CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New pics of Creed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6237)

The Lithium 04-04-2004 05:25 AM

New pics of Creed

Hey guys. I found this at FlipOnline.net. The subject was: "Flip pics 4/2-04". It's from this golf-turment at VH1, but I live in Sweden so I can't see this. You might have seen this interview for real, but at least here's two pics of Creed together again!

Pic 1
Pic 2

Here's a link to the thread if you want to see more Flip pics. Thread at FlipOnline.net

//Lithie-Man

luvscott4ever 04-04-2004 10:10 AM

That's GREAT to see them together!! Makes you have a little hope!! ;)

aussiecreeder 04-04-2004 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
That's GREAT to see them together!! Makes you have a little hope!! ;)

for sure makes you think perhaps its not all over and we are perhaps worried over not too much. of course this post will be met of get over it and smell the roses but oh well. good to see them having such a great time but man that mic is massive! :)

Jez 04-04-2004 11:48 AM

Those pictures are VERY old. From several years ago, in fact. The date only refers to the pictures being the "flip pics of the day" for the said date.
Sorry to disappoint.

The Lithium 04-04-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Those pictures are VERY old. From several years ago, in fact. The date only refers to the pictures being the "flip pics of the day" for the said date.
Sorry to disappoint.

You're wrong Jez... Mark didn't have that kind of hair several years ago. I'm not saying tha they're fresh, I'm saying that they're NOT several years old!

creedsister 04-04-2004 12:34 PM

they didnt look 7 years old to me, but then what do i know They still look great together, :jam:

The Lithium 04-04-2004 12:50 PM

Yeah, that what I mean... They don't look very young to me, and yeah... IT IS AWESOME TO SEE THEM TOGETHER AGAIN!!!

creedsister 04-04-2004 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
You're wrong Jez... Mark didn't have that kind of hair several years ago. I'm not saying tha they're fresh, I'm saying that they're NOT several years old!

I know And I dont Understand, A Fricking MORON could see those pics Arent 7 years Old :wtf: i better shut up before i start a fight here,

The Lithium 04-04-2004 01:49 PM

There's nothing to fight about. Jez is wrong, we are right.

Trees of Wisdom 04-04-2004 01:51 PM

The pictures aren't 7 years old, since Brian Marshall isn't in it.

CollectiveSoul 04-04-2004 01:53 PM

grrrr, those pics are from before a show during the weathered tour, Scott was sick so he didn't say much, or something. I've see nthsoe before.

e_stapp 04-04-2004 02:03 PM

this pics are old, i think they are about 2002, i'm sure, they arent news pics

The Lithium 04-04-2004 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
The pictures aren't 7 years old, since Brian Marshall isn't in it.

Yeah!!

Well guys. I said that I wasn't sure if they were new or not, but at least they're not 7 years old...

Higher_Desire 04-04-2004 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Sorry to disappoint.

Well, even if they are old... Flip came in 2nd place according to that one picture. That's pretty dang good!

H-D :nerd:

The Lithium 04-04-2004 02:52 PM

[quote=Higher_Desire]Well, even if they are old... Flip came in 2nd place according to that one picture. That's pretty dang good!/QUOTE]

That's not just good. That' totally awesome!!