CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

HeavensOnFire 01-22-2007 11:02 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
^ good lord! .......

this other day, actually 2 days agao.......i was thinking...just thinking .....if one gets stabbed... what is the first aid rule for that?.... i mean, if the blade is still inside...ah.... do you take it out or let it stay in.... or you put pressure on the place or what...aint sure.....

WELL , I WOULD SAY, IF THE BLADE GETS TO MUCH TO BARE, :) I WOULD INDEED CRY OUT TO DELIVER MY DARLIN FROM THE PAIN OF ITS BLADE, AND WAIT UPON THE ALMIGHT, you talk about knifes and swords, and only one is inside my head right now as i type i should be studying HAAAAA, has far has Med, terms i really have,nt clue, i dont think it would be wise to jerk it out all at once, but come camly and slowley

HeavensOnFire 01-22-2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^ If its still in you dont take it out as it could make the bleeding alot more severe and also maybe damage something, so til the ambulance gets there you pack something around the knife to try and stop the bleeding as much as possible.

I hope thats totally correct...I learned it in first aid class a long time ago.

--------------------------------------------

My Random Thought....
Who cares about age milestones! Most of the time they either make you stressed because youre older, or put pressure on you to accomplish something before they come along, and then what happens if you DONT accomplish those things? You feel like shit...til the next age milestone comes along!

DA DONNA LEE DA MORNING HAS NOT ESCAPED, WHAT DID SIS TEACH YA, BUT OH THE DARKNESS CAN ONLY PRESERVE THE LIGHT, So It Dont Blind Us Un Ready .....:D now we know THAT STILL THAT LIGHT, CAN BE ALL TOGETHER FRIGHTING, STILL da goodness, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT GET, IT :D you must learn the love of PHILLOSPHY,
i liked your random thought my donna lee baby, da milds stones and aging and stuff , we have surley grown with the abilty to use STILL THE STRENTH OF THE WAYS OF OUR INNER CHILD TO ACKNOWLEGE ALL WAYS ITS A REMEDY THAT SURLEY GET,ER DONE,

JulieCitySlicker 01-23-2007 11:49 PM

My sister and her fiance are getting married in May:D

Dogstar 01-23-2007 11:51 PM

^^^Awesome, Julie!

Random thought: Red tape is so fricken annoying.

eusebioCBR 01-27-2007 02:17 AM

think I got ripped off on ebay:mad1:

bilal 01-27-2007 07:06 AM

sometimes one just have to hold his ground ....... no matter what the consequences.... a price one has to pay to emerge as somewhat better..... so be it!

HeavensOnFire 01-27-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
^^^Awesome, Julie!

Random thought: Red tape is so fricken annoying.

i know it Doggy :mad1: no avoiding it, mothers maiden name S*&^&it just gotta roll with the flow, i did,nt get to file my income taxs today i,ll have to pull try and pull a rabbit out to get,er done this week, it all looks like this to me &()*&****()*)()_(&^*899 HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, im serious,

HeavensOnFire 01-27-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
My sister and her fiance are getting married in May:D

damn mouse!!!! we go through mouses like toilet paper in this place, my julie girl what :D crime is she being punshied for, haaaaaaaaaaaaa, no serious i wish her and her fiance many blessings, you know how you and i feel about the guy thing :D dat my julie girl,

HeavensOnFire 01-27-2007 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
sometimes one just have to hold his ground ....... no matter what the consequences.... a price one has to pay to emerge as somewhat better..... so be it!

oh da goodness, STAND ON YOUR GROUND YOU SHALL NOT BE MOVED, stand that ground, bilal, i feel A Dee Snider Momeant Coming, AS The Days Pass I DISCOVER, DESTINY JUST CANT BE RULED!!!!! COME ON COME ON!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 01-27-2007 11:18 PM

Thanks,Kerri:D

That sucks eusebioCBR! You should turn their butts in to Ebay;) I think you can send them a message or something.

Dogstar 01-28-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
i know it Doggy :mad1: no avoiding it, mothers maiden name S*&^&it just gotta roll with the flow, i did,nt get to file my income taxs today i,ll have to pull try and pull a rabbit out to get,er done this week, it all looks like this to me &()*&****()*)()_(&^*899 HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, im serious,

Oi, I don't EVEN want to think about taxes. This is the first year I am going to have to use an accountant because too many confusing situations cropped up last year. I've been getting all my tax documents in the mail this week. I can hardly wait...not.

GrafiTTied 01-28-2007 08:21 PM

weeeeee. Last day of school today...........I never have to walk into that school ever..........the school thats been my second home for the last 13 yrs..............im going to miss it *Sniff*

bilal 01-28-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
weeeeee. Last day of school today...........I never have to walk into that school ever..........the school thats been my second home for the last 13 yrs..............im going to miss it *Sniff*

heh... hope it goes fine, you know all that happens at the last day.... all the ink flying around, those boms and pranks.... heh.... :D

Dogstar 01-29-2007 11:01 PM

Man, I got a bunch of stuff done today, but I'm still not finished. I have to make crust and salad dressing still. I need more than 24 hours in day!

GrafiTTied 01-30-2007 11:42 AM

Oh the horrors of a bad haircut............