CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   More trouble for Scott Stapp (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10505)

TeriB19 02-17-2006 04:17 PM

Re: More trouble for Scott Stapp

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrprophetman
Ha....Ha.....Ha..Ha..Ha.

All these people are gonna shell out $70.00 bucks for this thing and find out it actually stars the greasy Kid Rock. Sorry, but that guys looks like a walking disease. If anybody's thinkin of buying it cause they can see Stapp, don't waste your money.

Stapp's in it. They both are.

Dani 02-17-2006 07:51 PM

I'll just say that this is the last straw for me. Whatever tiny bit of sadness I still had about the creed breakup is now gone and I can finally "laugh" (I know it's not funny) about things like this.

Robin101 02-18-2006 10:07 AM

Another sex tape 'stolen' or 'revealed'!

How can so many celebrities have a sex tape 'stolen'? Let's see.....we have Pamela Anderson and Tommy-Lee, Paris Hilton, Jordan (UK members) and former wwe superstars Chyna and X-Pac....the list goes on and on.

I think that besides Pamela and Tommy, the rest have probably been released with the consent of the owners - including this one.

If this video was filmed in 2000, why has it taken 6 years for it to surface? The 'third-party' would have generated more money if it were released 4-5 years ago. Stapp was the front man of one of the biggest bands in the world who were celebrating an album going diamond and Kid Rock wasn't doing too badly either.

IMO, it wouldn't surprise me if Stapp and Kid Rock sanction it's release and walk away with a nice little profit. Both artists are not exactly shifting many albums and this would give them both controversial publicity - always guaranteed to generate interest.

Ana4Stapp 02-18-2006 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin101

How can so many celebrities have a sex tape 'stolen'? Let's see.....we have Pamela Anderson and Tommy-Lee, Paris Hilton, Jordan (UK members) and former wwe superstars Chyna and X-Pac....the list goes on and on.

I think that besides Pamela and Tommy, the rest have probably been released with the consent of the owners - including this one.

If this video was filmed in 2000, why has it taken 6 years for it to surface? The 'third-party' would have generated more money if it were released 4-5 years ago. Stapp was the front man of one of the biggest bands in the world who were celebrating an album going diamond and Kid Rock wasn't doing too badly either.

IMO, it wouldn't surprise me if Stapp and Kid Rock sanction it's release and walk away with a nice little profit. Both artists are not exactly shifting many albums and this would give them both controversial publicity - always guaranteed to generate interest.

You know...your post has very good points...;)

MissSeeker 02-18-2006 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin101

I'm afraid I agree...

Polish_sausage 02-18-2006 11:07 AM

who wrote this :

We all know sex sells and the whole world is buying

It's kinda cliche but the truth ;)

GregS 02-18-2006 12:04 PM

Ive seen a clip of this tape...
Just stapp & kid rock talking to the girl with their tops off...

Mrprophetman 02-18-2006 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Stapp's in it. They both are.

So, you have seen the tape in its entirety?

audi1999 02-18-2006 11:13 PM

If he was married shame on him and if it was true maybe there was more behind the fact of him and Hilaree splitting. The poor girl got a bad rap because everyone thought that Stapp was a god.. Well think twice just because he is a rock star he is still a good looking man with lots of opportunitys.:mad1:

TeriB19 02-18-2006 11:13 PM

I've seen a clip, and they both appear in the clip.

nagpo 02-18-2006 11:16 PM

Quote:

ive seen the clip to, and i agree they are both in it.

nagpo 02-18-2006 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audi1999
If he was married shame on him and if it was true maybe there was more behind the fact of him and Hilaree splitting. The poor girl got a bad rap because everyone thought that Stapp was a god.. Well think twice just because he is a rock star he is still a good looking man with lots of opportunitys.:mad1:

the "poor girl" got a bad rap for constanly cheating on stapp and throwin somthing at him. she desereved her rap.

Trimontana 02-19-2006 07:57 AM

Quote:

I'm so jealous,lol!!!!!!;)

Unforgiven Fan 02-19-2006 12:03 PM

well at least the media cannot slap a christan tag on stapp now...unfortunatly it is a little to late for Creed...:) sorry I had to say it...Well Scott kinda screwed himself on this one, sorry again. This is just not good for him, it is hard to like the music if he does this kinda of stunts...

nagpo 02-19-2006 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unforgiven Fan
well at least the media cannot slap a christan tag on stapp now...unfortunatly it is a little to late for Creed...:) sorry I had to say it...Well Scott kinda screwed himself on this one, sorry again. This is just not good for him, it is hard to like the music if he does this kinda of stunts...

yeah, ive noticed that. i was listening to creed and stapp last night and i noticed it wasent as quite enjoyable for me as it was before. i think this may have ruind his career, to keep on making music he migh have to step away from the spiritual stapp we know.