CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 03-05-2007 05:01 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Invisibile? You're lying! :D

Dogstar 03-05-2007 10:11 PM

LOL.

I had a nice dinner out with a friend. Pasta, pesto, shrimp, tomatoes. Delicious.

bilal 03-06-2007 03:28 AM

talking about dinner, i had my own brains for dinner last night... seriously.... i was eating dinner on metallica songs..... and head banging at the same, and some of my brians sliped into my mouth .... and i chewed it tooo!!!! :jam: yeahhh!

today, i was suposed to take my mom for her appointment of an eye surgery.... and i couldn't get a hold of my own shit :shit: , now only Dad is with her.... :grr:

Dogstar 03-06-2007 11:42 AM

LMAO @ your brains dinner. I hope your mom's surgery goes well, bilal!

JulieCitySlicker 03-06-2007 06:00 PM

We got back from St Louis at around 2 pm today:) It was a great feeling to see the sold sign in the front yard at the house there:dancing:

Dogstar 03-06-2007 06:51 PM

So, did you get everything out, Julie?

Sincirr 03-07-2007 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
We got back from St Louis at around 2 pm today:) It was a great feeling to see the sold sign in the front yard at the house there:dancing:

YAY!
Quote:

i was eating dinner on metallica songs..... and head banging at the same, and some of my brians sliped into my mouth .... and i chewed it tooo!!!!
eW!

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2007 12:40 PM

We got everything of importance out,Kerri;) We had to leave the garage full of bags of trash and stuff because we didn't know what to do with it. So my sister may end up having to get a dumpster to get rid of it, but everything is done on my end of it except for getting the bills that I got behind on paid up.

YAY!!! Is right Donna;)

Dogstar 03-07-2007 02:30 PM

That's great, Julie! A new chapter for you!

Sincirr 03-07-2007 03:22 PM

^oh Another Yaaaaaaaay!

HeavensOnFire 03-07-2007 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
We got everything of importance out,Kerri;) We had to leave the garage full of bags of trash and stuff because we didn't know what to do with it. So my sister may end up having to get a dumpster to get rid of it, but everything is done on my end of it except for getting the bills that I got behind on paid up.

YAY!!! Is right Donna;)

MY JULIE GIRL PRAISE THE LORD JULIE IM GLAD YOUR MOVE IS OVER, the look of relief in thine eyes when thou felt so safe, PRICELESS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE THERE WAS MASTER CARD, HAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ***Random thought*** HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

hayley 03-07-2007 09:28 PM

Glad you have sorted things out, Julie. :)

Went for a job interview today, so fingers crossed! :D

Dogstar 03-08-2007 12:32 PM

Oooo, good luck, Hayley. I hope you get the job :)

JulieCitySlicker 03-08-2007 01:27 PM

Good luck with the interview Hayley:D

eusebioCBR 03-08-2007 10:56 PM

I just purchased a 1966 Volkswagen Bus. It's been parked since December 1980 and there are no rust issues(miracle). It should take about a year to restore. Not a bad buy for 100 bucks.