio,

JulieCitySlicker 03-18-2009 04:39 PM

This computer has been exceptionally slower lately :rolleyes:

Ana4Stapp 03-18-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

bilal is here

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ana4Stapp 03-18-2009 10:28 PM

Eusebio Is Here Too.....;)

JulieCitySlicker 03-19-2009 10:41 PM

I wish I wasn't a female! Periods are getting rather old:rolleyes:

eusebioCBR 03-19-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

I wish I wasn't a female! Periods are getting rather old:rolleyes:

It is unfair that women have to deal with that.

JulieCitySlicker 03-19-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

If it was like, one day a year then it wouldn't be so bad but I've been on one for 2 weeks straight now:wtf: :mad1: :rolleyes:

TrulyAmazing 03-19-2009 10:50 PM

[quote=JulieCitySlicker]I wish I wasn't a female! Periods are getting rather old:rolleyes:[/QUOTE :hugs: bless your heart you and i julie tell ya what if we would have seen that apple tree coming we would have chopped that mutha down johnny on the spot :laugh: :laugh: you going down down sis praying for ya peace and comfort :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-19-2009 10:51 PM

[quote=TrulyAmazing]
Quote:

I wish I wasn't a female! Periods are getting rather old:rolleyes:[/QUOTE :hugs: bless your heart you and i julie tell ya what if we would have seen that apple tree coming we would have chopped that mutha down johnny on the spot :laugh: :laugh: you going down down sis praying for ya peace and comfort :hugs: :hugs:

Haha! Thanks:)

TrulyAmazing 03-19-2009 10:56 PM

[quote=JulieCitySlicker]
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing

Haha! Thanks:)

:roll: your welcome julie

JulieCitySlicker 03-20-2009 12:51 PM

Why am I so tired :thud: Need more :coffee:

Ana4Stapp 03-20-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

it was never a problem for me....and it started when i was too young...10 years old...:o it was natural....

bilal 03-21-2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

:confused: ...

but isn't it... what man are for... cause we ...sort of... like.. we have got the cure... but .... after that, it us, the man, who have to bear the consequences for the rest of our lives..... I don't think its unfair to woman, not as much as it is for the man....

TrulyAmazing 03-22-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
:confused: ...

but isn't it... what man are for... cause we ...sort of... like.. we have got the cure... but .... after that, it us, the man, who have to bear the consequences for the rest of our lives..... I don't think its unfair to woman, not as much as it is for the man....

ALICE COOOPER Explained Best For Us All :confused: heres where the confusion comes in the bible describes us has the weak vessels and The Bible Teaches Us GODS WEAKNESS IS STRONGER THAN MANS if he dwells in our temples its not female or male thing ya know who ever is strong enough at the time to carry a weaker brother or sister :D IM HEAR FOR YA GUYS :hugs: :hugs: :roll: :roll:

TrulyAmazing 03-22-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Why am I so tired :thud: Need more :coffee:

SIS Got Plenty Julie Plenty :syncdance :roll:

eusebioCBR 03-22-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
it was never a problem for me....and it started when i was too young...10 years old...:o it was natural....

The same age for my sister and she was not happy about it.

JulieCitySlicker 03-23-2009 07:18 PM

Going back to the doctor,yet again on Wednesday for this damn tumor and heavy periods:rolleyes: :mad: :mad1: :wtf: Something better get done this time:mad1:

eusebioCBR 03-24-2009 10:05 AM

Auto repairs are too expensive:mad1:, at times I'm tempted to find myself an old air cooled VW and ditch my Jeep. A split window bus.

TrulyAmazing 03-24-2009 11:35 AM

:laugh:
Quote:

Auto repairs are too expensive:mad1:, at times I'm tempted to find myself an old air cooled VW and ditch my Jeep. A split window bus.

