CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 12-08-2003 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy
I wish Christmas would hurry up and be over with......

Why's that?

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! :D (Well I guess that's because it's my birthday also, and this year I'm getting a STEREO!!!) :cool:

marlsy 12-08-2003 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Why's that?

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! :D (Well I guess that's because it's my birthday also, and this year I'm getting a STEREO!!!) :cool:

oh I guess cause of the money issue with having 3 kids to buy for not to mention extended family. Also is the time of year when my mom died. I try to enjoy it for my kids but i'll be glad when it's over.

I also loved Christmas at your age Hayley!!! Actually I loved it until my mom died, I know she would hate that I don't enjoy it now cause she really really loved Christmas but I just can't help it.

Jez 12-08-2003 08:47 PM

I know what you mean. Money is tight this year and sometimes I wish we didn't have this holiday at all....

hayley 12-08-2003 08:48 PM

Oh, that sucks. :( I'm sorry, Marlsy.

And yeah, the money issue must suck, that's one reason why I don't want to have kids ;)

marlsy 12-09-2003 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
I know what you mean. Money is tight this year and sometimes I wish we didn't have this holiday at all....

yeah it sucks when you really don't have a lot to spend. My husband is a major grump this year due to money issues. :(

Hayley, wow you don't want to have kids?? The money issue can suck but I love having a family! Actually money would be really good if I worked also but I choose to stay home and be here for them.

JenRN 12-09-2003 09:53 AM

Sorry things are rough Marlsy! It is so hard to loose someone at the holidays. This year is hard for me too, just can't seem to decorate or get into it. I don't really like to be alone alot, and I am all the time now. I was an only child, and always wanted a big family, oh well hopefully someday! Cheer up, wish I could come and see you and go out!

SCTMM's hubby 12-09-2003 09:57 AM

We feel for you Marsley and Jen
Our grandma passed away the day after x-mas and it hard for the family to get together but then again there's Sara (our x-mas eve baby :D ) who is named after her. Just remember we're all here for you.

JenRN 12-09-2003 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCTMM's hubby
We feel for you Marsley and Jen
Our grandma passed away the day after x-mas and it hard for the family to get together but then again there's Sara (our x-mas eve baby :D ) who is named after her. Just remember we're all here for you.

Steve, do you know any guys like you around that are left? Kris is a lucky girl to have someone like you! Sara is a beautiful name she is a pretty little girl too, you two are so blessed.

SCTMM's hubby 12-09-2003 10:03 AM

If you can find a cloning machine I will be happy to clone myself for you( even though you'll probably clone scott first{hehe})

JenRN 12-09-2003 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCTMM's hubby
If you can find a cloning machine I will be happy to clone myself for you( even though you'll probably clone scott first{hehe})

LOL.... yeah I am a Scott lover but in reality I don't think he would be the type to spend your life with! I have always had an attraction to "bad boys" and rockers... I guess I need to change my ways hugh? :p

marlsy 12-09-2003 10:08 AM

aww thank you Jen and Steve!!

Jen, I wish you could come over too!! I would love to be here for you during this hard time. :( I'm so sorry your going through this, it's hard to see someone going through tough times when they deserve so much more like you do! You are a wonderful person, any man would be so damn lucky to have you, you will find your prince someday I know it.

Steve, my babies name is Sarah also! She was named after her great grandmother and her middle name Celine was given to her by my mom and husband, my middle girl has my mom's name for her middle name, Kelsi Gail. My oldest daughter Lauren Ashley my mom and I thought up together, we fell in love with it.

JenRN 12-09-2003 10:30 AM

OK Marlsy.... you better make sure you go to Vegas for sure! you will be so close! ;)

Sheila63 12-09-2003 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Steve, do you know any guys like you around that are left? Kris is a lucky girl to have someone like you! Sara is a beautiful name she is a pretty little girl too, you two are so blessed.

I agree with, Jen, Steve. Kris is a very lucky woman to have you. I hope I find a man like you myself someday. :D

marlsy and Jen, I'm so sorry you're both having a hard time. I wish there was more that I could do to help you both feel better but know that all of us are here for both of you and we love you.{{{{HUGS}}}}

hayley 12-09-2003 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy
Hayley, wow you don't want to have kids?? The money issue can suck but I love having a family! Actually money would be really good if I worked also but I choose to stay home and be here for them.

I was partly joking, of course I want to have kids! :D It must be awesome to be a mummy. :)

But I know when you are short on money can be very stressful, I have seen my mum get pretty stressed out when we had jack all money because my dad was changing jobs and he wasn't getting paid for a month. That really sucked and I didn't like to see my mum like that. :(

JulieCitySlicker 12-09-2003 03:18 PM

I'm off work today, tomorrow, and Thurdsay :cool: What am I gonna dowith myself! LMAO! I love having 3 days off in a row :D