CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 05-03-2006 09:24 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

^and bilal is upset about LOSING the hair!!! haha youre a cack!!!

bilal 05-03-2006 09:26 AM

^ well i had only one.......... thats why i am soooooooooo sad!

metalchris25 05-03-2006 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^ :peoplesey
...Youre kidding right?

nah, dead serious. never heard of them. sounds like I should check em out.

Rocketqueen 05-03-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^and bilal is upset about LOSING the hair!!! haha youre a cack!!!

THERE IS ALWAYS THE HAIR CLUB FOR MEN DONNA LEE BABY!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 05-03-2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
^ well i had only one.......... thats why i am soooooooooo sad!

Thats sucks bilal,lol:)

JulieCitySlicker 05-03-2006 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
nah, dead serious. never heard of them. sounds like I should check em out.

I've never heard of em either,so don't feel bad,lol.

JulieCitySlicker 05-03-2006 01:20 PM

Why do some people make a huge deal out of everything and make you feel like your a big fat burden all the time :confused:

Rocketqueen 05-05-2006 02:00 PM

i dont know my girl thats their probleam not yours you know how to uplift theme and ease that burden that they find just hard to carry make you feel and worry about things ya should,nt GET YOU A TSHIRT THAT READS RIGHT ACROSSED IT IN LARGE PRINT IM F(*(&*CKED ANY QUESTIONS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :laugh: :hugs: :hugs:

metalchris25 05-05-2006 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Why do some people make a huge deal out of everything and make you feel like your a big fat burden all the time :confused:

Well, in this case, I would reccommend that you first of all pray for them, and secondly, who cares what other people think as long as you know your true value?

Rocketqueen 05-06-2006 12:44 AM

well thats also good advice no one is beyond prayer But My Julie Is A Most Precious Girl...most very precious and she needs the shirt there was a time when i would have given simliar advice and that advice stands fast and steads fast to this very day AMEN But Julie Is Long Time Vetrean Of PRAYER AND THE BIBLE TEACHES US THAT PRAYER CHANGES THINGS and sometimes if we our so precious WE SEE NO CHANGE AMEN!!! And The Lord In Desparate Times Will Take Actions To Uphold What Is His its ok to get angery and its ok to stand up for yourself BECAUSE GOD IS STANDING UP FOR YOU we cant fool our selfs when something is not going right And The Lord Dont Expect To You But To Learn From Your Experinces And How Much He Means To You that he would lay his life down for you and tell you he has been there strife is better than perfection ...IN THEE O LORD DO I PUT MY TRUST LET ME NEVER BE PUT TO CONFUSION DELIVER ME IN THY RIGHTEOUSNESS AND CAUSE ME TO ESCAPE INCLINE YOUR EAR UNTO ME AND SAVE ME BE THOU MY STRONG PLACE WHERE I MAY ALWAYS RESORT THOU HAST GIVEN HIS WORD TO SAVE ME FOR THOU ART MY ROCK AND FORTRESS DELIVER ME O MY GOD OUT OF THE HAND OF THE WICKED OUT THE HAND OF THE UNRIGHTEOUS AND CRUEL MAN FOR THOU ART MY HOPE O LORD GOD THOU ART MY TRUST FROM THE DAYS OF OLD AND MY YOUTH BY THEE HAVE I BEEN HOLDEN UP FROM THE WOMB THOU ART HE THAT TOOK ME OUT OF MY MOTHERS BOWELS MY PRAISE SHALL BE BEFORE ME ALWAYS i,AM AS A WONDER UNTO MANY BUT THIU ART MY STRONG REFUGE LET MY MOUTH BE FILLED WITH THY PRAISE AND WITH THY HONOUR ALL OF THE DAY CAST ME NOT OFF IN THE TIME OF OLD AGE FORSAKE ME NOT WHEN MY STRENETH FAILETH, FOR MINE ENMIES SPEAK AGAINST ME AND THEY LAY AWAIT FOR MY SOUL :D i get on my rolls from time to time AMEN HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY JULIE Was Pissed Psalm 71

Rocketqueen 05-06-2006 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

let me give you better advice my girl haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa other than the tshirt we are all friends here :D because they set there with nothing better to do than like be so on your case and its job to make a mountian out of a baby hill about this and that and that and this that dont make a Diffrence And God Teaches Us There Is More Importan Things In Life Than The Things We Cant Change in a sitution or the people Or even The Loved One Arounds Us But He Can Grant Us The Wisdom To Make That Diffrence And Sometimes Your Faith Will Be Put Through The Ringer by who ever is closest to you Even The Good Lord but we go through these things not to fail and give up but to overcome My Girl :hugs: :hugs: So As Metalchris25 Gave His Advice DO KEEP PRAYING FOR THEME ;) BECAUSE IT DOES CHANGE THINGS :D Sis Will Say Amen :D

metalchris25 05-06-2006 07:59 AM

sometimes you just gotta eat a cat.

JulieCitySlicker 05-06-2006 09:40 AM

^knocking someone out would be fun as well;) Never done it before,might relieve some tention,lol.

metalchris25 05-06-2006 10:03 AM

I have found that it is also fun to mix a baseball bat, a hard swing, and your object of frustration. (excluding the kiddies, of course)

bilal 05-07-2006 09:33 AM

^ surely must be! .................