CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I Have Some More Pictures (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6200)

hayley 03-31-2004 12:21 AM

I Have Some More Pictures

1 Attachment(s)
These were taken today, my friend has one of those new flash PXT phones, and she decided to take a few of me and some of my friends on our mufti day

This first one from the left is my friend Margie, (she had something in her eye as my friend took the photo) :laugh: Me in the middle, and my best friend Lee on the right...

hayley 03-31-2004 12:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This next one is me with my best friend (ignore the bags under our eyes they aren't really there in real life, the camera picks them up easily) :rolleyes:

hayley 03-31-2004 12:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Next one is me in my computer class :smokin:

hayley 03-31-2004 12:29 AM

:)

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 12:30 AM

Nice pics Hayley :D

hayley 03-31-2004 12:34 AM

Thanks Julie, are you going to get some of you so we can see? ;) :)

Higher_Desire 03-31-2004 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
This next one is me with my best friend (ignore the bags under our eyes they aren't really there in real life, the camera picks them up easily) :rolleyes:

Wow! You could put groceries in those bags! :eek: LOL. j/k :D Nice pics. That Lee is a real cutie. I like that last one of you the best.

H-D :suave:

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 12:44 AM

I need to get some of my pics up soon huh :)

hayley 03-31-2004 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Wow! You could put groceries in those bags! :eek: LOL. j/k :D Nice pics. That Lee is a real cutie. I like that last one of you the best.

:wow: :( :crying: :laugh: :laugh: Well THANKS, Colin!! ;) They seem really really bad on photos, but honestly there is nothing there if you were to see me in person. Yeah Lee is a sweetie pie, she's lovely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I need to get some of my pics up soon huh

Yep, you sure do! :)

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-31-2004 08:25 AM

Really nice pics, Hayley. Like the last pic best as well. Nice to see you again!!

Yes, Julie!! Your picture is LOOOONNGGG overdue!!!

WeatheredWoman 03-31-2004 08:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:eek: LOL!!! So your cam does add bags under your eyes!!! LMAO!! :roll:

Hayley!! With or without those bags... I LOOOOOOOOVED THOSE PICS!!
I remember the first pics that I saw of you... you're more mature-looking now (must be the bags ;) ) You're a very pretty young lady!!

As you already knew... I got a look-20-years-younger-cam :D You don't need that one... YET!!!

GeeK_2004 03-31-2004 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I need to get some of my pics up soon huh :)

I do to....

TeriB19 03-31-2004 09:54 AM

Hayley, you're looking as beautiful as ever!!! GREAT pictures!! And Stef, that is a gorgeous shot of you! I want one of those cameras too! And can you get me one that takes off 20 pounds???

WeatheredWoman 03-31-2004 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Hayley, you're looking as beautiful as ever!!! GREAT pictures!! And Stef, that is a gorgeous shot of you! I want one of those cameras too! And can you get me one that takes off 20 pounds???

LOL!!! Thnx Teri :) ...Wow 20 pounds off!! I need a cam like that too but then for about 30 pounds off. Wouldn't that be great? :o Don't know where to find one like that :dunno: Never heard of 'm actually... but I've never ever heard of a adding-bags-cam too so... there's still hope Teri :roll:

The Lithium 03-31-2004 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
As you already knew... I got a look-20-years-younger-cam :D You don't need that one... YET!!!

That cam is... WICKED!!