CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   oh F***** adorable sh*t!!!!!! Rock n' roll is live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6145)

Bridge of Clay 03-22-2004 09:35 PM

oh F***** adorable sh*t!!!!!! Rock n' roll is live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wow:

I'm speechless!!!!!!!!

I just heard You Run from Submersed, a fully radio edited version!!!!!!!

It's so freaking awesome!!! It's unbelievable!!! Rock n' Roll is alive and well!!!

SUBBIE! SUBBIE! SUBBIE! :bow:

And now my radio is playing an incredible song that I never heard... it's not Subbie, it's something other. It says "Why do I try to stay sober when I'm dying??? I'm aware.... I'm prepared now coz everything is gonna be fine... I'm not scared now" Do you know it??? I think it's Seether...

Bridge of Clay 03-22-2004 09:36 PM

oh, that was Seether - Fine Again

Bridge of Clay 03-22-2004 09:37 PM

now I'm listening the album version for You Run!!!!!!!! please, Mullet and geeks, make mp3s of it!!! They are available on launch.com! Just create your radio!

Bridge of Clay 03-22-2004 09:38 PM

LOL! do you realize how excited I am now????? :laugh:

Bridge of Clay 03-22-2004 09:40 PM

I meant | ALIVE | not live... :o :(

Stay alive! You'll find INSIDE! iT's all right! aaawwwwwwwwwww You RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!
YOU HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!! YOU RUUUUUUUUUN ! You Hiiiiiiiide!!!

pah-rahn... pah-rahn rahn rahn rahn!!!!!

WeatheredWoman 03-22-2004 09:41 PM

Well... It shows Tremo! :roll:

Rambling Tremo!!!

I love it when someone is soooooooooo excited about music... I'm serious!! Could've been me LOL!!!

Dogstar 03-22-2004 09:57 PM

You go, Marcos!!!! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :dancing:

Bridge of Clay 03-22-2004 10:00 PM

no, no, no! you're not following me!

create an account on Yahoo! and listen to them!

WeatheredWoman 03-22-2004 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
no, no, no! you're not following me!

create an account on Yahoo! and listen to them!

I have an account on Yahoo! :)

Dogstar 03-22-2004 10:46 PM

I can't listen to anything on my computer if it's streaming. It plays all choppy, so I'll have to wait for the CD.

Trees of Wisdom 03-23-2004 12:25 AM

How do you stream the song on launch.com?

Trees of Wisdom 03-23-2004 12:40 AM

Where can you find "You Run" on launch.com? Under what genre or station? Please someone tell me! :confused:

Rune 03-23-2004 12:44 AM

easiest way to find it is to go to submersed.com, you can't hear the entire song, but you'll get the gist of it.

I think the instruments in it are great, i love the melody of the verse and the lyrics of the first verse especially. The chorus isn't bad, but it's not something that would hook me into the song, but the lead singers voice sounds great, he's got some real talent as far as i can tell. The chorus' chords were really dramatic and were perfect for the song, but i think the lyrical/melody of the vocals could've been better for that part of the song.

Anyways i listened to all 4 songs available on the submersed site, You Run seems like the best.

Feel free to disagree :) i am in no way saying they are bad, i'm just picking apart the song and giving my two cents.

Trees of Wisdom 03-23-2004 12:46 AM

I just heard the album version of "You Run" and it's pretty good. Even though I don't like the little synthesizer effect in the beginning and end of the song. I still need to listen to the radio version.

SmilinSkullRing 03-23-2004 03:46 AM

Hahaha! This thread is what is always running around my head with music. I always get so excited over songs, albums, lyrics, riffs, solos, voices, etc. I usually don't post it though. Glad to see you excited about music! :)