CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Article in Billboard 3/5 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6030)

Shadow 03-07-2004 11:01 PM

Scott Article in Billboard 3/5

Here's the link for an article about Scott :) It's about Scott's solo album and pursuing an acting career.

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/ar..._id=1000455311

It also has a small metion about Mark's solo album.

Dogstar 03-07-2004 11:10 PM

Thanks for the link, Shadow.

RMadd 03-07-2004 11:16 PM

gracias!

chafin24 03-08-2004 12:09 AM

I can't believe creed has been a long time, and it shocked me it has been ten years.

Higher_Desire 03-08-2004 12:25 AM

Cool. Thanks for the link to the story. Fairly decent, but short, read.

By what it sounded like Scott said, they all knew quite a while ago what was going to be happening, yet still didn't say anything...

H-D :spank:

Sheila63 03-08-2004 09:13 AM

Thanks for sharing the info and the link with us, Robyn. :D

creedwisdom 03-08-2004 09:32 AM

thank you, shadow!! ;) always good to keep the positive vibe going!

JenRN 03-08-2004 11:47 AM

I want both items NOW!!!! Stapp and Tremonti's projects! :D

Kim V. 03-08-2004 01:11 PM

Thanks Shadow....

Yeah, that's basically what he said on Kilborn too, that Creed committed to ten yrs. together, then they'd take a break to do some "other things". Let's just hope after they're done doing "other things" they get back to rock us as Creed once more! :cool:

The Lithium 03-08-2004 01:31 PM

Thanks, that really rocks! :D

Shadow 03-08-2004 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
By what it sounded like Scott said, they all knew quite a while ago what was going to be happening, yet still didn't say anything...

Although I'm one of the newer ones to this BB, I've been a fan of Creed's since the beginning and I do remember Scott saying the "10 year thing" years ago, but with a little bit of a different meaning: they would try to make music and be successful for 10 years, and if it didn't work after that time, they would stop.

I don't know, but with everything that has happened, maybe it's just easier for Stapp to say that now. :(

But, I'm still hoping that sooner or later they can iron out their differences and get back together. :) And of course, I'll support the solo efforts of both Scott and Mark.

Sheila63 03-08-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
But, I'm still hoping that sooner or later they can iron out their differences and get back together. :) And of course, I'll support the solo efforts of both Scott and Mark.

I hope they will get back together too, Robyn and in the meantime, I'll be supporting their solo work as well.:rockon:

The Lithium 03-16-2004 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I hope they will get back together too, Robyn and in the meantime, I'll be supporting their solo work as well.:rockon:

There's a chance they will play together again.

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 01:44 PM

Although the article makes it look like the album will have only hit singles and unreleased material.

"The label is prepping a Creed retrospective for release at some point this year, featuring hits and previously unreleased material."

And the word "retrospective" is used there. I am kind of worried that Creed won't record any new material. :o

The Lithium 03-16-2004 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
Although the article makes it look like the album will have only hit singles and unreleased material.

"The label is prepping a Creed retrospective for release at some point this year, featuring hits and previously unreleased material."

And the word "retrospective" is used there. I am kind of worried that Creed won't record any new material. :o

Yeah, me too!!! But right now, they're working on their solo projects. Mark's solo (along with the new singer, Flip and Bri) will problably be released in August. Stapp's sometime later this year. But you maybe already knew that?