CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   adam and eve the "real" story (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8569)

Torn Daredevil 02-01-2005 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil
No, I don't lack a sense of humor. It's just that no one on this BB is funny...

I was kidding! Sort of, lol. :D

RMadd 02-01-2005 07:52 PM

dude, it's not spamming when you're telling a joke.

aussiecreeder 02-01-2005 09:56 PM

hey if you don't like the threads here then feel free to post your own but until then......

goddess_bb 02-02-2005 12:25 AM

Cute assiecreeder...isn't it funny how a woman can get bigger boobs to make a man happy but a man can't get a bigger D**K so women still get the short end of the stick literally...

aussiecreeder 02-02-2005 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
Cute assiecreeder...isn't it funny how a woman can get bigger boobs to make a man happy but a man can't get a bigger D**K so women still get the short end of the stick literally...

lol well actually guys can get penis enlargements........

hayley 02-02-2005 02:56 AM

Oh for these people who are arguing, for fuck sake it's a joke, have a sence of humor

Michael that was great :flasher: lol

goddess_bb 02-02-2005 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
lol well actually guys can get penis enlargements........

no way really..give me details...

aussiecreeder 02-02-2005 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh for these people who are arguing, for fuck sake it's a joke, have a sence of humor

Michael that was great :flasher: lol

I would....ummm reply but I'm captivated by the sight of boobies! :laugh: I don't know if it reminds me of milk but like a magnet I must stare! hehehehe
I agree lighten up, its a joke and I'm a christian and I don't find this insulting.

goddess_bb 02-02-2005 11:22 PM

Hey Aussie quit flirting w/ hayley and give me details....lol

aussiecreeder 02-03-2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

Hey Aussie quit flirting w/ hayley and give me details....lol

but....but she's showing me boobies......oh sorry back to the task at hand! hehe

details? well i've never had one ( are you trying to tell me something? lol) but i know the procedure exists. i can't say how its done but i guess they must take skin from the back or butt and somehow extend the organ.

Anna1011 02-03-2005 04:33 AM

i thinks ive heard that one before but its still funny :laugh: :laugh:

goddess_bb 02-03-2005 11:41 AM

Quote:

but....but she's showing me boobies......oh sorry back to the task at hand! hehe

details? well i've never had one ( are you trying to tell me something? lol) but i know the procedure exists. i can't say how its done but i guess they must take skin from the back or butt and somehow extend the organ.

Hmmmm..no I don't think I was trying to tell you something cause Hayley might kick my ass...lol
I have to say though it sounds like your bs-ing me...which good for you if you are :wtf:

aussiecreeder 02-03-2005 06:57 PM

Quote:

Hmmmm..no I don't think I was trying to tell you something cause Hayley might kick my ass...lol
I have to say though it sounds like your bs-ing me...which good for you if you are :wtf:

lol i was just kidding around but there does exist the procedure with that i am being serious. if you really want to know i'm sure the good old net would have info for ya. what does your man come up short? ah get it short? :laugh:

goddess_bb 02-04-2005 10:42 PM

no he's not "short" he's just old...:roll: I think it would be cheaper to get a younger man than it would to have the procedure...lol

hayley 02-04-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:

I would....ummm reply but I'm captivated by the sight of boobies! :laugh: I don't know if it reminds me of milk but like a magnet I must stare! hehehehe

First time free, now you must pay. ;)

Quote:

:laugh: Well all I can say is that after I have met him I will get back to you on that comment. ;) And btw, he has a snail trail ... so I'm happy lol