CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Blaize 09-28-2003 07:42 PM

Everyone is hungry and I am just too tired to cook....Sounds like frozen pizza night or somethin'.....
It's colder than crap outside!!!!
People really amaze me sometimes with their lack of intelligence...

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2003 07:43 PM

LOL!:D

Sheila63 09-28-2003 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blaize
Everyone is hungry and I am just too tired to cook....Sounds like frozen pizza night or somethin'.....
It's colder than crap outside!!!!
People really amaze me sometimes with their lack of intelligence...

LMAO, Blaize!! I hear you on the cooking. It's supposed to get colder here too.

hayley 09-28-2003 08:14 PM

I am really angry right now....last week I made some of my most favourite and delicious lollie cake, and I have been eating it, there was about 5 or 6 peices of it left in the fridge where I left it, and now, IT IS GONE...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am so ANGRY this is my FAVOURITE CAKE AND SOMEONE HAS STOLEN IT........................:mad: :crying: :mad:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i'm gonna whip someones ass today, whoever stole MY lollie cake :mad:

hotforscott 09-28-2003 08:17 PM

I am so sorry to hear that Hayley. I hope you find out who did it. What is lollie cake, by the way?

Sheila63 09-28-2003 08:21 PM

I'm sorry that happened to you, Hayley.:( :mad: That's happened to people at work because we have a community refrigerator. I can't understand how someone would take something that they know doesn't belong to them.:madder:

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2003 08:24 PM

That sucks Hayley:mad: I hope you find whoever did that and give them a butt whoopin:D

hayley 09-28-2003 08:29 PM

Yeah I'll open a can of whoop ass to whoever stole my lollie cake...:D I bet it was my dad....oooh boy just wait till he comes home tonight :devil:

Sheila, yeah it's really unfair, especilly when it's something that my family knows I love...:crying: And now it's all gone...maybe i'll make another batch, and hide it somewhere in my room :lol:

hotforscott, lollie cake is like the best thing I have ever eaten :P It's so good, a little fattening, but who cares when it's that good. lol :)

The recipie:

Lollie Cake:

Ingredients:

115g butter
1/2 tin condensed milk
1 pkt malt biscuits
1 pkt fruit puffs
1/2 cup Coconut

Method:

-Warm butter and condensed milk, until butter is soft.
Crush biscuits, cut lollies into quaters.
-Pour in butter and condensed milk and mix together.
- Roll into logs. (1 large or 2 smaller)
-Roll in coconut
-Set in fridge. Cut into slices.

It's so damn good I can't get enough...make it, you'll love it! (hopefully) ;)

hotforscott 09-28-2003 08:35 PM

That sounds pretty darn good. I am not sure what fruit puffs are, but I am gonna forward this recipie to Jen and see if she can translate it into something I will know how to make, because I am not sure I would do it right, I am not even sure what malt biscuits are. I know the coconut and butter, but that is about the extent of it. Thanks for the recipie. ;)

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2003 08:38 PM

Sounds good Hayley:dancing:

hayley 09-28-2003 09:28 PM

Yeah it is trust me, it's so good you should make it. :)

Carrie, that's a good idea, maybe Jen will be able to help...well the biscuts, we call them Malt biscuts here, i've been looking for a picture of some, and I got this, something called Malt-O-Milk?:

http://www.arnotts.com/Biscuits/OurBiscuit...tsS.asp?BID=113

They look like the biscuts you need to use, infact I'm pretty sure, hope you know what they are.

And the lollies, have you heard of Eskimo lollies? They have sort of a marshmellow texture, but harder. And they come in a packet of pink, yellow, green. You could find something simalar, I'm sure. I couldn't find a picture of them, sorry.

I really hope you can make this, it's so good! :P

facelessman 09-28-2003 09:31 PM

yeah

hayley 09-28-2003 09:32 PM

Have you had it before?

JenRN 09-28-2003 10:03 PM

Never heard or seen Malt biscuts!:confused:

hayley 09-28-2003 10:05 PM

Wow!

Malt-O-Milk?