CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tonight (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5930)

Sincirr 03-26-2004 07:47 AM

hehe I love it!

My pic must have been rather disturbing cos WW hasnt posted. Scared the life outta her! haha!

WeatheredWoman 03-26-2004 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Did I say 17? Oh sorry, I ment 71. :D hahaha!

Hahahaha :roll: 71? That's more like it, youngster!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
i want what ever skincare prouducts that ww is using, HahaHa

I'm using mostly Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin in the wintertime and in the summertime I'm using a hydrating cream for mixed skin by Nivea after washing it with Sebamed that's a special hypoallergenic wash-soap without soap. And some make-up and a sucky cam will work too :roll:

I have to say that since I quit smoking for 7 months now (after 21 years of bad bad smoking) my skin sure grows on health (grammar??)... and I'm taking every day before my breakfast a tiny glass of a special fruitjuice! Tahitian Noni juice... it helps to regenerate your cells. I'm doing that for 3 months now and I saw that my skin was gettin' better too! So that's my little secret LOL!! I know that it's save within this little secret room ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
My pic must have been rather disturbing cos WW hasnt posted. Scared the life outta her! haha!

Awwwww it sure does Sin :scared::scared::scared:

I should've never ever come in here again LOL!! :laugh:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED YOUR PIC!!!!!! It's so great to have an idea with who you're chatting all the time... Loved your hair Sin!!!

I was so busy the last few days.... my son's birthday yesterday... was at my bf's house for a couple of days and he hasn't got internet anymore! So those were the real reasons, my dear friends!!! I love this little corner on the CF-board!

Missed ya'll :hugs:

Sincirr 03-26-2004 09:57 AM

WE MISSED YOU TOO :crying:
:hugs:

creedsister 03-26-2004 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Hahahaha :roll: 71? That's more like it, youngster!! :D

I'm using mostly Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin in the wintertime and in the summertime I'm using a hydrating cream for mixed skin by Nivea after washing it with Sebamed that's a special hypoallergenic wash-soap without soap. And some make-up and a sucky cam will work too :roll:

I have to say that since I quit smoking for 7 months now (after 21 years of bad bad smoking) my skin sure grows on health (grammar??)... and I'm taking every day before my breakfast a tiny glass of a special fruitjuice! Tahitian Noni juice... it helps to regenerate your cells. I'm doing that for 3 months now and I saw that my skin was gettin' better too! So that's my little secret LOL!! I know that it's save within this little secret room ;)

Awwwww it sure does Sin :scared::scared::scared:

I should've never ever come in here again LOL!! :laugh:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED YOUR PIC!!!!!! It's so great to have an idea with who you're chatting all the time... Loved your hair Sin!!!

I was so busy the last few days.... my son's birthday yesterday... was at my bf's house for a couple of days and he hasn't got internet anymore! So those were the real reasons, my dear friends!!! I love this little corner on the CF-board!

Missed ya'll :hugs:

What Kinda Juice Was that Again,

WeatheredWoman 03-28-2004 10:20 AM

psssst... Tahitian Noni Juice!!!! :) Sounds like some heavy stuff eh??? LOL!! :laugh:

creedsister 03-28-2004 11:18 AM

No it just sounded like it taste it horrbile, ya know,

WeatheredWoman 03-28-2004 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
No it just sounded like it taste it horrbile, ya know,

It tastes horrible!!! You're right Ta!!! :D It's Yeeeeeghhhhh... :puke:

creedsister 03-28-2004 08:32 PM

then be good to you and dont drink it, HaHahaHa,

Sincirr 03-29-2004 06:52 AM

If it makes me look as good as her, I'll drink it!!!!

The Lithium 03-30-2004 11:21 AM

I don't want it, I'm just 15 anyway. :D

Sincirr 03-30-2004 07:17 PM

You dont NEED it! haha! :D

The Lithium 04-02-2004 08:15 AM

No... Do you?

WeatheredWoman 04-02-2004 11:10 AM

Hmmm... just imagining... Lith who looks 20 years younger! LMAO!!! ;)

Sin you don't need it too! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sis
...then be good to you and dont drink it, HaHahaHa,

Oh I'm sooooo soooooooooo bad to me... you can't even imagine LOL!! :laugh:
It's just a new way of life for me... it all starts when I quit smoking last year! I want to be and feel healthy again... need to start working out too! I've been soooo damn bad to my body and mind... for years and years!

creedsister 04-02-2004 11:27 AM

I avoid Working Out, Um its To hard, haHa

Sincirr 04-02-2004 09:51 PM

Good on ya WW! Excellent stuff.

And EL, yeh i need it!