CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   News about Scott?????? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8422)

Ana4Stapp 01-12-2005 10:42 PM

News about Scott??????

1 Attachment(s)
:D :o
Hei guys:
Does anybody have some news about Scott?
What about his cd? It is going to be released on March, isn't ?
I can't wait! On video -Nascar 2004 he was singing Higher. By the way, he was very good-looking too...

This is a pic of Scott in Muscular Distrophy charity on 04-o1-2005 from PBFsite. :)

But they ain't here anymore... don't have to settle the score ...
My Own Prison

titan9 01-12-2005 10:46 PM

All I can say is to go to PBF for the most recent news about Scott. Honestly......we don't know much. Wind Up has done a poor job, imo, of keeping us up to date on what's happening with Scott's solo career. Scott said during October interviews that the target for the solo album was February/March/April 2005. Nothing has been confirmed and Wind Up hasn't given us a single update since October. So just check PBF, that's what I'm doing.

Agent D 01-13-2005 12:05 AM

I hate Wind-Up for not updating us. Grr. :mad:

Higher_Desire 01-13-2005 11:47 AM

Yeah, we're pretty much just as in the dark as you are. And if you don't know what PBF is, (as people around here think everyone knows), its www.PassionBreedsFollowers.com. The site is all about Scott.

H-D :pimp:

PS -- Welcome to the board!

titan9 01-13-2005 12:35 PM

Yeah, I assumed Ana would know because she linked to a photo at PBF.

And yeah, I agree, I hate Wind Up for not updating us. Oh, and I hate them for not promoting 12 Stones.:mad:

bobben 01-13-2005 12:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Has he pierced his ears? :wtf: That's so gay! Didn't suit him at all! :eek:

titan9 01-13-2005 02:05 PM

Lol, I have to agree with you, it doesn't really suit him in my opinion. He looks happy, though.

Agent D 01-13-2005 05:11 PM

Yeah, I can't say I really like the earrings.

Higher_Desire 01-13-2005 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobben
Has he pierced his ears? :wtf: That's so gay! Didn't suit him at all! :eek:

Wow. I didn't even notice that. How long as he had those?

H-D :pimp:

Ann Allusion 01-13-2005 05:28 PM

Quote:

Has he pierced his ears? That's so gay! Didn't suit him at all!

His ears were pierced even when he was in Creed. You can see the ear ring in the early pictures. Speculation was that when Jagger was a baby, he didn't wear them because babies have a tendency to yank them.

As for looking "gay"...ummm, no...Rob Thomas wore them...and he didn't look "gay"....as for suiting him...why not let him be the judge of that...they're his ears...:laugh:...and personally, i think they look very "Jack Sparrow"...i like 'em... :)

Dogstar 01-13-2005 05:34 PM

I love earrings on guys. Jerry Cantrell has pierced ears, too :thumbsup:

Bridge of Clay 01-13-2005 05:50 PM

Mark has pierced ears too.

To each his own... I don't have it but I have nothing against it!

creedsister 01-13-2005 08:09 PM

thanks for posting not long ago i got my 3rd One im going for the nose ring next just a small one, my nose is big enough, lord knows i dont want it to get noticed, even more, Hey The Suit Was Killer, every girl crazy about a sharp dress man ;) ;) :thumbsup: :rockon:

titan9 01-14-2005 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
His ears were pierced even when he was in Creed. You can see the ear ring in the early pictures. Speculation was that when Jagger was a baby, he didn't wear them because babies have a tendency to yank them.

As for looking "gay"...ummm, no...Rob Thomas wore them...and he didn't look "gay"....as for suiting him...why not let him be the judge of that...they're his ears...:laugh:...and personally, i think they look very "Jack Sparrow"...i like 'em... :)

Hey, I've got no problem with him having earrings. Like Bridge said, I don't have them but I've got nothing against having them.

DekWannaBFlea 01-15-2005 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Hey, I've got no problem with him having earrings. Like Bridge said, I don't have them but I've got nothing against having them.

I agree, plus some people can pull it off better than others. (I am not talking about Scott or Mark, just people in general)