CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Accoustics, live stuff, etc.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5532)

Jez 01-15-2004 12:02 PM

Accoustics, live stuff, etc....New 1-17

OK then...here's the deal. I'll post something new every couple of days. Check back here in the SECOND post of this thread to find the link to the newly uploaded file that you can download. Due to my limited server space, I can't upload a whole album (live show) at one time. If you really want an album all at one time, several of us have invited you to join us on mIRC in the #myowncreed channel.

You may make a specific request as long as it's not for something that was recorded in the studio (anything that you can buy, basicly)

If you right click save target as ;) please say something in the thread in order to keep it bumped :)

If Steve says this is not a good idea, we just won't do this anymore

Jez 01-15-2004 04:24 PM

Sydney, Australia 3-15-02

12-SHWM

13-WAWO

14-One

15-WTLF

Disc Two

16-crowd

17-DSD

18-Lullabye

19-higher

20- My Sacrifice

Bridge of Clay 01-15-2004 04:32 PM

I want. If I at least had seen the first post of yours about it.... I'd...

could you start with House of Blues?

Jez 01-15-2004 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
I want. If I at least had seen the first post of yours about it.... I'd...

could you start with House of Blues?

:lol: I didn't understand anything you said in the first line :lol:

okie dokie. Will do in a while. Look for me to edit the first and second posts of this thread. I have RL stuff to do right now....so...catch me later. ;)

Sheila63 01-15-2004 06:18 PM

Hi, Stace. :) Sorry I didn't respond earlier, it's been a really hectic week. I'd love some more live stuff. Thanks so much for the offer. :D

Bridge of Clay 01-15-2004 07:57 PM

I TRIED to mean I missed your posts with links for CReed stuff you posted before, as you said... I was just falling asleep when I posted that...

Jez 01-15-2004 09:53 PM

Look Up ...

Edited first and second posts of this thread ;)

Hi Sheila!! :hugs:

WeatheredWoman 01-16-2004 12:33 PM

Thnx Jez... this is AMAZING!! :D :D :D

Bridge of Clay 01-16-2004 06:12 PM

tks!

Jez 01-17-2004 04:24 AM

You're welcome.

New for Saturday......2nd post ;)

hide 01-17-2004 05:16 AM

thanks heaps for doing this, its a great idea! I have a couple of requests!

Weathered-Acoustic
and anything from the early days that you have!

hide 01-17-2004 06:39 AM

i've got to say this version of Torn is absoutely incredible, the band is fully on and Stapp sounds even better then on the album! The energy is fantastic and the crowd interaction fantastic. One can only hope all of Stapp's physical ailments are behind him and this sort of entertainment isn't merely a memory!

WeatheredWoman 01-17-2004 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
i've got to say this version of Torn is absoutely incredible, the band is fully on and Stapp sounds even better then on the album! The energy is fantastic and the crowd interaction fantastic. One can only hope all of Stapp's physical ailments are behind him and this sort of entertainment isn't merely a memory!

Definately!!!! The part that the crowd sings I got shivers down my spine! I wish I was there....

I can't thank you enough Jez!!!! :angel:

Jez 01-17-2004 11:16 AM

Just a thought...
I think it would be good idea to be subscribed to this thread so that you can see when I am posting something new. You wouldn't want to miss a track from a show ;)

Sure, Weathered accoustic after I'm done with HOB, OK?

Sheila63 01-17-2004 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide

I agree with you, hide. I love the HOB concert!!! I really hope all of it isn't a memory either. I want to experience that feeling and energy again!!

A big thanks to you, Stace, for doing this for us. :D