CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Anna1011 04-07-2006 11:51 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

the line up this years gonna make it a kick ass weekend, i just need to find someone to go with lol.
im soooo damn excited im finally getting to see the foos :D ive waited soooo long for this.

Muad'Dib 04-07-2006 11:57 AM

yeah i was pretty fired up when saw the foos, daves awesome frontman. good things come to those that wait eh, hopefully one day ill be that position before i go see nin! Missed big chance to see them few years back :(

Whos rumoured to play at download?

bilal 04-07-2006 02:20 PM

never it returns................
the time that has passed....................

why are u so worried.................
arnt there more worlds to conquere..................
ull get ur chance.....................
though not here........let it be sumwehre else.............
these skies aint the limit.....................
the stars are countless.................
the worlds are countlesss

why are us so worried...................

[just poped up in ma head]

Muad'Dib 04-08-2006 11:45 AM

sooooooooooo tired

JulieCitySlicker 04-08-2006 01:03 PM

OMG! I am stroked:D I just got a check in the mail from my sister for $1,000!

bilal 04-08-2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
OMG! I am stroked:D I just got a check in the mail from my sister for $1,000!

:thumbsup: :smileyban

spend it wisely lady!

JulieCitySlicker 04-08-2006 03:00 PM

^I'm going to use the money and open a savings account;)

JulieCitySlicker 04-08-2006 06:18 PM

I'm so tired of trying to make time for people who don't and won't make time for me:(

I just don't understand some of my so-called "Friends" I'm always the one who has to make the call,they don't even bother trying to call me! Who needs friends anyways:mad:

Rawker 04-08-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm so tired of trying to make time for people who don't and won't make time for me:(

I just don't understand some of my so-called "Friends" I'm always the one who has to make the call,they don't even bother trying to call me! Who needs friends anyways:mad:

hmm, im noticing u and i think and feel the same most of the time :rolleyes:

coz this is one thing i am constantly thinking,
when i look at it there are 2 friends in my life that are always there if i need them, the rest to be honest i dont trust and i kno they aint going to be their in the long run,

huni all i can say is think to urself who is always going to be there, and just focus your caring and time towards them,

without Anna and Titch i would be at a complete loss and a mental wreck, the other so called "friends" are friends but i wouldnt drop everything for them, but those 2, i would drop my life just to be their for them.

hope this has helped slightly, if not im sorry for wasting ur time reading this.

i kno anna will read this, and thanks huni for always being there.

Rawker 04-08-2006 06:29 PM

ohh i also cant forget my good friend greg, he will be up with titch and anna soon, and the "friends" bit aint about him lol, he is a good mate aswell lol just not as close as those 2

JulieCitySlicker 04-08-2006 06:37 PM

^Yes,that does help:) Thank you very much for that. I do have a couple friends that would drop everything for me here and I would do the same for them as well. Except that I will be leaving them soon because I'm moving away from St Louis and moving back to Ohio where my family is. I'm just waiting for my house to sell.

The day that this place does sell will be a bittersweet day as well,because I've been here for a little over 4 years now. Such is life, I guess.

Your right about Anna and alot of others here as well.

Anna,when you read this, I want you know that you rock chicky:hugs:

Rawker,I'm glad that you have atleast a few friends that you can count on and I'm also glad that you are a part of this borad:hugs: I know that I don't know you all that well,but you seem like a very nice and caring person.

Rawker 04-08-2006 06:49 PM

huni, tis fine. greg got me to join the board a wee while ago, and i dont post much but im here for anyone who needs me, way i live is
if ur nice to me, im nice back
if ur an arse to me, then u will think genghis khan was very friendly.

and im glad that it did help, only thing to be careful about is, close friends kno u well so there is always the chance of them hurting u, and it would be a serious hurt since they kno u so well, but if they are good enuf mates then they wont.

pitty bout u moving away from ur friends but all i have to say, and i said this to a good friend earlier in the week,
If they are real friends they will stay in touch
if they dont stay in touch, they aint worth ur friendship.

JulieCitySlicker 04-08-2006 07:01 PM

Haha! Ya,I am the same way to:) If your nice to me then I'm nice to you. I think all of us are like that in some ways. Your right,if they keep in touch then they are really true friends;)

As far as having one of them hurt me,its already been done but extremely bad,but if that ever happens then they better look out cuz I know where they live,lol.

Anna1011 04-08-2006 07:07 PM

aww Adam :hugs: you know you mean the world to me, i dont know what id do with out you :hugs:

and Julie youre totally fantastic, im so glad i joined this board and got to know you :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 04-08-2006 07:08 PM

I'm glad you joined to Anna:hugs: :hugs: