CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Greatest Hits: cover, track listing and DVD content (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7696)

Bridge of Clay 10-14-2004 12:11 PM

Greatest Hits: cover, track listing and DVD content

Click Here to see the cover

www.sonymusic.pl

Torn
My Own Prison
What's This Life For
One
Are You Ready
Higher
With Arms Wide Open
What If
One Last Breath
Don't Stop Dancing
Bullets
My Sacrifice
Weathered

DVD: 9 videos plus 3 live presentations

bobben 10-14-2004 01:09 PM

A very good selection! I can't wait!!! :D

Dogstar 10-14-2004 01:23 PM

Hmm, curious about the live presentations. I hope it's not stuff we've already seen, like the Olympics or the Super Bowl half-time medley. I want concert footage :D. Thanks for the info, Marcos.

Bridge of Clay 10-14-2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hmm, curious about the live presentations. I hope it's not stuff we've already seen, like the Olympics or the Super Bowl half-time medley. I want concert footage :D. Thanks for the info, Marcos.

Don't get your hopes up.

It's all stuff we've seen. One of them is Higher in Las Vegas - Billboard Awards. I dunno about the others, though.

RMadd 10-14-2004 02:16 PM

so is it a waste of $$$ for people who already have all 3 albums, all music videos, and have seen those big televised live performances?

Bridge of Clay 10-14-2004 02:45 PM

I dunno... you can see this way... or see it as something to have as a memory! plus it's a DVD... you can watch it on big screens instead of lame monitors! lol

Dogstar 10-14-2004 03:16 PM

LOL, that's true, Marcos, but I was at least hoping for a new song or two or the live footage. I'll have to think about this one, though there is a good chance I'll buy it. :D I'm not crazy about DSD being on it. I would have rather have had something like Ode or Who's Got My Back, or Inside Us All, or Pity for a Dime...Oh well. Seems like it's all the singles that were released.

Bridge of Clay 10-14-2004 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LOL, that's true, Marcos, but I was at least hoping for a new song or two or the live footage. I'll have to think about this one, though there is a good chance I'll buy it. :D I'm not crazy about DSD being on it. I would have rather have had something like Ode or Who's Got My Back, or Inside Us All, or Pity for a Dime...Oh well. Seems like it's all the singles that were released.

whoa! you just stole my words! :D every one of them! but I'd have added Say I to the list! :)

The Lithium 10-14-2004 04:58 PM

No b-sides: disappointing!!

Dogstar 10-14-2004 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
whoa! you just stole my words! :D every one of them! but I'd have added Say I to the list! :)

RIGHT ON!! How could I forget that one!

Mulletman 10-14-2004 08:07 PM

To quote Jay Sherman - "it stinks!" Can't help but feel a little robbed...

scrit 10-14-2004 08:35 PM

I'll buy it depending on the price. If i can find it cheap at newbury or somewhere, ill buy it, because ive never seen their videos. But its NOT WORTH THE 15$ amazon asks :mad: :(

R U Ready? 10-14-2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
No b-sides: disappointing!!

Yes, disappointing. Amen.

Edit: I've heard a :30sec. clip of YGO, and TWIMC. I've heard all of ITTE and BAT, but I want all of them on a CD. Wasn't their an Asian CD or something that had at least these 4 songs plus Human Clay? I could eventually burn them maybe? I've had this friend that was supposed to make a mix CD of various artists for a long time and I finally gave up-but I have a running list of like 50 songs I want one day to have on a CD. :D

Dogstar 10-14-2004 10:39 PM

Yes, it was the Asia version of Human Clay that had a bonus disc with five or six extra songs, including the ones you mentioned.

StillACreedFan 10-14-2004 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Click Here to see the cover

www.sonymusic.pl

Torn
My Own Prison
What's This Life For
One
Are You Ready
Higher
With Arms Wide Open
What If
One Last Breath
Don't Stop Dancing
Bullets
My Sacrifice
Weathered

DVD: 9 videos plus 3 live presentations

How isn't Who's Got My Back, Wash Away Those years, and Faceless man not on there?

IMO, I would replace Bullets, One, and Are You Ready with those three.