Indeed Everything Expensive Ya GLORY TO GOD i tell ya Oh The Price Of Wheat And Barley :hugs: AND Julie :mad1: da goodness Up There Comforting Hugs We Can No Longer Help You HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO you take it easy Sis Will Check In On Ya Wen. and get u a get well card from across the miles :hugs: Bless You Heart

JulieCitySlicker 03-24-2009 09:02 PM

I see that obama's pulling another speech out of his ass again:rolleyes:

Lost Tiger 03-24-2009 10:34 PM

Yes. He surely did.
Hey guys, if any of you are interested in cars, then check out redline9.com and join! My username there is Heather, so you know where to find me. It's always a lot of fun there, and the people are always nice.

TrulyAmazing 03-25-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

I see that obama's pulling another speech out of his ass again:rolleyes:

mans gotta do what a mans gotta do i dont keep with up with speaches and the news that much i,ve got so many obama fans right here:D to keep me informed on that topic julie Hope Everything goes well At The Doc today :hugs:

Dogstar 03-25-2009 06:12 PM

So, I get through the whole winter with nothing serious flu-wise, and today, I wake up with a nasty sore throat and stuffy head. Grrr.

JulieCitySlicker 03-25-2009 08:08 PM

Hey All!

I just thought I would let you know that I met with my doctor today because I have been having a really heavy period since March 1st and have gone through over 60 pads so far this month.

I have been on the birth control shot since November 3rd for the heavy bleeding, wich obviously hasn't worked like they were hoping. So we discussed a few surgical options that are available and that would work for me.

The first surgery we talked about is a uterine fibroid embolization, where they go into the uterus vaginally and burn the lining of your uterus. This procedure won't take away the periods completely but she said that it should make them lighter but if I were to choose this surgery I would have to have my tubes tied because getting pregnant after this can be very dangerous and Erica knows someone who has had this done and a year later she ended up having to have the hysterectomy because it caused her to have worse and more frequent cramping and pelvic pain. The second surgery is called a myomectomy wich is where they go in and remove the fibroid but with this surgery there are no guarantees that the heavy periods will stop or that the fibroid will never grow back. The third option is a hysterectomy and if I decide on this procedure there will be no more periods and no more uterine fibroids!!! The doctors are giving me untill April 15th to think about these options and decide wich one I think will be the best for me. I am not 100% settled on it yet but at this time I am thinking that the hysterectomy is the best option. I have known for a long time now that I don't want kids and I need to do what is best for me and my health. Please keep me in your prayers!

Luv,

Julie

Dogstar 03-25-2009 08:21 PM

Absolutely, Julie. I'm so sorry you are going through this, but you definitely need some relief. My mother had a hysterectomy at 34, so it's doable at a young age. And I'm sure that these days there are more options for dealing with the hormone issues. Still, it's a big decision, but you are right in that you must do what is best for you. Whatever it is, you will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

JulieCitySlicker 03-25-2009 10:28 PM

Thank you Kerri :hugs: I'm just excited that someone is finally listening to me and is willing to do something about this.

VJ Raven 03-26-2009 07:41 PM

RT's...

I'm exhausted... :dead:
No CSI on this evening... That means VJ is not a happy person. :chair:
I need a cigarette...

Someone shoot me please... *falls face first onto floor*

TrulyAmazing 03-26-2009 09:46 PM

:chillpill :chillpill :chillpill :syncdance come on get happy now or we going have to go all the way back and try this again
Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
RT's...

I'm exhausted... :dead:
No CSI on this evening... That means VJ is not a happy person. :chair:
I need a cigarette...

Someone shoot me please... *falls face first onto floor*

Peace:smokin:

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2009 01:28 PM

:coffee: I nee more :coffee:

eusebioCBR 03-28-2009 04:21 PM

The problem with everything being fine is something will eventually come along and screw it all up. I think I'll start causing problems all the time and then I'll never have to deal with a good mood being completely destroyed again. I now have to go and start a little deliberate subversion.:rolleyes: