CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ?? WTF? Have any of you ever heard of these? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3419)

Higher_Desire 06-14-2003 11:38 PM

?? WTF? Have any of you ever heard of these?

I was looking on a lyrics website I usually use, and decided to click into the Creed section. In there, I found these two songs. WTF? Click the song titles to read the lyrics.

Ass Wipe (Supposidly on Human Clay)

In Love (Unknown album... Possibly one of their new songs or one from Mark's solo stuff. :rolleyes: )
:wtf: :wtf:

H-D

Bridge of Clay 06-15-2003 12:17 AM

bad taste "joke"

Higher_Desire 06-15-2003 01:28 AM

I don't know where they got those lyrics from. It's not a "joke" from me if that's what you're thinking. Sometimes when I'm searching for Creed stuff on eBay, some people are selling vinyl records that seem kinda old, and are Creed records, but not Stapp, Tremonti, Phillips Creed. Some other people. There's none on there now that I can find.

H-D

Marty 06-15-2003 10:44 PM

Does Creed spell thing like this:
"so alone thinkinh"?

I think not.
________
AVANDIA SETTLEMENT INFORMATION

Bridge of Clay 06-16-2003 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
<b>I don't know where they got those lyrics from. It's not a "joke" from me if that's what you're thinking. Sometimes when I'm searching for Creed stuff on eBay, some people are selling vinyl records that seem kinda old, and are Creed records, but not Stapp, Tremonti, Phillips Creed. Some other people. There's none on there now that I can find.

H-D</b>

No!!! I didnīt insinuate nor thought you were the one who came up with that! Sorry if it sounded towards you, that was not my intention,

Those other people... maybe Creedence Clearwater?

The Lithium 06-16-2003 02:59 AM

Umm...Maybe....That's anyway sounds better!

Said Eyes 06-16-2003 05:20 AM

They both have solos, definately not Creed.

The Lithium 06-16-2003 07:19 AM

No, couarse it not Creed!

Mr. Prophet Man 06-16-2003 06:52 PM

Those songs should be recorded and released ( a song in the new CD maybe), and i'm not being sarcastic.;)

Agent D 06-16-2003 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Prophet Man &nbsp;
Those songs should be recorded and released ( a song in the new CD maybe), and i'm not being sarcastic.

um....no

Solidus Ardet 06-23-2003 03:35 PM

Oh yea. "Ass Wipe" definately has Creed written all over it, what with the insightful lyrics and poignant chorus. Definately must be Scott's best work. Oh, oh...and I loved that perfectly placed "solo" ... yea, brilliant.

Ok, all sarcasm aside, who's going to actually sit down long enough to actually *write* this garbage, and then get the brilliant idea to label it as if it were Creed's?

Pfft. Stupid.

Although, at least "In Love" is an *attempt* at a song. The lyrics aren't bad...but certianly nothing noteworthy.

And well...Creed doesn't make...you know, love songs...especially not ones so blatantly love-ish.

PaulMcCoygirl 07-03-2003 02:16 AM

There was another band called Creed, but they are old OLD! So maybe that was from them because I really don't think Scott would write lyrics like that.

facelessman 07-10-2003 03:41 AM

hmmm... it could be that someone made a mistake and meant it too be under CCR, but i dont think they would come out with a song called asswipe.

Said Eyes 07-10-2003 05:05 AM

Creedence Clearwater Revival are legends and everyone has heard their songs (even if you dont remember, you'll know the songs). They have as much chance of having a song titled Asswipe as Creed do.

Torn Signs 08-08-2003 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Said Eyes
Creedence Clearwater Revival are legends and everyone has heard their songs (even if you dont remember, you'll know the songs). They have as much chance of having a song titled Asswipe as Creed do.

Yeah, just go to a local Wal-Mart, they have this Creedence Clearwater Revival band stored in alphabetical order right after today's Creed. I was confused @ first, but you're probably right, those are probably their lyrics.